Sign in to follow this  
NytmereZ

If F13 was Nintendo’s punch-out Jason would be Glass Joe

For those who played Nintendo’s punchout or mike Tyson’s punchout you know what I’m talking about, Jason is so damn pathetic,  devs cartered to the weak, and in the process made the most unstoppable horror icon a joke, 6 to 7 slashes on a counselor and they die,  but you can’t  even hit them, the hit box is one straight line, a counselor taps you from any angle... you are out flat on your ass, get up..  chain stunned... “Glass Jason”

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

Totally agree with you on this! It is ridiculous that when you hit a counselor, there's no stun on them, they just keep swinging, and down you go.

• Like 3

I have to agree.  It even happens to me and I play nothing but bots.  It makes no sense for Jason to trade hits with a counselor and have the undead monster be the one counting stars afterwards.

• Like 2

I think two slashes for a kill (with wider hit box). Wider hitbox for grabs and lower stuns. Only weapons that seem to not stun on one hit sometimes is the machete.

• Like 1

The game is about dancing counselors in stupid outfits that bully and teabag a mentally handicapped man child.

Playing as Jason feels like I have 1 leg and no hands trying to play a bloody game of tag against annoying college hipsters.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Glass Joe?  C'mon...he's not THAT easy.  You can beat Glass Joe by just mashing buttons with no strategy.

I'd say Jason is more like Soda Popinski...he seems nearly impossible the first time you meet him, but then you learn the strategies to defeat him.  He can still take you down if you get sloppy, but he's really not that tough.

Plus, I always thought Soda Popinski would have made a good horror movie villain...his laugh when he defeats you is terrifying.

It's actually a shirt. I got it about a year ago, because I have a compulsive need to own all things NES Jason, haha.

You guys must  be really bad. I you're either terribad at aiming or baf connections. I hit my target with knives 85% of the time and i slash my counselors down till they rage message me.

Um no 9 times out of 10 I clear the whole lobby, but I have been playing the game since the hour it was released and am a backer, regardless if I kill everyone or not, it’s a stun o thon for Jason it’s takes zero skill to beat on Jason , every counseler is faster than him, every counselor has much better combat etc... at this very moment the game is even worse, people running speed hacks etc... I’m seeing allot of people running in the air, I called out some fool yesterday on it and he said it was lag, problem is I was host and everyone s ping was in the low 100’s or lower, I finally slashed him to were he was limping and he killed himself.. typical move for a cheater

On 8/25/2018 at 12:47 PM, NytmereZ said:

For those who played Nintendo’s punchout or mike Tyson’s punchout you know what I’m talking about, Jason is so damn pathetic,  devs cartered to the weak, and in the process made the most unstoppable horror icon a joke, 6 to 7 slashes on a counselor and they die,  but you can’t  even hit them, the hit box is one straight line, a counselor taps you from any angle... you are out flat on your ass, get up..  chain stunned... “Glass Jason”

I kind of agree with what you're saying.. Not the 6-7slashes to kill a counselor.  

Jason is to easily stunned.. While counselor barely flinch when Jason slashes them.  Thats the real problem.

The way i see it..   

- A slash from Jason should disarm counselors on the spot.  

- A slash from Jason should stun counselors for 1 second

- Jason should be immune to stun for a few seconds after recovering from a stun.