Fair Play

Teabagging

How do you feel about teabagging?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about teabagging?

• It's a good way to keep Jason focused on you to help others complete objectives and escape.
    • It's perfectly harmless fun.
    • It's rude and disrespectful. It's ruining the game.
    • No opinion either way.

This has been a topic of debate popping up in a lot of threads. How do you feel about it?

• Like 1

I don’t really care about the teabagging in the game.... if it makes the game more enjoyable for someone to crouch multiple times over Jason without them feeling like a jackass it is what it is.....the way I look at it as long as the player is not doing a glitch/ exploit/ hack/ cheat/ team up or betrayal. It’s fair game.

It doesn't bother me. I generally don't teabag Jason unless he's absolutely terrible and has been chasing me for 5+ minutes, but if I get knocked down and teabagged as Jason I'm not bothered. Way I see it is if they're doing it to annoy me, I'm not going to be quite so annoyed after I've kicked their head off lol.

7 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

I don’t really care about the teabagging in the game.... if it makes the game more enjoyable for someone to crouch multiple times over Jason without them feeling like a jackass it is what it is.....the way I look at it as long as the player is not doing a glitch/ exploit/ hack/ cheat/ team up or betrayal. It’s fair game.

I'm guessing the teabag is the equivalent or a taunt in a fighting game.

3 hours ago, sedaiv said:

It's all fun & games. I do it and it gets done to me. All is fair.

Which statement fits your stance?

"What goes around comes around" or "All's fair in love, war and teabagging"

To me it's just stupid. If I'm Jason and they try it I just roll my eyes at the idiots and slaughter them. Only time I do it as a counselor is if I know they're teaming. Then I'll beat his ass and teabag nonstop. I'll also teabag their little helper if I get the chance to take them out.

• Like 1

On 8/26/2018 at 5:33 AM, Fair Play said:

I'm guessing the teabag is the equivalent or a taunt in a fighting game.

Which statement fits your stance?

"What goes around comes around" or "All's fair in love, war and teabagging"

A little bit of column a, a little bit of column b

I wouldn't say it's ruining the game , it's just very rude in my opinion. But it doesn't bother me.

Dancing on the other hand.....I don't why but it just makes me grin every time. I only teabag if the Jason used a macro , speedhack , talked a lot of shit or when he is just asshole.

Because in my opinion , you can be rude to assholes.  

Also , I love the Topics you create @Fair Play.

13 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Also , I love the Topics you create @Fair Play.

Thanks. I'm trying to bring up decent conversations to bring life back to the forums.

• Like 1

The first time I can remember being teabagged was in Halo 2 back in the early 2000s. It really doesn't bother me. I either laugh about it, or just say 'fuck you' into the mic. It's been around since way before this game was conceived, and will be here long after it is gone.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Rexfellis said:

The first time I can remember being teabagged was in Halo 2 back in the early 2000s. It really doesn't bother me. I either laugh about it, or just say 'fuck you' into the mic. It's been around since way before this game was conceived, and will be here long after it is gone.

Teabagging, like sexting and memes, is not going anywhere.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fair Play said:

Teabagging, like sexting and memes, is not going anywhere.

That is a very true statement, sir. I honestly just look at it as an unfortunate part of gaming. I don't do it, but if other people are doing it, I just keep playing the game(s) my way.

teabagging is not only funny but can be an effective strategy against really salty jasons. the saltier the jason, the more likely you are to either throw them off their game or get them to tunnel you so other people can get stuff done. for me, when i do it, it's less of a "you suck" and more of a "haha. i knocked you down" anyway. 

people need to stop being such uptight-asauruses.  it's a friggin' video based off of a movie that had its fair share of cheese. have a sense of humor or just ignore it. i have no idea why it bothers some people so much. 

• Like 1

On 8/29/2018 at 10:19 PM, Rexfellis said:

That is a very true statement, sir. I honestly just look at it as an unfortunate part of gaming. I don't do it, but if other people are doing it, I just keep playing the game(s) my way.

Amen to that.

teabaging/dancing does not bother me personally, i dont do it either, the way i look at it if you teabag/dance over a ko'd jason you have no respect for his legacy

10 hours ago, DeadlyD said:

teabaging/dancing does not bother me personally, i dont do it either, the way i look at it if you teabag/dance over a ko'd jason you have no respect for his legacy

People smacking Jason around like a pinata don't respect the legacy either it seems.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, sedaiv said:

I see people mad they can't kill those who teabagged them. 

Teabagging seems frustrating to some, and disrespectful to others. But a large number of people enjoy giving and receiving it.

I'd agree 100% on disrespectful. It's why i prefer to be Tommy. I can't teabag in the kill cam but as Fox, my asshole nature takes over and teabags during the kill screen.

4 hours ago, F13 Fail said:

That's not a very popular opinion, but I agree 100%. If Jason is someone who gets salty easily, it works as a strategy. If not, you just look like a dick, but who cares?

People take their video games too damn seriously sometimes.

no lie, i played a game last night and teabagged a jason twice (as in "knocked him down once and crouched on him two times) and he tunneled me for six minutes. in the meantime, someone repaired and escaped in the boat and the police were called. 

On 9/4/2018 at 6:11 PM, matisangry said:

no lie, i played a game last night and teabagged a jason twice (as in "knocked him down once and crouched on him two times) and he tunneled me for six minutes. in the meantime, someone repaired and escaped in the boat and the police were called. 

Sounds like you were MVP in that match.

I think its a great way go get in Jason's head and shift the focus to yourself, benefiting other players. I have been guilty of tunneling the Chad or Bugzy with 4 health sprays that keep knocking me down. Its a good feeling to kill those assholes.

I usually don't teabag in this game. Instead I use the hip pump emote. Master Chief is my teabagger.

I usually only do it after he has tunneled me for a while, otherwise if I am distracting him from other objectives.