1 hour ago, Dead Meme said:

I think the Devs said “Soon”. But, I highly doubt it. 

Soon could mean next week just as well as it could mean a year from now.

Just now, Fair Play said:

Soon could mean next week just as well as it could mean a year from now.

That’s pretty optimistic thinking this game will still be around for updates a year from now. Reading what most people on the forums say, they claim the game is already dead. ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

That’s pretty optimistic thinking this game will still be around for updates a year from now. Reading what most people on the forums say, they claim the game is already dead. ?

No one knows for sure. For those that feel the game is dead, it's dead to them. For those who play regularly and feel the game is alive, it's alive to them. It's all a matter of perspective. I'm more of a glass half full kinda guy.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

For those that feel the game is dead, it's dead to them. For those who play regularly and feel the game is alive, it's alive to them. 

I’m the type of person that thinks if the game is still able to be patched or updated and still has several people playing, it’s not dead. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I’m the type of person that thinks if the game is still able to be patched or updated and still has several people playing, it’s not dead. 

I tend to agree. But some people here feel that because they say so, that the game is dead.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fair Play said:

No one knows for sure. For those that feel the game is dead, it's dead to them. For those who play regularly and feel the game is alive, it's alive to them. It's all a matter of perspective. I'm more of a glass half full kinda guy.

Well said.

55 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

This is true.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I wouldn't say it's dead. There's still a pretty decent player base on console. That said I'm not optimistic about the future of the game. 

As for the OP's question soon is about the only answer we have.

21 hours ago, Fair Play said:

I tend to agree. But some people here feel that because they say so, that the game is dead.

This game is NOT dead and those who claim it is are ass-clowns. I'm on PS4 and have no problem finding plenty of full lobbies to play in. Yes, sometimes you get dropped into empty rooms or those with only 1 or 2 other people, and yes, sometimes it takes a bit to find a game to join, but neither of those mean the game is "dead".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

This game is NOT dead and those who claim it is are ass-clowns. I'm on PS4 and have no problem finding plenty of full lobbies to play in. Yes, sometimes you get dropped into empty rooms or those with only 1 or 2 other people, and yes, sometimes it takes a bit to find a game to join, but neither of those mean the game is "dead".

I agree wholeheartedly.

1 hour ago, DeadDuck said:

Hey guys , think about it !

Dead game<->Zombie<->Undead<-> Eternal life ?

That's an interesting perspective.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Will the devs update? Will the fans stop crying? Found out Next time on F13 Game Forum!

Sponsored in part by Crazy Ralph's Gin and Tonic...