Sign in to follow this  
Carrboxx1

The Lag Is Real

What up slashers and slashettes,

avid f13 game fan here, and I’m frustrated enough to take to the forums and start a thread. 

Is it just me or is the lag atrocious lately?!

i have played a few rounds of this game darn near every day for the past eight months so I think I’ve got a good feel for how the game plays. And the lag lately is out of hand. I have defended the game play in the past, as well as the patch updates, the new Jason grab, etc etc etc. 

the lag currently is so frustrating that I can’t defend it/need to know what’s happening. It can’t be me right lol?? 

Last night as Tommy Jarvis I couldn’t sprint. I tried so many times to sprint and it just wasn’t happening. I got grabbed by a Jason (part 8) with no running ability. That doesn’t happen lol. My style of play is a sprinter - I play as Vanessa. I’ve never been great at brawling with Jason but I sure can drag his ass around any map in the game for 5-10 minutes and drive him insane going in and out of houses/windows/etc. 

i messaged the part 8 Jason I mentioned above and said wow I’m experiencing some crazy lag are you? I figured I’d get a snarky comment like “whatever you’re just mad I killed you”. His response was “yeah me too it’s been like that all night. That was my last round I’m done with it”. And that’s coming from a player playing as Jason. 

Any one else experiencing crazy lag/inability to sprint? 

I sure do love this game but it’s maddening when I can’t play the game the way I know it can be played. 

Come on dedicated servers! 

-Z 

• Like 1

I feel you , i had them both issues, couldn't sprint and red flags to all players except the host .

I've noticed this issue started a couple of days ago , and i see red flags connections much more often than before with or without friends.

I played with a friend(host) for a good couple of months , who's connection was very stable the whole time , but lately it goes insane kinda often on that too .

Im on ps4.

• Like 1

I'm also on PS4 and have had a lot of lagging issues over the past few days. Also have had a lot of "Connection has timed out" disconnects in that time. Seems like it is a more common occurrence now than it has ever been.

• Like 1