Sign in to follow this  
Ambiguously gay batman

is anyone being banned anymore

@Ambiguously gay batman and @pApA^LeGBa it sounds like you two are having a misunderstanding. How about letting it go and agree to disagree?

Let's agree that the game is not quite dead yet and play it as you can while you can.

Let's agree that assuming makes an ass out of someone.

Let's agree that some people have manners. (Some people still believe in please and thank you.)

Let's agree that some people teabag, and some don't. (I personally don't, and I know others that feel the same way.)

Let's agree that each of you is a sensible human being who has self-respect, and hopefully respect for your fellow players.

Have a nice day.

10 minutes ago, Whammigobambam said:

I dead by daylight survivors teabag each other as a way of saying thank you.

I guess whatever works for them...

18 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Careful, they'll delete your posts.

I guess if people take cheap shots at others, that's why posts get deleted around here.

Getting back on topic, I"m sure that some bans are handed out, though it's hard to tell with so many things going on in game.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Whammigobambam said:

In dead by daylight survivors teabag each other as a way of saying thank you.

Tiffany could sit on my face whenever she wanted to.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ambiguously gay batman said:

You called me a teenager earlier, i call them children. Also you calling me dumb is rude too. 

Dude. Read properly. i did not call you dumb. I did not call you a teenager. Again, start reading properly.

Also "before we go after everyone else"? Like in if there is no racists or bigots you just troll normal players? wtf?

9 minutes ago, Ambiguously gay batman said:

Well hard to communicate with out a voice chat haha, so need a way to communicate somehow

Too many important noise prompts to pay attention too. All I hear in Friday qp voice chat is some poor sob with bad feedback trying to tell other Ppl how to play.

1 minute ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Tiffany could sit on my face whenever she wanted to.

I hope your wife isn't here on the forums lol.

@Fair Play, if you don´t get 8 out of 10 games regular without anyone cheating, leaving, trolling and any bug happening then the game can be considered dead.  8 out of 10 games  beeing regular didn´t even happen with F13 at launch thx to a shitload of bugs we have since launch and no punishment for leavers. (don´t say:"but we have saltmines" jsut don´t....)

8 minutes ago, Whammigobambam said:

Too many important noise prompts to pay attention too. All I hear in Friday qp voice chat is some poor sob with bad feedback trying to tell other Ppl how to play.

Play it their way, or no way at all, almost like they a esports wannaba player. 

I swear esports people have ruined gaming, remember when it was just fun and games now its a life

1 minute ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

@Fair Play, if you don´t get 8 out of 10 games regular without anyone cheating, leaving, trolling and any bug happening then the game can be considered dead.  8 out of 10 games  beeing regular didn´t even happen with F13 at launch thx to a shitload of bugs we have since launch and no punishment for leavers. (don´t say, but we have saltmines....)

If you play Private matches, you can easily get 8/10 game without anyone cheating. Play with like-minded friends, and your problem is solved.

Just now, Ambiguously gay batman said:

Play it there way, or no way at all, almost like they a esports wannaba player. 

I swear esports people have ruined gaming, remember when it was just fun and games now its a life

Gaming is a way of life for some people, and it can be fun just as well.

2 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

If you play Private matches, you can easily get 8/10 game without anyone cheating. Play with like-minded friends, and your problem is solved.

yep. if you need private matches to get regular matches the game IS dead. And the bugs still happen in Private. Tbh it never had a chance, not with this dev/publisher team it has. Just heard that they got fired from Star Citizen. :D

2 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

Yeah some of the esports people are nice, but then there are those out there, if you don't do something right, they jump down your throat the moment you get in lobby. 

1 minute ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

yep. if you need private matches to get regular matches the game IS dead. Tbh it never had a chance, not with this dev/publisher team it has. Just heard that they got fired from Star Citizen. :D

If you feel the game is dead, why do you still play it? Most of the time, when someone feels something is over, they move on to something else. It brings them some peace.

Just now, Ambiguously gay batman said:

Yeah some of the esports people are nice, but then there are those out there, if you don't do something right, they jump down your throat the moment you get in lobby. 

That's the nature of humanity sadly. I've meet some decent e-sports players, and I've met some egocentric ones as well.

3 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

If you feel the game is dead, why do you still play it? Most of the time, when someone feels something is over, they move on to something else. It brings them some peace.

That's the nature of humanity sadly. I've meet some decent e-sports players, and I've met some egocentric ones as well.

There are someday we get a party of 7 turn our jasons off and go hunting, and we still mess up, but we're not jumping down one another's throats we laugh it off, do a few more hunts and then we go back to playing either counselor or jason. 

4 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

I am not playing this piece of crap anymore tbh. Bad development and a horrible community in game (It´s better on the forums tough) No thx. Even if there is not much choice if you like horrorgames, i won´t play this anymore or DBD the hooking generator repairing simulator. Got ill, can´t leave the bed atm and deceided to check some forums to beat dead time while sick.

Still standing my opinion about teabagging , dancing and emotes. If you teabag you are an asshole, if you dance the whole match you should play DDR.

4 minutes ago, Ambiguously gay batman said:

There are someday we get a party of 7 turn our jasons off and go hunting, and we still mess up, but we're not jumping down one another's throats we laugh it off, do a few more hunts and then we go back to playing either counselor or jason. 

I agree that this game is not worth getting stressed out about. We all have good and bad days. Make a mistake, laugh it off and keep going.

@pApA^LeGBa you are entitled to your opinion. If you feel strongly about this game, then maybe it's time to walk away from it. If there isn't a horror game to your liking right now, there will come a game in the future that be for you. Good luck in your search for your ideal game.

1 minute ago, Fair Play said:

I agree that this game is not worth getting stressed out about. We all have good and bad days. Make a mistake, laugh it off and keep going.

Even with the car, i accidentally hit someone the other night, i immediately added them as a friend and apologized, he laughed and said, all he wanted was a ride. I was backing up, and the moment i went to look i ran him over, no time to stop. 

21 minutes ago, Ambiguously gay batman said:

Play it their way, or no way at all, almost like they a esports wannaba player. 

IN DBD Feng Min backstory is a esports professional who becomes so overwhelmed with the gaming her skills diminish and she gets sucked into a life of boredom and misery.

tumblr_oyxxs85KwN1ut3qibo1_1280.png

1 minute ago, Whammigobambam said:

IN DBD Feng Min backstory is a esports professional who is becomes so overwhelmed wit the gaming her skills diminish and she gets sucked into a life of boredom and misery.

tumblr_oyxxs85KwN1ut3qibo1_1280.png

I do have dbd, and I sadly enjoy it more then I thought i would. It took me a year to buy it, which i need to play it here tonight or tomorrow got friends wanting to play with me, im not that good at it but i have fun with it. 

7 minutes ago, Ambiguously gay batman said:

Even with the car, i accidentally hit someone the other night, i immediately added them as a friend and apologized, he laughed and said, all he wanted was a ride. I was backing up, and the moment i went to look i ran him over, no time to stop. 

Things happen, no big deal. It sounds like he was a cool player to take it so well. There are lots of players like that out there.

3 minutes ago, Ambiguously gay batman said:

I do have dbd, and I sadly enjoy it more then I thought i would. It took me a year to buy it, which i need to play it here tonight or tomorrow got friends wanting to play with me, im not that good at it but i have fun with it. 

That esports shirt only enhances your skills. Everything matters. If you fail a skill check go home Min you outplayed yourself. Come back next year.

12 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

@pApA^LeGBa you are entitled to your opinion. If you feel strongly about this game, then maybe it's time to walk away from it. If there isn't a horror game to your liking right now, there will come a game in the future that be for you. Good luck in your search for your ideal game.

Does anyone even read properly anymore? I do feel strong? Why? because i ask for manners? Like every sane person should do? I am not even slightly upset. I just ask normal manners from other players. Yes that seems like Don Quichote fighting versus windmills, but trust me there is no real passion behind it. More a feel of pity for those who have to show bad manners because they can´t stand out any other way.

And like said, i am in bed. Can´t concentrate long enough for movies. So yeah, i might be around here for a while now :P

43 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

Things happen, no big deal. It sounds like he was a cool player to take it so well. There are lots of players like that out there.

It's a lot better when they say you did it on purpose lol also not worth arguing with him I just ignore him now.

Edited by Ambiguously gay batman
Had more to add

19 minutes ago, Ambiguously gay batman said:

It's a lot better when they say you did it on purpose lol also not worth arguing with him I just ignore him now.

yeah it´s hard to argue if bad manners are your only argument. :D

45 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

Does anyone even read properly anymore? I do feel strong? Why? because i ask for manners? Like every sane person should do? I am not even slightly upset. I just ask normal manners from other players. Yes that seems like Don Quichote fighting versus windmills, but trust me there is no real passion behind it. More a feel of pity for those who have to show bad manners because they can´t stand out any other way.

And like said, i am in bed. Can´t concentrate long enough for movies. So yeah, i might be around here for a while now :P

First thing, take your anger down a few notches. If you want people to show good manners and respect you, consider setting an example and show good manners yourself.

Second thing, it's spelled Don Quixote. I enjoyed the story, but that reference makes little sense here.

Third thing, let your argument go. Continuing to take cheap shots at others here won't make anyone take you seriously. You dislike teabaggers and people who lack manners. Let's leave it at that.

19 minutes ago, Ambiguously gay batman said:

Understandable.