Sign in to follow this  
Ambiguously gay batman

is anyone being banned anymore

Yeah report to http://www.jasonkillsbugs.com/

They said if there is solid evidence provided they will ban. Was pretty close to reporting a guy for sexual harassment last night. He kept making sexual remarks to an Austrian girl. She didnt speak good english, so didnt really understand what he was doing but I still called him out and he quit the shit after that.

3 hours ago, Ambiguously gay batman said:

Last I heard using exploits, hacks, racial, and sexual slurs were bannable, is anyone reporting them, because i see it more and more in each game. Do the devs even care anymore?  

Yes. Unfortunately, most reports go something like this:

“Player A and Player B were doing [ban worthy] behavior. Please ban them” + cell phone picture of in-game player list.

This type of report leaves out any kind of proof and is not considered actionable as it is too easy for a player to make a false claim about another player. 

If you have proof that a player is breaking the rules and you feel that the JKB process is too slow, fire a PM to me here with a link or embed of your video and I’ll take care of it. 

• Like 2

On steam they circumvent bans by Steam's family sharing. On console they just have dupe accounts for which another primary account has Xbox Live and PSPlus membership. Ban the dupe account but the primary account still has live access and access to the game. So they can't even keep them banned no matter how hard they try.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Yes. Unfortunately, most reports go something like this:

“Player A and Player B were doing [ban worthy] behavior. Please ban them” + cell phone picture of in-game player list.

This type of report leaves out any kind of proof and is not considered actionable as it is too easy for a player to make a false claim about another player. 

If you have proof that a player is breaking the rules and you feel that the JKB process is too slow, fire a PM to me here with a link or embed of your video and I’ll take care of it. 

Alright will do, didn't get a clip fast enough, in a split second they were gone, darn speed hackers

4 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

On steam they circumvent bans by Steam's family sharing. On console they just have dupe accounts for which another primary account has Xbox Live and PSPlus membership. Ban the dupe account but the primary account still has live access and access to the game. So they can't even keep them banned no matter how hard they try.

Well I'm on steam, seems people are manipulating the files somehow to hack. Not saying there are none on console, but with youtube and reddit people learned to mess with the files on steam. 

29 minutes ago, Ambiguously gay batman said:

I'm on steam, seems people are manipulating the files somehow to hack. Not saying there are none on console, but with youtube and reddit people learned to mess with the files on steam. 

That's what happens when your dev team isn't smarter than your average steam player.

37 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

Teabaggers should be banned tbh.

Sounds like you have anger issues, and banning those will get everyone banned, and the game will be 100% dead. How long have you been gaming, everyone teabags in most games that you can. 

10 minutes ago, Ambiguously gay batman said:

Sounds like you have anger issues, and banning those will get everyone banned, and the game will be 100% dead. How long have you been gaming, everyone teabags in most games that you can. 

Everyone does it so you have to do it also? Well let´s just hope that everyone doesn´t start jumping from bridges. Also it is not true. It happens in many games, yes. But everyone is far away from the truth. You should get some new friends if everyone around you does it tbh.

I say people who teabag are the angry ones. Why do people who just want to play with  others that are decent human beeings with manners have to be people with anger issues? Wtf is that logic?

Also the game IS dead already. Wake up.

15 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

Everyone does it so you have to do it also? Well let´s just hope that everyone doesn´t start jumping from bridges. Also it is not true. It happens in many games, yes. But everyone is far away from the truth. You should get some new friends if everyone around you does it tbh.

I say people who teabag are the angry ones. Why do people who just want to play with  others that are decent human beeings with manners have to be people with anger issues? Wtf is that logic?

Also the game IS dead already. Wake up.

It sounds like you don't have a sense of humor. 

2 minutes ago, Ambiguously gay batman said:

It sounds like you don't have a sense of humor. 

It sounds like you don´t have any sense of manners. If you think manners are just for RL you fail.

And i do have a sense of humour. Teabagging just isn´t funny. It never was. It´s simple and stupid. Not a single piece of creativity behind it. Boring AF.

4 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

It sounds like you don´t have any sense of manners. If you think manners are just for RL you fail.

And i do have a sense of humour. Teabagging just isn´t funny. It never was. It´s simple and stupid. Not a single piece of creativity behind it. Boring AF.

But here's the thing, it seems you would rather ban the teabaggers than the hackers and cheaters? Sounds like you are defending them. 

4 minutes ago, Ambiguously gay batman said:

But here's the thing, it seems you would rather ban the teabaggers than the hackers and cheaters? Sounds like you are defending them. 

LoL. Your logic fails so bad. The topic with cheaters and hackers is already done. Shifty said everything that needs to be said. Ofc they lack manpower to handle every cheater right now if people start to report properly. 

Also how did i defend anyone? I just added another thing i would like to never see again when we were talking about bans. Pls show me a quote where i say something in favor of a cheater or hacker. Good luck with finding one.

Pathetic try.

4 minutes ago, Ambiguously gay batman said:

I am beginning to think you get teabagged all the time, and it makes you angry. 

You assume too much. That´s not good for discussions where logic is needed. Like i said in steam already, i also do hate when people teabag even when i am counselor. And sorry, when i got Jason, ppl didn´t have that much chances to teabag. So no, that´s not the reason.

Not everyone who does not agree with your views is automatically angry. That´s just a valid logic when surrounded by teenagers in their puberty, those are always angry.

You say the game is "dead" and you still play, the only time I said the game was ever dead was when i couldn't party up with my friends in random games. Then they fixed it where i can play with friends and it brought back some of the player base. And I am sure you have been killed as jason. Unless you hide in the water like most butthurt jasons. 

6 minutes ago, Ambiguously gay batman said:

You say the game is "dead" and you still play, the only time I said the game was ever dead was when i couldn't party up with my friends in random games. Then they fixed it where i can play with friends and it brought back some of the player base. And I am sure you have been killed as jason. Unless you hide in the water like most butthurt jasons. 

So how many out of 10 games do work like intended? With no one leaving, no bugs occuring and no trolls, no teamers and no cheaters? If regular matches are seldom, the game is dead.

And everyone has been killed as Jason unless they hide. People who say they don´t hide and have never been killed simply lie. Or don´t play as Jason. It´s part of the game, no matter how good anyone is, the odds are in the favor of the counselors, so yeah it happened ofc.

It´s funny how you try sooo hard to miscredit me here and fail so bad at it. All i want is playing with people who do have manners. You are literally defending bad manners here.

Just now, Ambiguously gay batman said:

No one has manners anymore, and you assume they do. No matter where you go there are no such thing are manners. 

I would try some new friends then and have a serious talk with your parents for not educating you in terms of manners. The people i call my friends all do have good manners. Be it in RL or in a game.

52 minutes ago, Ambiguously gay batman said:

In dead by daylight survivors teabag each other as a way of saying thank you.

Yeah, you assume im a child really you do, it's cute that you are assuming I'm a kid. Almost a little rude. I'm saying there are barely well mannered players in games anymore, I have a good friends in games, we target those that are being racist or being a bigot first before going after everyone else. 

3 minutes ago, Ambiguously gay batman said:

Yeah, you assume im a child really you do, it's cute that you are assuming I'm a kid. Almost a little rude. I'm saying there are barely well mannered players in games anymore, I have a good friends in games, we target those that are being racist or being a bigot first before going after everyone else. 

How do i asumme that you are a child? Adults also can have serious talks with their parents about the education. Again, try logic when discussing. I never said you are a child. Read properly before you answer and insult people for no reason.