Jump to content

Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, D-dog513 said:

Hey @ShiftySamurai the Jason badge for weapon kills is not progressing at all. Is it bugged that you know? Thanks.

One of my friends is going for this. He said something about only 1 per match counting towards the badge. Check the count after each time and let me know if that is accurate for you as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yea I know it's one per match. But I still haven't seen it go past 72. I'm stuck at 72/113. I don't know if it's a certain weapon kill you have to do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@D-dog513 I don't know for you, but at the beginning, I thought "weapon kill" was the kill we made with Weapon after a grab (like the DLC pack). But it's not, that's just kill by slashing people or knives or traps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It says perform a weapon kill on a counselor. That's a kill with a weapon after you pick them up. Idk why it's broken.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, D-dog513 said:

 Idk why it's broken.

Oh, I'm sure that you do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, D-dog513 said:

It says perform a weapon kill on a counselor. That's a kill with a weapon after you pick them up. Idk why it's broken.

I thought that too, but that's not, you should try with slashing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Dogmatic said:

Oh, I'm sure that you do.

Whys that? Cuz you think the game sucks? Cuz you think the devs are not doing a great job?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, D-dog513 said:

I don't slash kill tho. I find that very boring. Idk man.

Okay but that's the only way for this badges (again, with knives and traps too).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Sinisterslither said:

Okay but that's the only way for this badges (again, with knives and traps too).

 

Do you know for sure?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sinisterslither said:

I do.

Idk bout that bro. I've never slash killed a counselor and I have 72/113 so it's not that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, D-dog513 said:

Idk bout that bro. I've never slash killed a counselor and I have 72/113 so it's not that.

Maybe they changed that with an update because I don't think I slashed 113 peoples and I have the badge. But I won the 15/20 last badges by slashing one player each games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sinisterslither said:

Maybe they changed that with an update because I don't think I slashed 113 peoples and I have the badge. But I won the 15/20 last badges by slashing one player each games.

Maybe it was changed idk. Just might have to try it I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, D-dog513 said:

Idk bout that bro. I've never slash killed a counselor and I have 72/113 so it's not that.

   The weapon kill badge is for slashing someone to death... which is killing someone with the weapon in your hand. So apparently, you have slashed people to death at least once in 72 different games.... or you would not have 72 of 113 towards this badge... all other kills are either grab kills, which has its own badge... or kill someone with a throwing knife, which has its own badge.
   I am pretty sure you have to finish the game for it to register as well... if you quit early it will not be added to your badge count.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ahab said:

   The weapon kill badge is for slashing someone to death... which is killing someone with the weapon in your hand. So apparently, you have slashed people to death at least once in 72 different games.... or you would not have 72 of 113 towards this badge... all other kills are either grab kills, which has its own badge... or kill someone with a throwing knife, which has its own badge.
   I am pretty sure you have to finish the game for it to register as well... if you quit early it will not be added to your badge count.

I haven't slashed someone tho. I've done it 72 out of 113 times. Those were all weapon kills after picking them up. It has to be broken or glitched. I don't quit games either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sinisterslither said:

Weapon Badge Kills = "murderer" in front of the name of the dead counselor on player's list.

Like I said I haven't slashed tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, D-dog513 said:

Like I said I haven't slashed tho

I didn't say that, just thought it was helpful to tell about "murdered" on the list.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Sinisterslither said:

I didn't say that, just thought it was helpful to tell about "murdered" on the list.

I know bro. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, D-dog513 said:

Yea I know it's one per match. But I still haven't seen it go past 72. I'm stuck at 72/113. I don't know if it's a certain weapon kill you have to do?

Sometimes the achievement counters get stuck too. I've seen it credit 1 or 2 tallies for achievements the day after I performed them.

It isn't just achievements though, xp gaining sometimes gets frozen too, only to update the next day.

It sucks that the game has such shoddy programming, but what else do you expect from a team that frequently took half days to knock off early and masturbate to images of watches?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, D-dog513 said:

Whys that? Cuz you think the game sucks? Cuz you think the devs are not doing a great job?

Because the game is riddled with bugs of every sort. I like the game, it's just a royal mess.

 

And the devs could clearly be doing a better job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dogmatic said:

Because the game is riddled with bugs of every sort. I like the game, it's just a royal mess.

 

And the devs could clearly be doing a better job.

Ps4 is mostly fine other then the odd bug here and there. They are tho bro. Still fixing bugs an shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, D-dog513 said:

I haven't slashed someone tho. I've done it 72 out of 113 times. Those were all weapon kills after picking them up. It has to be broken or glitched. I don't quit games either. 

  If you have not slashed anyone at all... ever... then you should have zero on that badge.... Any kill in which you pick up a weapon to use is an environment kill (which have their own badge) or a grab kill with the weapon you have chosen (which has its own badge). 
  Do not be afraid to slash.... you are playing a slasher after all... and slashing works great on groups of counselors. Trying a grab kill when there is even one more counselor with a weapon nearby is not going to work well for you, considering the counselor players know what they are doing. You must not have faced very many groups of battle Chads if you never slash anyone to death. I would prefer to use any grab kill over slashing someone to death... but, it is not worth it unless you have a lone counselor in your grasp. Even one more counselor around and they just keep hitting you to save to one you keep grabbing.... which gets pretty frustrating and leads to slashing first and asking questions later.

  The counters screw up sometimes though.... I have had all badges except "torpedo" completed for some time now, and a few weeks ago, my count on that badge dropped from 31 to 26. I have still not completed that one... but I play part 4 for the most part, and he is notoriously slow in the water.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...