• Aj
    • Deborah
    • Vanessa
    • Tiffany
    • MitcH
    • Fox
    • Sheldon
    • Victoria

No question, for my aggressive play style as i try killing Jason each round, it's Fox. High repair if i need to escape. High strength to hurt Jason. Over all decent other stats. AJ is a close second.

After I got all tapes I don't need to speed loot anymore, so I set my counselor to random.

Playing as random is really fun, not knowing who you will be and have to adapt to the counselor you are given.

Fooling around with different perk builds etc.

Before I mained Tiffany because she looks nice, and she's good at running.

So I vote Tiffany.

*edit*

Maybe you should add random to the poll.

• Like 1

AJ, although I will switch to Tiffany if there are several repair counselors already in the lobby or if it's one of the huge maps where stamina is needed (Jarvis or Pinehurst).

I have no idea why so many people use Kenny. Jack of No trades, terrible at everything. Weird looking to boot. I don't think I have ever seen a solo Kenny survive the night unless he was surrounded by faster, stronger counselors to protect him.

• Like 1

Dont have a main. I switch around depending on my mood and the lobby. I suppose my main rotation though would be in no particular order. 

Vanessa

Chad

Buggzy

Tiffany

Fox

A.J.

Lachappa

Mitch

Jenny

I'll use the others at times as well but it'll usually be one of those 9.

In order of preference

1. Tiffany

2. Jenny

3. Chad

4. Victoria

5. Deborah

6. Adam

7. AJ

8. Vanessa

9. Fox

10. Buggzy

11. Kenny

12. Shelly

13. Lachappa

14. Mitch

I’ve never cared for any of the male counselors except Chad and Adam

• Like 1

I had a feeling AJ would be high on the poll atm, jusy not past Tiffany. Very nice.

I won't put random for the same reason I didn't put Tommy Jarvis: They're not counselors. I tried random for 3 games, hated it personally. I rather have goid strength, Repair and either get the sweater or kill Jason.

Mine is Shelly, but it was Adam before he was released. Both are solid in my opinion and my experience, regardless of their stats.

My first was AJ, then Chad, then Kenny, now Jenny.  Once in a while I'll play Tiffany for fun or my former mains.  

I like having a challenge.  

Mitch for matches I try to escape.... Jenny for those times I know before a match starts that the group wants to kill Jason.
  I also play Adam and A.J. to change things up now and again... I favor repair and composure over other stats.

Jenny will be always my favorite, but because I need to remain self-reliant for demasking, especially in QP, recently I've went back to main Vanessa, and I'll use Fox occationally

1) Vanessa - For business

2) Jenny - For Straight up bullying Jason and for fun.

3) Fox - When I want her versatility

Haven't played in about a month now, but when I did play AJ exclusively. I really like her stealth and repair. I have Marathon on her so that helps some with stamina. While AJ is not a fighter per se; she does quite well with a shotgun or flare. I rarely grab melee weapons unless it is down to absolute survival and there isn't a gun/flare near me. 

I've mostly been playing as shelly since i got back. he's got great stealth, solid repair and strength and decent composure. before that, it was either Vanessa or LaChappa depending on my mood. 

Actually Random. But I like Adam.....cause Metal…..and Lachappa….cause Nerdy Things......And Deborah....cause cute and nerdy.

But when I Play with my Friends to kill Jason , we Play Vanessa. Because come on.....it's Vanessa.

But Mitch is very cool too. But I don't like counselors that much. Wanna Keep on killing with Jason.

5 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Actually Random. But I like Adam.....cause Metal…..and Lachappa….cause Nerdy Things......And Deborah....cause cute and nerdy.

But when I Play with my Friends to kill Jason , we Play Vanessa. Because come on.....it's Vanessa.

But Mitch is very cool too. But I don't like counselors that much. Wanna Keep on killing with Jason.

Don’t see how you even get to be Jason...I have my preference set on Jason but I am rarely if ever Jason. You gotta get into those lower levels lobbies because those player are less likely to have their preference on Jason. I don’t want or enjoy being Jason, especially with a friend group who knows what they are doing. My preference is only on Jason to grind toward the 500 and 1000 matches as Jason. My count that I’ve been keeping track of since release date is only on like 470 sadly.

1 hour ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

Don’t see how you even get to be Jason...I have my preference set on Jason but I am rarely if ever Jason. You gotta get into those lower levels lobbies because those player are less likely to have their preference on Jason. I don’t want or enjoy being Jason, especially with a friend group who knows what they are doing. My preference is only on Jason to grind toward the 500 and 1000 matches as Jason. My count that I’ve been keeping track of since release date is only on like 470 sadly.

The selection is pretty unpredictable at best. Sometimes I'm set to Jason (for the exact same reason as you actually) and I'll never get picked. Other times I'm Jason literally every other match.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

It doesn't happen too often but that just makes me happier when I finally get to be him.

I mained Deborah until I got to 150 and got my 100 boat repairs and all that jazz...

Since then, I don't care anymore about fixing things, escaping or taking the game seriously as a counselor.

I now main Chad.  How I play with him ultimately depends on how the rest of the lobby I'm in plays. 

I'll start off running parts to locations but if I notice no one actually putting them in, I'll just go into straight out hunting Jason mode.  It's fun running up to a Jason from behind breaking down a door and just smacking him in the back of the head while he's doing it and then running away.  If I get another person in the lobby who plays similar to this, it's straight out shenanigans. If it turns into a Jason hunting lobby, I'll pressure Jason for as long as I can live.