Jump to content
HaHaTrumpWon

Irritating shit done by fellow counselors?

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Whammigobambam said:

If a counselor trolls me in any way shape or form my favorite revenge is a door closed in their face and Jason's hand around their neck.

That is satisfying, but most of the time, QP Jasons do not know how to play. So when everyone escapes, that one troll is running around with like two pocket knifes and a med spray, trolling a level 10, lol. I guess they want to protect their fragile ego, but little do they know that no-one cares and just wants get on with the next match. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Dead Meme said:

That is satisfying, but most of the time, QP Jasons do not know how to play. So when everyone escapes, that one troll is running around with like two pocket knifes and a med spray, trolling a level 10, lol. I guess they want to protect their fragile ego, but little do they know that no-one cares and just wants get on with the next match. 

Oh they know. And if they stick around for a round where I'm Jason they're the ones where you see they left the match two minutes in.  Troll revenge can be a slippery slope but there's always a new lobby to wipe the slate clean.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, PowellCampsNAKED said:

1. counselors who loot a cabin but leave every repairable item in there!

2. Players that go in your cabin loot all dressers before you but then leave the damn doors wide open!!!!

 

1. That sounds like a member of a Jason hit squad.

2. They were raised in a barn.

4 hours ago, matisangry said:

i have the benny hill and seinfeld theme songs cued up on my phone for players that blast shitty music over their mic. almost always gets them to shut the fuck up. 

Those are definitely going in my Counter Troll playlist.

4 hours ago, Brevator said:

Players who waste a shotgun/flaregun round just to pick up another weapon. You just wasted a chance to stun Jason, you moron. When he gets here, I'm gonna let him grab you first. 

Sounds like a troll if they are wasting shots with a gun.

3 hours ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

One of the most annoying part to me is having Debbie or AJ drop off a repair item when the objective is not trapped and expect Tiffany or Buggzy to install it. One time me (Tiffany) and Debbie were at the phone box and this bitch legit dropped the fuse off and flickered her flashlight basically telling me to install it. Not sure if she had some sort of faith in me or something but I actually installed it without screwing it up but it would’ve taken her like 5 seconds to install it while it takes my character almost a full minute to install it.

Glass Half Full (The player had faith in your superior game play.)

Glass Half Empty (The player was a lazy ass.)

47 minutes ago, Whammigobambam said:

If a counselor trolls me in any way shape or form my favorite revenge is a door closed in their face and Jason's hand around their neck.

Gotta love that karma. ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Fair Play said:

1. That sounds like a member of a Jason hit squad.

2. They were raised in a barn.

Those are definitely going in my Counter Troll playlist.

Sounds like a troll if they are wasting shots with a gun.

Glass Half Full (The player had faith in your superior game play.)

Glass Half Empty (The player was a lazy ass.)

Gotta love that karma. ?

What’s a jason hit squad?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really think there needs to be penalties for not calling Tommy and leaving doors unbarred

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PowellCampsNAKED said:

What’s a jason hit squad?

A group of assassin counselors fixated on killing Jason every match.

1 hour ago, sedaiv said:

I really think there needs to be penalties for not calling Tommy and leaving doors unbarred

Sad to say, you can't force people to lock doors or call Tommy. Imposing penalties won't change that. At this rate, people would want penalties for someone not calling the cops, or not fixing the car.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Fair Play said:

A group of assassin counselors fixated on killing Jason every match.

Sad to say, you can't force people to lock doors or call Tommy. Imposing penalties won't change that. At this rate, people would want penalties for someone not calling the cops, or not fixing the car.

Ahhh ok gotcha, yeah I hate when I play with randoms and the entire match nothing is getting done and I don’t see anyone because when I open my Map I see all the Randoms bunched together in hopes of just killing Jason!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Fair Play said:

A group of assassin counselors fixated on killing Jason every match.

Sad to say, you can't force people to lock doors or call Tommy. Imposing penalties won't change that. At this rate, people would want penalties for someone not calling the cops, or not fixing the car.

I remember when the first thing people did was lock doors and xall Tommy. Now people ignore Tommy's radio

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 4:48 PM, thrawn3054 said:

Both Crystal Lake maps you can't tell. All the others you can by the campsite spawns. 

The second spaen for Crystal Lake is bellow the road. 

You can definitely tell on one of them…..But I Always Forget how. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If there is a way I don't know how. Akl the others the campsites give the game away. Maybe there's a pattern based on cabin layout?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How about if you're trying to kill Jason (as either sweater-girl or Tommy) and your other-half RUNS THE FUCK AWAY AND GETS KILLED? I know I harp on it being too easy to kill Jason and how a lot of people make that their Plan A over cars or cops but seriously, if you're going to kill Jason then Tommy and SG need to stick together. It is beyond irritating to be playing as Tommy (with an axe and with Jasons's mask off) only to discover your... ahem.... partner... has run off to loot a cabin and gotten killed in the process.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, PowellCampsNAKED said:

Ahhh ok gotcha, yeah I hate when I play with randoms and the entire match nothing is getting done and I don’t see anyone because when I open my Map I see all the Randoms bunched together in hopes of just killing Jason!

I run into that in QP once in a while. When I do, I'll lone wolf my way out of the camp while everyone else bullies Jason.

10 hours ago, sedaiv said:

I remember when the first thing people did was lock doors and xall Tommy. Now people ignore Tommy's radio

Things have changed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On August 22, 2018 at 9:44 AM, The Wolf with that Toast said:

How can you tell where the shack is on Crystal Lake big again? I only know the one  with two houses above the Crossroad.

You can also see that no Problem on both Packanacks with a map.

I usually look for the big, wide open areas on the map. Wherever there's a ton of dead space with no campsite or cabin, that's usually where the shack is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If someone's playing music, I tend to blast terrible music back at them. I've never understood why players switch their mics on with music but I guess it's a troll tactic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bonker2468 said:

I usually look for the big, wide open areas on the map. Wherever there's a ton of dead space with no campsite or cabin, that's usually where the shack is.

Yeah , those spawn Points are Pretty easy to find. After awhile you already learned them.

And look who just commented above me. But I shouldn't go for it this time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A few more from earlier:

Non-stealth counselors (a.k.a. loud as shit) invading the cabin you're in is bad, but it's even worst when one of them stays on your ass and follows you everywhere, which sooner or later WILL catch Jason's attention.

Being critically injured with teammates who have FAS, but ignore you and take off when Jason shows up. 

Players who set bear-traps in doorways but leave the door wide open. The traps can be clearly seen, yes, but when Jasons right behind you using you as target practice, you tend to overlook them until you step in one.

Counselors that are not being chased crashing through closed windows. That might sound kinda weird at first but if the cabin they come crashing into has either no windows (or mostly screened-off windows) it means you have no choice but to go out a broken window and take damage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

A few more from earlier:

Non-stealth counselors (a.k.a. loud as shit) invading the cabin you're in is bad, but it's even worst when one of them stays on your ass and follows you everywhere, which sooner or later WILL catch Jason's attention.

If someone starts tailing me and not doing anything productive, I lose them ASAP.

Being critically injured with teammates who have FAS, but ignore you and take off when Jason shows up. 

Those are the "every person for himself/herself" players.

Players who set bear-traps in doorways but leave the door wide open. The traps can be clearly seen, yes, but when Jasons right behind you using you as target practice, you tend to overlook them until you step in one.

Those players suffer from Wile E. Coyote syndrome. As Jason, I'll use the back door or a windows and get them that way. I once tossed knives through an open window, hit someone, and they panicked, running into their own bear trap. That was priceless.

Counselors that are not being chased crashing through closed windows. That might sound kinda weird at first but if the cabin they come crashing into has either no windows (or mostly screened-off windows) it means you have no choice but to go out a broken window and take damage.

Situations like these justify carrying an extra spray for that reason.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Counselors that are not being chased crashing through closed windows. That might sound kinda weird at first but if the cabin they come crashing into has either no windows (or mostly screened-off windows) it means you have no choice but to go out a broken window and take damage.

Most of the time that isn’t intentional. There’s been lots of times, maybe due to a sluggish connection, when the game glitches where when you think you are running up to a window, stopping, and then  pressing “x” to open, the console will skip over the part where you stopped and send you crashing through. Also, there have been times where I’ve ran up to a drawer, tried to open it but instead wind up crashing through the window next to it. (Also related: getting killed opening a drawer when you wanted to jump out the window, or opening a drawer but diving under the bed instead.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am guilty of leaving doors open. It is usually in an effort to loot and look for parts and move to next likely spot to have parts or more parts. However, even if using a dumb character I install it if there is no one around or another dumb character.

A little later I start barricading and trapping doors. First house has very little point in barricading unless maybe fuse house, but even then he doesn't have shift and that door might be a quicker exit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

Most of the time that isn’t intentional. There’s been lots of times, maybe due to a sluggish connection, when the game glitches where when you think you are running up to a window, stopping, and then  pressing “x” to open, the console will skip over the part where you stopped and send you crashing through. Also, there have been times where I’ve ran up to a drawer, tried to open it but instead wind up crashing through the window next to it. (Also related: getting killed opening a drawer when you wanted to jump out the window, or opening a drawer but diving under the bed instead.)

Yeah , I have to agree here. My friend somehow crashes through like every 8th window. I never had the Problem.....And yeah , he got Windows 99 at Level 45 and I still haven't gotten it...….At Level 150......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly not much gets under my skin in this game anymore.  The only two really are incompetent Tommys and hackers/cheater.  I'm pretty self-reliant in this game, and I often see teamers, team-killers, and trolls as additional challenges to overcome.  Any real beef I have with this game is entirely game-play related issues and I don't allow toxicity spewing from other players throw off my groove.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People placing traps under windows inside of a cabin. You know that shit is intentional. Jason ain't climbing through any windows.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/24/2018 at 3:23 AM, Soggy biscuit said:

If someone's playing music, I tend to blast terrible music back at them. I've never understood why players switch their mics on with music but I guess it's a troll tactic

Some players like to have music in the background to help them get in the zone. If one needs their music, then play it at a respectable volume level.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...