Sign in to follow this  
sedaiv

Ultimate Slasher Edition

Anyone else NOT excited about this? I remember the physical copy pre-order bonus was Savini Jason. I for one am not getting this. A part 3 mask is ok, as is the poster: I'll score them on ebay. Give us a reason to buy the game again!

• Like 1

You're not alone in feeling that way. I've heard a number of people say it's some pretty bad timing for them to release this, with the recent news that there will be no future content. In fact, I joined a game a couple weeks ago where a couple guys were on mics talking about it, and one says something along the lines of "it seems like a cry for help".

Its not really for those who have been playing since day 1. Its for collectors and those who either havent played it yet or dont have the DLC.

Ill probably pick one up once it doesn't sell well and gets marked way down in price.

5 hours ago, TheFinalFriday said:

Ill probably pick one up once it doesn't sell well and gets marked way down in price.

Same. The mask is why I want it, but only if the price goes down.

The NECA mask has been available for a couple years now. Why wait for the cash grab edition and buy one now?