Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Fair Play said:

The Rage buff did put a stop to the pinata parties, though that's about it.

Exactly, it did not do what we all were told or led to believe it was suppose to do which was make killing Jason harder .It kind of actually had the opposite affect.The more experienced counselor players adapted very quickly and equipped the correct perks knowing that while he can't be stunned every hit you land unblocked is causing 100% of your weapons possible damage toward mask removal. If the mask durability were say doubled on top of what it was already increased to then I'd agree there should be no reason anyone should be rage quitting cause then if you are so bad at combat you still get your butt handed to you, you deserve what you get. I will always maintain that going for a Jason kill  should be a fools errand 95% of the time but that's just me and it clearly is NOT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Exactly, it did not do what we all were told or led to believe it was suppose to do which was make killing Jason harder .It kind of actually had the opposite affect.The more experienced counselor players adapted very quickly and equipped the correct perks knowing that while he can't be stunned every hit you land unblocked is causing 100% of your weapons possible damage toward mask removal. If the mask durability were say doubled on top of what it was already increased to then I'd agree there should be no reason anyone should be rage quitting cause then if you are so bad at combat you still get your butt handed to you, you deserve what you get. I will always maintain that going for a Jason kill  should be a fools errand 95% of the time but that's just me and it clearly is NOT.

Agreed. I've argued with several people that Jason going into rage actually makes getting the kill slightly easier if you know what you're doing, and don't do anything stupid. (Like Tommy trying to sword fight a weapon strength Jason) To be fair, the mask Buff has helped me out immensely as Jason, maybe too much. I can recall two occasions since when I've been demasked in a situation where I was legitimately under threat of being killed. As a Jason Hunter though, it's still too easy... I appreciate having to work a little harder, but I still think the kill should be more difficult. My two friends and I shouldn't be able to annihilate a 150 Savini in under six minutes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/21/2018 at 8:16 AM, AJLeatherman said:

If you repair the car, and instead of escaping, decide to joy ride around the map

Morph over to the general direction the car is heading, go into a cabin, activate Stalk, and wait. If I remember correctly it was SirMang (could have been Something Cool) that said doing so would counter the Nerves of Steel perk and you wouldn't show up on the mini map if you tried to Stalk-Shift and stop the car.

On 8/21/2018 at 8:16 AM, AJLeatherman said:

Or if you commit to a "ring around the rosie" gimmick in a small cabin,

Learn to Wedge-Shift, it has a very high success rate for grabbing annoying little shits who think they can RAR Jason the whole round.

On 8/21/2018 at 8:16 AM, AJLeatherman said:

do the "jog just far enough in front of Jason so you can catch him in a grab animation and dance/teabag repeatedly"

Throwing Knives will shut that shit down real quick. Learn to 'quick toss' TK's (if they're just out of grab range they should be easy targets) and the next time you're in this situation, hit them with knives and wait for them to stop and try to heal, then Shift over and grab/slash. If they really are that close, they're SOL unless they animation cancel their med-spray. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/27/2021 at 11:59 AM, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Rage-quitting is for butt-hurt little pussies.... period. If they got you, they got you. At least pretend to have balls long enough to get back to the lobby.

I got my first Salty Jason as the Host rage-quite last night. I laughed of course, but once I thought about it, realized this was a extra salty and dickish move to rage as the host. I don't need the experience or the badges anymore, but I'm sure there were others in that lobby that did.  I stopped doing this a long time ago when it started to feel childish, but in this case, I just had to message him a little clip of him getting his ass handed to him and quitting like a puss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

.Throwing Knives will shut that shit down real quick. Learn to 'quick toss' TK's (if they're just out of grab range they should be easy targets) and the next time you're in this situation, hit them with knives and wait for them to stop and try to heal, then Shift over and grab/slash. If they really are that close, they're SOL unless they animation cancel their med-spray. 

One of a my favorite tactics. I also like a good throwing knife in the face of somebody getting cute with combat stance, and move in for a quick grab. It really seems to piss people off too, since I probably get more rage quits for these tactics than any other. Hotshots who like to show off on LV20's tend not to like it when their perfect strategy's get wrecked. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

good throwing knife in the face of somebody getting cute with combat stance,

Do this all the time.OOPS double posted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

I got my first Salty Jason as the Host rage-quite last night. I laughed of course, but once I thought about it, realized this was a extra salty and dickish move to rage as the host. I don't need the experience or the badges anymore, but I'm sure there were others in that lobby that did.  I stopped doing this a long time ago when it started to feel childish, but in this case, I just had to message him a little clip of him getting his ass handed to him and quitting like a puss.i

If you rage quit as Jason mid-death or as soon as the mask comes off, you will always 100% of the time get a nasty message from me calling you out for it. Why? Because you deserve it. You fucked everyone else over because you're a butt-hurt, salty pussy who can't handle losing, and that is not ok. If it were up to me, 3 RQ's would get you banned for a month, a 4th for 3 months, and every RQ after that would be 6 months.

And before anyone pulls the "The player-base is too low to ban anyone!" card, it's QUALITY, not QUANTITY. I'd rather play with 50 decent, sportsman-like players than with 5000 salty, sore-losing asshats.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

If it were up to me, 3 RQ's would get you banned for a month, a 4th for 3 months, and every RQ after that would be 6 months.

On PC there would be maybe 50 people able to play after a day or 2. LOL Once they come back they will find other ways to ruin your experience that aren't bannable offenses. There are still too many game crashing bugs to implement that kind of a penalty system on PC. You could always claim your PC crashed which I still get fatal errors right in the middle of  matches at least 1 a day.They would have to get the game 99 % crash free on PC to do what you suggest or people will be bitching to support saying I didn't rage quit your buggy game crashed I demand my ban be removed. Don't think they want that headache.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TimDuke 01 said:

On PC there would be maybe 50 people able to play after a day or 2. LOL Once they come back they will find other ways to ruin your experience that aren't bannable offenses. There are still too many game crashing bugs to implement that kind of a penalty system on PC. You could always claim your PC crashed which I still get fatal errors right in the middle of  matches at least 1 a day.They would have to get the game 99 % crash free on PC to do what you suggest or people will be bitching to support saying I didn't rage quit your buggy game crashed I demand my ban be removed. Don't think they want that headache.

PCs a lost cause at this point. Thank God for PS4.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

PCs a lost cause at this point.

Can't argue that point and it seems the powers that be could care less. Not good customer service. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/29/2021 at 12:26 PM, I'm Not a Goalie said:

One of a my favorite tactics. I also like a good throwing knife in the face of somebody getting cute with combat stance, and move in for a quick grab. It really seems to piss people off too, since I probably get more rage quits for these tactics than any other. Hotshots who like to show off on LV20's tend not to like it when their perfect strategy's get wrecked. 

My GF recently started playing, so I've more-or-less become a personal tutor of sorts. She hadn't been playing a week before she had a game where a lobby full of trolls had a stun-and-dance party with her. It sucks, but I'm glad it happened earlier rather than later. The sooner you learn how to deal with trolls, the better.

It's actually kinda tempting to make a smurf account, play like total shit for the first few minutes, then turn around and wipe the floor with them ^_^

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/29/2021 at 5:14 AM, TimDuke 01 said:

I will always maintain that going for a Jason kill  should be a fools errand 95% of the time but that's just me and it clearly is NOT.

Killing Jason doesn't feel worthwhile, given how common and easy it is. Unless it's a cocky player, I rarely bother anymore.

On 1/30/2021 at 6:37 AM, HaHaTrumpWon said:

And before anyone pulls the "The player-base is too low to ban anyone!" card, it's QUALITY, not QUANTITY. I'd rather play with 50 decent, sportsman-like players than with 5000 salty, sore-losing asshats.

If you have a healthy pool of 20-50 decent players, that's all you really need.

On 1/30/2021 at 1:15 PM, HaHaTrumpWon said:

PCs a lost cause at this point. Thank God for PS4.

Amen to that.

21 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Can't argue that point and it seems the powers that be could care less. Not good customer service. 

They're probably working on that new mystery project. I wonder if Black Tower is still doing any afterwork on the bugs caused by the final patch.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/20/2018 at 5:54 PM, DeadDuck said:

Its democracy !

Jasons should have the right of not being horribly bullied ^^

I demand having super ez kills when having the first couple of matches as Jason !!

And ye , i've quited a few matches as Jason myself , this game isn't my job , i don't get paid for it so calm down.

Quitters like you are making the game far more greater than it is now. When i see you in a lobby i'll be sure to bring fries.

 

Remember too much salt is bad for you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...