Sign in to follow this  
deathbat96777

Anyone here familiar with Fright Rags?

I am currently rocking my Joe Bob Briggs Last Drive-in shirt. 

The company is cool because of the little bonuses they give. However the quality is very thin for the shirt itself. I got a giant hole in it the second time I wore it from my dog. Their prints are amazing though.

Also check out terrorthreads.com and rottencotton.com

I got a They Live sticker, an Alien trading card, and an extreme sour candy with my shirt. I'm very careful with how I wear said shirt because I have bad luck with cool shirts in general. I've ripped many a holes in band shirts, most of which I have no idea how they got there. I had an Avenged Sevenfold shirt I ended up having to make into an uneven tank top (I suck at cutting lol) because it had a random hole all the way through the neck. I've looked on rotten cotton and wasn't too impressed but I'll check out the other one.

There are a ton of awesome prints on Fright Rags. I think with my order I got a sour apple warhead, a Hellraiser card "I am pain" and some other little card. Awesome extras. 

I looked through their archives and discovered they've did limited edition lines for Rob Zombie's Halloween and Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2. I'm hoping they will eventually do a reprint of these. Had some really cool designs for them.

I pre-ordered a shirt actually. It's the one with Michael holding a knife looming over Laurie. I got it two days before it ended 

I completely agree. I bought several shirts but never wear them because they are too thin and they shrink. I dont know why they don't use Gilden Tees. They are probably cheaper and they are better quality.

On 11/2/2018 at 10:45 PM, x OLd ScRatCh x said:

I completely agree. I bought several shirts but never wear them because they are too thin and they shrink. I dont know why they don't use Gilden Tees. They are probably cheaper and they are better quality.

I agree. My Last Drive-In Joe Bob Briggs t ripped the second time I wore it. Got a TCM shirt from them and the ink looked cracked all over. I like a lot of their designs, but their artwork is starting to look very redundant. Reminds me of the old No Limit records albums and how each release was the same basic artwork.

• Like 1