SametChan

PS4/XB1 - Dedicated server console on next update | Discussion bring back Early-Alpha/BETA

On 8/18/2018 at 2:01 AM, Caliph said:

All the work they have done over the last 16 months is basically why the game is dead. The game feels and plays worse than beta.

Dead? Mmmm far from it is ....

this is a quote from Yoda! So if you think I meant it’s desd then you are wrong 

• Haha 1

On 8/17/2018 at 6:07 PM, Ralph Wiggum777 said:

They're not going to just randomly decide to revert back to beta level 16 months after releasing the game and make all the work they've done up to this point irrelevant.

Wouldn't be a big loss... lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, BFizzle said:

Wouldn't be a big loss... lol

Image result for super green haters gonna hate

That is my favorite. It's right from your picture super purple lol.....

Are you even old enough to remember PS2/PS1 animation? 

No game ever looks as good as it did at Pre-Alpha because Pre-Alpha builds are made to look super polished so that people will invest in them. The reason it looks so good is because there wasn't nearly as much to code: it's a demo. One map, one Jason, five counselors. When you add more content, more maps, more Jasons, more counselors, more gameplay, etc., graphics and animation will be compromised. 

Let it go, dude. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On August 19, 2018 at 10:37 PM, IronKnight55 said:

I'm glad the consoles might be getting dedicated servers soon, but I have already stopped playing. It's super boring now because they cant add new content into the game. 

The game is super boring because Jason is a wimp. It would still be fun if Jason was still strong.

For instance, I was playing NES Friday the 13th pretty heavy in 2015; nearly 3 decades after release. Lack of new content doesn't help this game though.

On 8/17/2018 at 5:07 PM, Ralph Wiggum777 said:

They're not going to just randomly decide to revert back to beta level 16 months after releasing the game and make all the work they've done up to this point irrelevant.

All of their work IS irrelevant. The game is a mess and it’s offically “dead” in the water. No more DLC, and no more content at all. Even the shit we were promised.

14 hours ago, DarkRicochet117 said:

All of their work IS irrelevant. The game is a mess, it barely works, and it’s offically “dead” in the water. No more DLC, and no more content at all. Even the shit we were promised. Smh, this whole fucking game has been a nightmare and that was when it started, it’s only gone downhill from there. I spent WAY too much of my hard earned cash on this steaming pile of diarrhea dog shit and I regret every penny.

Then why are you still kicking around the forums, wasting your own personal time along with all that money you "threw in the trash"? That's like the ultimate form of masochism...

On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 7:31 AM, BFizzle said:

I'm good, luv.

I'm one of the nice mods, but I still wouldn't recommend patronizing me. ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 8/28/2018 at 12:46 PM, Ralph Wiggum777 said:

Then why are you still kicking around the forums, wasting your own personal time along with all that money you "threw in the trash"?

I occasionally check the forums for news and what not. I used to be on here daily until I heard the news about no more DLC. I’m wondering when this forum will die too now that the game is “dead”.

1 hour ago, DarkRicochet117 said:

I’m wondering when this forum will die too now that the game is “dead”.

But the game isn't dead. It's played on a daily basis by a lot of people.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, DarkRicochet117 said:

I occasionally check the forums for news and what not. I used to be on here daily until I heard the news about no more DLC. I’m wondering when this forum will die too now that the game is “dead”.

3 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

But the game isn't dead. It's played on a daily basis by a lot of people.

I agree that the game does still have some life left in it, but with minimal updates and no new content, the forums themselves have lost much of their purpose to this point. I'm with Ricochet on this one that there's not much reason to be on here more than 1-2 times a week to look for developer updates or a few interesting boards to respond to. I check it like once daily while on my lunch break at work, and that's about it. Still a small form of masochism though DR. ? 

On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 6:49 PM, Ralph Wiggum777 said:

Lebowski.jpg

It's objective reality. It's why the game is dead. People didn't stop playing because things improved. If things were better the community would be larger or at least maintaining. The lawsuit didn't kill the community. It was dying long before. The lawsuit simply gave Gun a justification to walk away from their failure.

• Thanks 1

On 8/17/2018 at 11:01 PM, Caliph said:

All the work they have done over the last 16 months is basically why the game is dead. The game feels and plays worse than beta.

ummm.... no. Did you miss the lawsuit  thing? (Just minor, no big deal... oh, WAIT!  It is the single handed reason we can't have updated new content). No matter. Early alpha beta Jason is the reason ?