SametChan

PS4/XB1 - Dedicated server console on next update | Discussion bring back Early-Alpha/BETA

22 minutes ago, SametChan said:

I've seen twitter f13th:Game has tweeted next update they adding a dedicated server.

So, if they added, they can bring back Early-Alpha/BETA possible?

@GunMedia_Ben, @[IllFonic]Courier, @ShiftySamurai, @wes, @Gertz, @Randygbk

I'm really begging for your answer developer.

Bring back early alpha/beta? What does that even mean?

Also, I think the above image is photoshopped/fake. With the amount of heat this team has been taking for the last few months if they was truly adding dedicated servers with the next patch they would have surely announced it.

#donotbelieve

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, pro5pt0 said:

Bring back early alpha/beta? What does that even mean?

Also, I think the above image is photoshopped/fake. With the amount of heat this team has been taking for the last few months if they was truly adding dedicated servers with the next patch they would have surely announced it.

#donotbelieve

1) Early-Alpha/BETA: forum.f13game.com/topic/12716-early-alphabeta-vs-final-release-new-full-video-tommy-return-video-060218-enter-vote-please-leave-comment/

1.5) forum.f13game.com/topic/16745-what-should-be-graphically-improved/

Then watch this video. It was better much than a final release.

2) You are wrong..... Go to twitter link: twitter.com/Friday13thGame/status/1029759021295837184

21 minutes ago, Brogan322 said:

I'll believe it when I see it and looking forward to the new bugs in patch. 

Do you believe in Early-Alpha/BETA or dedicated server? If they added dedicated server would be brought back in Early-Alpha/BETA.

34 minutes ago, SametChan said:

2) You are wrong..... Go to twitter link: twitter.com/Friday13thGame/status/1029759021295837184

13BA9BB8-6412-49F6-A753-1780FCFFA612.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SametChan said:

So, if they added, they can bring back Early-Alpha/BETA possible?

Ain't gonna happen dude.  

They're not going to just randomly decide to revert back to beta level 16 months after releasing the game and make all the work they've done up to this point irrelevant.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, HuDawg said:

Ain't gonna happen dude.  

You never know dude.

2 hours ago, Ralph Wiggum777 said:

They're not going to just randomly decide to revert back to beta level 16 months after releasing the game and make all the work they've done up to this point irrelevant.

Probably.

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Ralph Wiggum777 said:

All the work they have done over the last 16 months is basically why the game is dead. The game feels and plays worse than beta.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

LOL I love how you are requesting them to "revert" it back to the alpha/beta.  Do you seriously that is something they can do? Newsflash: it isn't.

And yes, it has been stated, both by the official Twitter and even Shifty that the dedicated servers are coming next patch.

• Like 2

Oh god this fucking thread again. You really want the game to go back to the beta? One map, one Jason and a handful of counselors. For what a graphics upgrade? It's possible but why would GunMedia/Illfonic throw a year's work away? I have explained at length in one of your other threads on this exact subject why the pre-alpha footage looked better. But you keep bringing it up. Please let this topic die.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, FART_SMUCKER said:

which Jason do you want to have in the game next

Uber. Definitely Uber. I mean, he's already in the game. Duh! Hahahahahahahaha. I agree with you 100% BTW.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Ralph Wiggum777 said:

My point exactly, that request/question didn’t make any sense 

To me, even if it does happen, it just too little too late, Even if every known issue is fixed, dedicated servers added, this game will never reach even a fraction of players of what if formerly had.

10 hours ago, Big Daddy J said:

LOL I love how you are requesting them to "revert" it back to the alpha/beta.  Do you seriously that is something they can do? Newsflash: it isn't.

And yes, it has been stated, both by the official Twitter and even Shifty that the dedicated servers are coming next patch.

8 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Oh god this fucking thread again. You really want the game to go back to the beta? One map, one Jason and a handful of counselors. For what a graphics upgrade? It's possible but why would GunMedia/Illfonic throw a year's work away? I have explained at length in one of your other threads on this exact subject why the pre-alpha footage looked better. But you keep bringing it up. Please let this topic die.

4 hours ago, pro5pt0 said:

My point exactly, that request/question didn’t make any sense 

Well, the developer won't answer my question revert back to BETA/Early-Alpha. If they are not going back to THEN this Game is dead and final release - animation is still like PS2 and PS1 af.

I'm glad the consoles might be getting dedicated servers soon, but I have already stopped playing. It's super boring now because they cant add new content into the game. 

• Like 4

Go back to beta?

So Xbox One version at launch with the beta menu before the 1st patch. 

Quickplay was broken. I'll pass on that idea.

It was funny crouching through walls and doors with combat stance holding a weapon as a counselor..

Watching entire groups shouting from the rooftops what they did to Pamela's severed head last night.

Right before I team kill all of them with 1 bullet for using 20 minute exploits.

There are a few things I miss about the earlier builds of the game.

Some patches were needed and some were unnecessary.

A few making the game not very fun to play anymore.

The developers want to move on to other projects.

The lawsuit was an easy way out.

As patches were taking months to release.

New bugs would be added after each patch or nerf.

The game is officially dead with very few players still around since launch.

I'll wait for dedicated servers before jumping into online multiplayer again.

Burnt out playing as a counselor waiting hours to be Jason as every new player gets picked before I do.

The when it's my turn the host quits and I'm stuck waiting hours to play as Jason again.

All so I can try to get my last 2 achievements for 100%. GTFO.

It's not worth my time to grind on this game with no dedicated servers since launch.

Played with a few members on the forum before.

Most have been banned or abandoned the forum and game.

I see @AldermachXI still playing it.

No ban will ever keep him permanently locked in the shadow realm. ?

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 11:01 PM, Caliph said:

All the work they have done over the last 16 months is basically why the game is dead. The game feels and plays worse than beta.

Lebowski.jpg

• Like 1