Sign in to follow this  
TWarner

New Documentary - Jason Goes To Hell

I don't like the movie either but it has something Special to it. The good Scenes from the movie are Pretty good….and I am kinda hyped for it. Awesome title , Awesome Cover and probably interesting.

The title sounds cool but I have something against it though , since I don't see Jason as a truly Evil Person.

This is the last Friday on planet Earth we need a documentary on. Nobody cares about behind the scenes secrets of this movie. This is the first Friday I watched and it's also the reason I almost never watched another afterwords.

I for one am very excited about the Doc though not my favorite film in the series....there are a lot of things to praise about the film... Jasons look, the Kills and special effects in the film, and the size of balls on it to completely flip the mythology of previous films on its head...

I can appreciate the the filmmakers trying something new we did get 8 previous installments of camp counselors being killed off one by one.

This Friday attempted to create a new mythology and show an evilness No one knew Jason had.

also that is one cool ass poster!

• Thanks 1

They covered this enough in the Crystal Lake docs. No need to watch him talk about wanting to make a homosexual barber scene and listen to how he tried to make Jason a deadite. The movie is trash. Quick coverage is all this movie is worth.

It had some cool kills, nice T and A, memorable soundtrack, a fun bounty hunter character, a Freddy Krueger cameo and Erin Gray. It's not a very good Friday movie but it's a more than satisfactory slasher film. Honestly, lots of horror franchises go completely off the wheels by part 4 or so (Hellraiser, Leprechaun, Halloween, etc.), at least this one was still amusing to watch.

• Like 1