Sign in to follow this  
jujugotoday

Possible to escape in the boat?

1 hour ago, MrSketchyFungus said:

You say it was glitched "for so long", but also that it isn't glitched? Cool cool cool. Great point. I know for a fact it was silent for a while so idk what you're trying to say really. 

Because it was glitched for a long time, but then got patched so now it's no longer glitched. My point is, some Jason's who started playing before the patch were likely not recognizing the sound cue for the boat after the patch, since they likely had never heard it before and weren't aware of what they were listening for. The sound also has a tendency to get lost in the background noise of the game,  another factor as to why some players still think the sound cue for the boat is still glitched even though it isn't. (Like I said before, I thought the same thing until I found, or in this case, heard proof otherwise)

• Like 1

Escaped a couple of times in the boat recently, early on in the game. Guess Jason was side tracked and didn't notice the boat sound. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

first I would kill the motor to the boat

most jasons don't do that for some reason. at least on pub lobbies...

I liked it better when the boat made zero start up noise. Back then it was high risk but high reward. Now its just high risk. Any Jason worth his mask is going to catch your ass. 

i make it my priority to escape on the boat or call the cops.  9 times out of 10 i manage to escape on it.

if youre using any non-10 repair character, do not even look at an unfixed boat. you can go find parts and bring them to the pier, but do NOT FUCKING TRY to fix it.

• Like 1