Hey, just want to give a shout out and praise for the newest patch. I no longer have to recreate groups over and over just to play with my Steam "friends." The boat sound does balance things I feel as it makes it easier to know when the boat is being used just like the cars. And YES, people STILL get away on the boat, just like the cars. There is still an interaction glitch sometimes but you'll get to it... eventually.

I really like the direction you all are taking this game with the limits you are allowed. It is a shame we'll never get Jason X or any new content BUT these patches are making that easier to deal with. Keep up the good work. And ignore the sissies on Steam that are bitching about the new boat noise or that you all ruined that game somehow. They're just idiots and morons that are never truly satisfied.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Dead Meme said:

If you don’t mind, would you be able to clarify if Roy’s shift is now 100% neutral?

I don't mind but I don't understand the question about Roy's Shift ability.

3 hours ago, Frumpy The Clown said:

I don't mind but I don't understand the question about Roy's Shift ability.

Sorry, let me explain more. What I meant was is Roy’s shift duration like J3’s, J8’s and J7’s? Cause before this patch, Roy’s shift was a combination of a neutral and minus shift. 

36 minutes ago, Dead Meme said:

Sorry, let me explain more. What I meant was is Roy’s shift duration like J3’s, J8’s and J7’s? Cause before this patch, Roy’s shift was a combination of a neutral and minus shift. 

AH! Okay. As far as I know, Roy's Shift is still "neutral." But Jason VII (my favorite and preferred) is now +Shift. I hope that answers your question.

• Thanks 1