Sign in to follow this  
MelonWizard

Fear levels

Most of the details aren't very clear on this subject. I'm sure the official answer will be "more info on that soon" or "you'll have to play to get a sense" either way the only thing we know for sure is that the more scared your character gets the easier you'll be found by Jason due to his fear sense, your characters mumbling and I think also if you're too scared you'll be more likely to stumble while sprinting. I don't know. I guess we'll just have to see.

Fear level goes up if you travel alone, go into the woods without a flashlight, spot a dead body, see jason and stuff like that.

It goes down if you travel in groups and basically avoid jason. I'm assuming altruism also helps.

A higher fear level makes your character whimper and whisper to him/herself in order to stay calm, makes them more liable to trip and otherwise mess up certain actions (presumably).

Your fear level does not have it's own bar, it's something you see in how the character acts and moves.

Yes no huds just  you have to watch  the body language and visual cue's that your counselor makes. I love this idea as it feels more immersive with no huds

Fear level goes up if you travel alone, go into the woods without a flashlight, spot a dead body, see jason and stuff like that.

It goes down if you travel in groups and basically avoid jason. I'm assuming altruism also helps.

A higher fear level makes your character whimper and whisper to him/herself in order to stay calm, makes them more liable to trip and otherwise mess up certain actions (presumably).

Your fear level does not have it's own bar, it's something you see in how the character acts and moves.

That's awesome.