Aksana

Would you Survive a Friday the 13th movie?

"You made it! you stopped jason for this time and made it out alive! You may have saved some friends on the way as well."

I answered as honestly as I could. I tried not to take advantage of my knowledge of the movies.

• Like 1

To my surprise, I made it out alive!

Final Girl / Guy!
You made it! you stopped jason for this time and made it out alive! You may have saved some friends on the way as well.

That was a fun quiz, thank you. I tried to answer the questions as I would, which I'd have to admit would be affected by some knowledge of horror film tropes, but still.

To my surprise, I made it out alive!

Final Girl / Guy!
You made it! you stopped jason for this time and made it out alive! You may have saved some friends on the way as well.

I got the SAME THING! WOOO! Lol.

This will teach people that I can survive a horror movie.

I will go back and try to save my friends and try and fight Jason as

best as I can, lol. That was fun. Hopefully these good decision making holds

up in the game too. ;-)

You made it! you stopped jason for this time and made it out alive! You may have saved some friends on the way as well. Had sex and still made it . Excellent. It was fun .

You made it! you stopped jason for this time and made it out alive! You may have saved some friends on the way as well

Of course if it was really me... It wouldn't be me because I would never go camping.

Honestly if I had to deal with someone like Part 6+ Jason IRL id probably try and kill his movement by covering the only path to my location in oil or dousing him with it. Being stupid strong is pointless without friction. And with the way his movie magic teleport works its best to keep one eye on him while trying to flee.

Part 2-4 Jason would probably go down to gunfire. It would need to be something that would give him a wound he couldn't get back up from tho... like a hallow point 500 Magnum or a .577 T-Rex.

You made it! you stopped jason for this time and made it out alive! You may have saved some friends on the way as well

Well at least I survived. Weird white backgrounded text. I don't like Camping all that much. But when I do, I try to make sure I have a good route out of that area. In case of bears or what have you. But I could use a bearskin rug... maybe next year. Moose will do this year.

Well at least I survived. Weird white backgrounded text. I don't like Camping all that much. But when I do, I try to make sure I have a good route out of that area. In case of bears or what have you. But I could use a bearskin rug... maybe next year. Moose will do this year.

concidering you're a final girl a Jason rug is also avialable