Sign in to follow this  
Martind4079

Every Session all little kids team up

like every game i play i keep getting put in lobbys full of kids that wanna play team with jason like i was on the other side of the map and jason appeared in front of me and i was by no phone no car nothing and the kid told em where i was wish there was a age limit for the game 

Stay away from kids that are between the ages of 11-13 (in some extremely rare occasions they could be 9, these are going to be Alpha when they get a bit older), they're in their MLG ESL Dreamhack prime ^^

If you dare to ask them for anything , you'll receive a cute anger driven "Noooooooo"

Avoid these creatures at all times! As most of the times they operate in clans.

If you encounter a group , make sure you don't flinch and stay still.

Under any circumstances DON'T make eye contact with the Alpha kiddo.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Martind4079 said:

was wish there was a age limit for the game 

There is, it's rated M...

It's just parents just don't give a shit about the ratings, which is why there're so many kids playing this game unfortunately...

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Bad parenting.. Funny cuz its actually how I got into F13 as a young lad myself.. hehe

My son is 12 and I piggy back him into sessions full of 150 to teach him how to survive in this brutal world.

2 hours ago, Whammigobambam said:

My son is 12 and I piggy back him into sessions full of 150 to teach him how to survive in this brutal world.

12 is on the back end of the Bell curve for this game on consoles.

On 8/14/2018 at 12:30 PM, Whammigobambam said:

That's like when Heihachi threw Kazuya off the cliff in Tekken 1 to see how tough he was. I like it.

• Thanks 1

On 8/14/2018 at 5:35 AM, Martind4079 said:

like every game i play i keep getting put in lobbys full of kids that wanna play team with jason like i was on the other side of the map and jason appeared in front of me and i was by no phone no car nothing and the kid told em where i was wish there was a age limit for the game 

You mean this?

On 8/14/2018 at 5:35 AM, Martind4079 said:

Kids aren't the only ones to team with Jason.

On 8/14/2018 at 9:14 AM, Dolemite said:

Aww, are widdle kiddies bullying you?

One only gets bullied if they allow it to happen.

On 8/14/2018 at 11:23 AM, DeadDuck said:

Stay away from kids that are between the ages of 11-13 (in some extremely rare occasions they could be 9, these are going to be Alpha when they get a bit older), they're in their MLG ESL Dreamhack prime ^^

If you dare to ask them for anything , you'll receive a cute anger driven "Noooooooo"

Avoid these creatures at all times! As most of the times they operate in clans.

If you encounter a group , make sure you don't flinch and stay still.

Under any circumstances DON'T make eye contact with the Alpha kiddo.

Kids don't trust strangers.

On 8/14/2018 at 12:11 PM, badassgixxer05 said:

Bad parenting.. Funny cuz its actually how I got into F13 as a young lad myself.. hehe

Letting kids playing this game is not bad parenting. Letting kids play this game unsupervised is a different story. I play alongside my daughter of age 13. We've played hundreds of matches together. The only real problem we run into is all the immature horny males asking her for nudes or her number. Speaking up that I'm her father usually shuts all that down.

On 8/14/2018 at 12:30 PM, Whammigobambam said:

There's nothing wrong with teaching him the ways of the world. This game can teach him about all the different kinds of people he may encounter in life.

24 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

That's where candy comes in.

You're supposed to keep it in the ash tray of your windowless utility van.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dolemite said:

That's where candy comes in.

5 hours ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

You're supposed to keep it in the ash tray of your windowless utility van.

You two are hilarious. ?

• Like 1

On 8/16/2018 at 10:16 PM, Fair Play said:

There's nothing wrong with teaching him the ways of the world. This game can teach him about all the different kinds of people he may encounter in life.

It's really not his game of choice so I don't force it on him. The kid has won about 5 matches on Fortnite br. He makes me proud.

On 8/14/2018 at 10:35 AM, Martind4079 said:

Pretend to be a kid yourself and join in with them :)

I see some joke about this but this game has a lot of children teaming almost every other game and for me it's the community stopping me from playing the game rather that the few bugs you you run into. 

I just run the teamers over with the car. Recently I had a match where these two kids were teaming. So next game I made certain to plow them over with the car. Their bitching was amazing. Just to make my point clear I did it the next game too. Fun enough they left after that.

13 hours ago, Whammigobambam said:

It's really not his game of choice so I don't force it on him. The kid has won about 5 matches on Fortnite br. He makes me proud.

Keep encouraging your kid. Great gamers are nurtured and pass their knowledge and skills on to the next generation.

• Like 1

I've made Jason's rage quit by just beating them down. Little kids as Jason can get lucky and kill you, but it happens bro. Easiest thing to do is get a friend to join you, hijack the game when one of you are Jason or just consistently prove you're the bettet player. Sometimes, they'll quit when you show that you can and will kill Jason.