Sign in to follow this  
MrBeefy

New Perks?

So was going to play noticed it asked me to sync when I got in. Decided to roll perks. Well it kept rolling and I started to see pictures I have never seen before. One was of an eye, one was of a hand holding a machete/hunting knife, one looked almost like a bicycle or something round with wheels. I didnt get a perk as it kept rolling and then db crashed. Anyone know what those perks are?

Oh and when I say eye I dont mean the scout perk. It was only an eye in the center of the square.

Okay the "bicycle" one is a person leaning over a round thing. Almost looks like they are looking at cystal ball.

Recorded it 

3 hours ago, MrBeefy said:

So was going to play noticed it asked me to sync when I got in. Decided to roll perks. Well it kept rolling and I started to see pictures I have never seen before. One was of an eye, one was of a hand holding a machete/hunting knife, one looked almost like a bicycle or something round with wheels. I didnt get a perk as it kept rolling and then db crashed. Anyone know what those perks are?

Oh and when I say eye I dont mean the scout perk. It was only an eye in the center of the square.

Okay the "bicycle" one is a person leaning over a round thing. Almost looks like they are looking at cystal ball.

Recorded it 

They were once perks, they have been removed but the picture for them remains. Good eye, just happens to be a old find.

Damn , People still ask what it means. Aren't you awhile on here Beefy? 

Well , some People say the knife one lets you start with PK , which isn't true , it was just the earlier Version of Man-at-Arms , The bicycle one is supposed to be a fortune Teller (Maybe start with a Walkie talkie and be able to talk longer distances?) , I think. The eye perk , I think was spatial awareness.

21 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Well , some People say the knife one lets you start with PK , which isn't true , it was just the earlier Version of Man-at-Arms , The bicycle one is supposed to be a fortune Teller (Maybe start with a Walkie talkie and be able to talk longer distances?) , I think. The eye perk , I think was spatial awareness.

Yup!  Original "Psychic" icon was a fortune teller, "Man at Arms" was once called "Weapon Expert" and was a hand with a knife, and "Spatial Awareness" was called "Snake Eyes" and was a snake eye.  All of the images were left in the game, but are not possible to actually get.  Pics (should be) attached. 

unused-perk-psychic.gif

unused-perk-weaponexpert.gif

unused-perk-snakeeyes.gif

• Thanks 2

On 8/12/2018 at 10:06 PM, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Been playing from the beginning but never seen those pictures before. I was on the wife's profile and they weren't there.

Not to mention it breaks when I try to roll my 30th perk as shown in the video too...

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 2:43 PM, MrBeefy said:

Been playing from the beginning but never seen those pictures before. I was on the wife's profile and they weren't there.

Not to mention it breaks when I try to roll my 30th perk as shown in the video too...

Yeah , it's not your fault not knowing but it is Pretty weird.