MrBeefy

Where are the patches!?

lol. I don't know exactly what will go wrong with with dedicated server patch, but something has gone wrong every step of the way and this will be no exception. I'm honestly more excited to see what it will be than I am for the dedicated servers themselves at this point.

2 hours ago, BFizzle said:

lol. I don't know exactly what will go wrong with with dedicated server patch, but something has gone wrong every step of the way and this will be no exception. I'm honestly more excited to see what it will be than I am for the dedicated servers themselves at this point.

Maybe Jason will explode at the start of very match like he did in Jason Goes to Hell.

On 8/14/2018 at 10:39 AM, Ahab said:

Also.... I just noticed the "Jason Hunter" under your name. You should replace that with "Jason Killer". It is not presumptuous to use this name... you earned it.... Be proud of your given nickname. 

Kind words as always Ahab, thanks.  I do prefer the term "Hunter", since to me, it's always about the "sport" rather than malice the term "killer" is associated with.  Few of my buddy also use the title "Jason Slayer", which I like the tone of that too. lol.

• Like 1

I played 2 matches today. First ones since the patch, first time in 2 weeks.

2nd match I spawned in as the wrong character and died after experiencing combat lock. 

Bravo. Seriously.