They're too busy banning forum members....

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

They are coming soon , just wait , and wait some more .

Don't worry ! Cuz everything , is gonna be alright ^^

I think they are going to show up with news a bit before that ultimate slasher release .

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, badassgixxer05 said:

Did someone else get banned?

Yeah, @Magical Fetus got banned for no reason whatsoever.

35 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

Magical Fetus and Rev_Bartholomew were banned as they were alternate accounts owned by you, @Freddie Mercury. This is something that is against forum rules, but I was giving you a break over it, as you can see in the PM I have already sent.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 11

39 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

What seriously....

1 minute ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Magical Fetus and Rev_Bartholomew were banned as they were alternate accounts owned by you, @Freddie Mercury. This is something that is against forum rules, but I was giving you a break over it, as you can see in the PM I have already sent.

What really.....

I’m so confused.

Why Freddie, why?

• Haha 1

lol of course shifty pops up and post about banning accounts in a topic about patches. And we never did get the known bugs topic about the last patch, so we dont know really what's even being worked on other than 4 big issues is it?

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

What really.....

I’m so confused.

Why Freddie, why?

I just noticed this as well, I swear it wasn't me who created those other accounts.

My little brother must've created those accounts, he does use my PC and table when I'm not on. I'll go ask him if he did this.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 3

Just now, 2moar said:

lol of course shifty pops up and post about banning accounts in a topic about patches. And we never did get the known bugs topic about the last patch, so we dont know really what's even being worked on other than 4 big issues is it?

Yes. The answer I previously posted as to what is being worked on is the same. 

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Yes. The answer I previously posted as to what is being worked on is the same. 

How is the progress at the least? Surely you can give a reasonable time frame by now.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DarkBitterAndAngry said:

How is the progress at the least? Surely you can give a reasonable time frame by now.

they wont give any time frames because they dont want people to tweet or post if they miss them, like what has happened in the past, they stop giving time frames a long time ago

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 2moar said:

they wont give any time frames because they dont want people to tweet or post if they miss them, like what has happened in the past, they stop giving time frames a long time ago

If this is true and they'd rather sit in silence than get their shit together and be actual developers and buckle down to reach a deadline, that's fucking tragic. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ShaunAburame said:

Soooooooo, using Forum Rules as an excuse, you are gonna assume that multiple accounts coming from the same IP address MUST be from the same person? No chance on it being multiple people in a household sharing an IP address or PC?

Wow, with that tunnelvision and knack for making assumptions, if you aren't one already, you would be an awesome "bad cop".

New forum rule, only one account per household. Like a coupon deal...

• Haha 2

Posts occurring within a minute of each other, from the same device, on numerous occasions is pretty compelling evidence that it is the same person. 

Although there has been a forum rule about there being a one account per device policy for a long while. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

18 minutes ago, ShaunAburame said:

So shifty, how many more of my posts are you gonna delete, because you know I am right and you are wrong?

I haven't deleted any of your posts.

13 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

I haven't deleted any of your posts.

Then who is? So far two posts I made today in this very thread have been deleted. Only mod I see in here right now is you. And, the deleted posts were in direct response to posts belonging to you.

28 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Posts occurring within a minute of each other, from the same device, on numerous occasions is pretty compelling evidence that it is the same person. 

Although there has been a forum rule for a while about there being a one account per device policy for a long while. 

Shifty...

There is a "Remember me" option when signing in y'know...

I have it set to this account(i now realize that it was a stupid decision to make)and he's probably done the same with the other accounts. So of course it's only going to take minutes for my bro to switch between the accounts...

I was oblivious to this because he would sign back into my account when he was finished...

Why would I lie about this, especially to an administrator?

I'm not that stupid...

But, if you decide to ban me, then whatever. I've explained the situation, and it's your call as to what happens next.

49 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Although there has been a forum rule about there being a one account per device policy for a long while. 

So about those patches?........

5 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

But, if you decide to ban me, then whatever. I've explained the situation, and it's your call as to what happens next.

I mean, it's possible. Still technically against the rules, but you aren't banned. Just be careful about who has access to your account. 

17 minutes ago, ShaunAburame said:

Then who is? So far two posts I made today in this very thread have been deleted. Only mod I see in here right now is you. And, the deleted posts were in direct response to posts belonging to you.

Another member of the moderation team. If I had removed your posts, I would just tell you why they were removed. If it's worth me removing, then it's worth me being able to say why.

4 minutes ago, MrBeefy said:

So about those patches?........

Let me go annoy some people and see if I can't get some more information.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Yes please, thank you, and thank them for us, if you wouldn’t mind.

Edit - @Freddie Mercury, your brother is hilarious but lock your damn devices. I don’t want you banned.

• Like 1

Okay shifty, if it wasn't you, then check the admin log and tell me which one did it, and the reason of the deletion they stated in the log.

31 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

That would be great. You shouldn't have to annoy anyone. They should update more. If they didn't want to be annoyed they should be more open.

Silence and appearances of abandonment (other than when making cash grabs for Ultimate Editions or releases in other countries) is worse than saying, "We were able to work out X bug. However we are still looking into what is causing Y issues."

• Like 4