Jump to content

Recommended Posts

It´s amazingly pathetic that there is not even the slightest info about bug fixing. Big silence about everything game related for ages but as soon as it is about bans someone hops in...

Rather care about fixing your game and acting like a decent developer and you won´t have to deal with bans so much.

  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

It´s amazingly pathetic that there is not even the slightest info about bug fixing. Big silence about everything game related for ages but as soon as it is about bans someone hops in...

Rather care about fixing your game and acting like a decent developer and you won´t have to deal with bans so much.

That is what I don't understand. No news but then someone jumps in to address bans. 

At this point in the game life banning is only going to drive players away and they will tell others to stay away from it. Worry less about some bs forum and more about putting out a decent product.

I liked the theme of the game but just because this is a part of the F13 franchise doesn't mean that is enough to "get my rocks off" like others. They received a ton of money from this and it has been nothing but missteps the entire way. We really still have a Beta game and that is unfortunate. I wish I backed the physical copy because I would probably try to sell it for a few bucks. Instead I am stuck hoping they get in gear so I might enjoy it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

 I still will Play it offline. So no , not everyone will leave it behind.

I try, but with the increasing frequency of Fatal Error crashes, I can't even get a half hour of playtime anymore. 

There are lots of other games that I can play for a half hour without crashes, and with the nothing burger / vaporware "fixes" I cannot imagine keeping it on my game rotation much longer.

Best of luck, tho.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will never buy any game made by Illfonic, very bad programmers. Jason is part of POP culture and sells well, Gunmedia should sell this game to another company.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/10/2018 at 8:34 PM, Brian76 said:

Honestly.... 

Many  posts, get ignored...or deleted. I’m done posting......for now. The team or mods...delete honest opinions, over and over again...good or bad. Don’t waste your breathe people. I don’t mean to be harsh...sadly this is happening more lately. I don’t want to walk away, from this game or forum...yet damn. How they are handling things...makes it that much more difficult to support it. 

yeah I had a comment in this topic deleted bc I pointed out how shifty or anyone from the company will drop everything to point out incorrect info, but when asked for weeks about any news....nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, MrBeefy said:

That is what I don't understand. No news but then someone jumps in to address bans. 

At this point in the game life banning is only going to drive players away and they will tell others to stay away from it. Worry less about some bs forum and more about putting out a decent product.

I liked the theme of the game but just because this is a part of the F13 franchise doesn't mean that is enough to "get my rocks off" like others. They received a ton of money from this and it has been nothing but missteps the entire way. We really still have a Beta game and that is unfortunate. I wish I backed the physical copy because I would probably try to sell it for a few bucks. Instead I am stuck hoping they get in gear so I might enjoy it. 

It's human nature for people to reject stuff, and warn those in their inner circles to do the same. We call it "looking out for our own".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Robert sidway said:

Anyone know when the next batch will be?

I Suspect that will be released just before the Ultimate slash edition

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our next update for PC will address some issues specific to that platform, including a fix for the speed hack that players have been reporting. 

The next update for consoles - which will not be day and date with the PC update - will include Dedicated Servers, as well as some other bug fixes.

We'll have more information as we get closer to the updates being pushed live.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 20
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Our next update for PC will address some issues specific to that platform, including a fix for the speed hack that players have been reporting. 

The next update for consoles - which will not be day and date with the PC update - will include Dedicated Servers, as well as some other bug fixes.

We'll have more information as we get closer to the updates being pushed live.

Nice! thanks for taking notice of the speed hack.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They really should allow Freddy's alt accounts.  It at least provides the illusion to the rest of us that there is more activity in the forums.  =D

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

The next update for consoles - which will not be day and date with the PC update - will include Dedicated Servers, as well as some other bug fixes.

Pics or it didn't happen.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, NScarlato said:

They really should allow Freddy's alt accounts.  It at least provides the illusion to the rest of us that there is more activity in the forums.  =D

They weren't my accounts....

How many times do I have to say this?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Our next update for PC will address some issues specific to that platform, including a fix for the speed hack that players have been reporting. 

The next update for consoles - which will not be day and date with the PC update - will include Dedicated Servers, as well as some other bug fixes.

We'll have more information as we get closer to the updates being pushed live.

wow its actually happening  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Crispen_Glover said:

wow its actually happening  

   Its not actually happening... yet.... But perhaps it will be... "Soon."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Ahab said:

   Its not actually happening... yet.... But perhaps it will be... "Soon."

Right. I'll believe it when I see it

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

Right. I'll believe it when I see it

   I am not holding my breath... I feel the same way, but everything is coming "soon" depending on which time scale you use. In the geological timescale for instance, the fall of humanity and the rise of the Planet of the Apes just might be coming "soon."
   I measure time in cases of beer... its not as accurate as an atomic clock, but it is pretty close. "Soon" I will move on to the next case of beer.... Time marches on...

   Also.... I just noticed the "Jason Hunter" under your name. You should replace that with "Jason Killer". It is not presumptuous to use this name... you earned it.... Be proud of your given nickname. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/13/2018 at 11:16 AM, ShiftySamurai said:

The next update for consoles - which will not be day and date with the PC update - will include Dedicated Servers

Coming soon. 😃

Will be nice to finish a match as Jason without the host "losing connection". Rage quitting.

Main reason I have not played QP in months.

Thinking about grinding another 500 matches as Jason to reach 1,000 online makes my brain explode. Hosts quitting 90% of the time makes the final achievement feel unobtainable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its still ridiculous no matter how you slice it.

The biggest excuse before was...

1. Balancing content with fixes as used when the lawsuit came about.

So now with content allegedly out the window. In theory, all focus should be on the game and servers, yet the rate of everything is still dog slow. It wouldn't even surprise me if most of the team was cut loose post launch and this entire thing is being worked on by two or even one amateur coder, and one art/sound person who was there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

It wouldn't even surprise me if most of the team was cut loose post launch and this entire thing is being worked on by two or even one amateur coder, and one art/sound person who was there.

That's just mean.  A lot of students are getting school credit while building their respective CVs working on this game.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×