@ShiftySamurai, @Slasher_Clone Yeah I know that now....

No Hard feelings Shifty?

@ShaunAburame You're making a big deal out of something that doesn't matter...

@MrBeefy I don't like the silence anymore than you, but if he doesn't have anything to share right know.

Don't hassle him about it...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Freddie Mercury said:

Shifty...

There is a "Remember me" option when signing in y'know...

I have it set to this account(i now realize that it was a stupid decision to make)and he's probably done the same with the other accounts. So of course it's only going to take minutes for my bro to switch between the accounts...

I was oblivious to this because he would sign back into my account when he was finished...

Why would I lie about this, especially to an administrator?

I'm not that stupid...

But, if you decide to ban me, then whatever. I've explained the situation, and it's your call as to what happens next.

Hey bro ^^ , i've finished posting , hurry up, now is your turn , make sure you don't stay too long cuz i gotta post some more 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, DeadDuck said:

Hey bro ^^ , i posted , hurry up, now is your turn , make sure you don't stay too long cuz i gotta post some more 🤣🤣🤣

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Let me go annoy some people and see if I can't get some more information.

Does no one else see the problem here

You shouldn't have to annoy anyone to get information, it's literally their jobs to fix this game. It's not like the team is split between patching the game and developing new content. There's no excuse to be months deep from the engine update and no one has any idea when the issues it caused can be repaired. That's either laziness or lack of ability. 

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, DarkBitterAndAngry said:

You shouldn't have to annoy anyone to get information, it's literally their jobs to fix this game. It's not like the team is split between patching the game and developing new content. There's no excuse to be months deep from the engine update and no one has any idea when the issues it caused can be repaired. That's either laziness or lack of ability. 

I was unaware until a forum member posted,  but GUN Media has indeed begun work on a new project...which is why they probably don't give two craps about fixing this game. And it seems they started the new project immediately after announcing that continueing content for F13 would be bad business...yeah, bad business in the sense of not being able to start a new project to sucker more people out of their money to buy their stupid new game...which will probably also be broken as frak.

6 minutes ago, ShaunAburame said:

I was unaware until a forum member posted,  but GUN Media has indeed begun work on a new project...which is why they probably don't give two craps about fixing this game. And it seems they started the new project immediately after announcing that continueing content for F13 would be bad business...yeah, bad business in the sense of not being able to start a new project to sucker more people out of their money to buy their stupid new game...which will probably also be broken as frak.

I sincerely hope no one supports the next project if they're just gonna half ass this one. Judging from this one though, the next one is gonna share a similar fate since they clearly don't know how to create a functioning game.

• Like 3

They've probably gutted/reallocated most of the dev team by now, since the game is dead and has no future and little opportunity for monetization. The patches are not only awful, often making the game worse, but they take just as long as content updates used to.

I gotta laugh at the idea that people want to see what they were allegedly going to release.

There really isn't a lot of proof that this game was going to survive this year, lawsuit or not. Look at all the misfires that happened all last year that never ended up happening. Paranoia, NES standalone Jason, Uber/Grendel, culling kill packs in favor of emotes, the 400 emotes, clothing packs that made sense (Spring break made sense, but no camp outfits and instead lingerie next and Halloween previously).

The playerbase was always dipping because of the state of the game, regardless of the content that came with it.

The writing is on the wall. The game has maybe one more update around when the last bit of money can made from those that might actually buy the super duper collectors edition. When that thing drops, the updates comes out and its over one way or another. I'll be absolutely, positively shocked if this game recieves any kind of updates in November, December or next year. Even if the lawsuit settled, these guys have washed their hands clean so even Uber/Grendel/anything ain't happening and from what recent rumblings going out there, even outside companies have passed on the idea of defibbing the game.

tumblr_n5l71xkypl1rm811vo1_500.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Freddie Mercury said:

No Hard feelings Shifty?

@MrBeefy I don't like the silence anymore than you, but if he doesn't have anything to share right know.

This is the most communication we have gotten in a month....

@ShiftySamurai go annoy anyone and everyone we want some info we deserve it your community is starving!!

• Like 1

On 8/10/2018 at 3:12 PM, DarkBitterAndAngry said:

If this is true and they'd rather sit in silence than get their shit together and be actual developers and buckle down to reach a deadline, that's fucking tragic. 

Not if you're already paid.

18 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

I gotta laugh at the idea that people want to see what they were allegedly going to release.

There really isn't a lot of proof that this game was going to survive this year, lawsuit or not. Look at all the misfires that happened all last year that never ended up happening. Paranoia, NES standalone Jason, Uber/Grendel, culling kill packs in favor of emotes, the 400 emotes, clothing packs that made sense (Spring break made sense, but no camp outfits and instead lingerie next and Halloween previously).

The playerbase was always dipping because of the state of the game, regardless of the content that came with it.

The writing is on the wall. The game has maybe one more update around when the the last bit of money can made from those that might actually buy the super duper collectors edition. When that thing drops, the updates comes out and its over one way or another. I'll be absolutely, positively shocked if this game recieves any kind of updates in November, December or next year. Even if the lawsuit settled, these guys have washed their hands clean so even Uber/Grendel/anything ain't happening and from what recent rumblings going out there, even outside companies have passed on the idea of defibbing the game.

tumblr_n5l71xkypl1rm811vo1_500.gif

Yeah, they put out a Friday update that crashed the game worse than ever, then on Monday, LITERALLY THE MOMENT THEY WERE ALLOWED TO SPEAK ON IT, were like "oh, lawsuit, we've gotta stop now, damnit! And we we're so close to it being 100%!"

No, they don't know how to make the game work, as clearly evidenced by IT NEVER ACTUALLY WORKING RIGHT, and found an excuse to get out- until the Killer Puzzle guys took a dump on that, and pretty much ended that discussion.

They succeeded at monetizing a non-functional product entirely based on nostalgia for the IP. I mean, nice work if you can get it, but...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DarkBitterAndAngry said:

It’s both, it’s funny how people still actually think dedicated servers are coming LOL!

• Haha 3

Yes, ShiftySamurai shouldn't have to "annoy" people to bring us information. First, let me just say I appreciate Shifty even talking to us as actively as he is right now. It is FAR better than the silence we are used to.

Shifty, I would like to suggest a "weekly update" form of communication. Continue to post actively like you are right now, but maybe at the end of the week, post a little status report. Of course we cannot ask for a timeframe but just a reminder of what is, even if it is copy and pasted until an actual update occurs. Just an idea.

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, cruehitman said:

Which game is Gun working on now? I need to know which game to blacklist

I would like to know this as well.

5 hours ago, Freddie Mercury said:

No Hard feelings Shifty?

I hardly call what i did hassling. Plus he was posting in a topic about patches and was ignoring it. He was more concerned with you being upset at you brother's account ban than actually saying anything relevant.

It is pretty easy to post small updates on progress. 

Hey nothing new this week.

Hey figured out rubberbanding issue.

Hey fixed broken party system.

Hey we are looking into ____ but haven't found a fix yet.

Hey we fixed the issue this guy has had since November of last year.

Hey are working dedicated servers but is halfway done.

Hey we aren't updating this anymore, come support our new game here.

They can feel free to copy and paste if typing it out is too much work.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, cruehitman said:

Which game is Gun working on now? I need to know which game to blacklist

2 hours ago, MrBeefy said:

I would like to know this as well.

Project Melies.

Honestly.... 

Many  posts, get ignored...or deleted. I’m done posting......for now. The team or mods...delete honest opinions, over and over again...good or bad. Don’t waste your breathe people. I don’t mean to be harsh...sadly this is happening more lately. I don’t want to walk away, from this game or forum...yet damn. How they are handling things...makes it that much more difficult to support it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Funny how when I say similar things to what @tyrant666 says my comment gets deleted. Tyrant can say the devs don't care yet when I say it I get censored for some reason.

Could it be your wording they have a problem with? Or have you offended them in the past?

Patches will likely take longer due to reallocating staff to their new project.

Guys , he was just joking About how he is going to annoy the other People...…..You guys can really complain About everything….

13 hours ago, ShaunAburame said:

And it seems they started the new project immediately after announcing that continueing content for F13 would be bad business..

They made the teaser a Long time ago , last year I think.

7 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Funny how when I say similar things to what @tyrant666 says my comment gets deleted. Tyrant can say the devs don't care yet when I say it I get censored for some reason.

Must be my less frequent posts.

You have nearly double the amount!

😁

Either way, its over. You could probably go to Vegas and bet the house on the next update (tied to the edition) being the last one. I won't just in case they troll the playerbase with one more update after, but still. Its almost safe I feel.

• Haha 2

Hi guys! Just came to put my 2 cents in. I'm concerned about a new patches pretty much, because, time is not standing still, every day the game loses potential new players and other. No matter how much some of us love this game, we will leave it behind at some point. And I would like to enjoy it right now as much as possible. That's why I want everything to be fixed, like... NOW. I understand they can't tell the date, but the info like how many people working at the game right now, how many time they spend on it in a day, for example, is something too. Actually it tells a lot. Because, if you spend 2 hours per day - that's nothing. But we don't know that. At least I am. And the less I know, the more worried I become.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, DelusionBoy said:

No matter how much some of us love this game, we will leave it behind at some point. 

Erm….I only won't be playing the game as much if the Servers shut down. But I still will Play it offline. So no , not everyone will leave it behind.

But it would be really nice if it would get fixed already. I only want the Party bug fixed and Jason buffed.

And of Course , welcome to the Forum!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Erm….I only won't be playing the game as much if the Servers shut down. But I still will Play it offline. So no , not everyone will leave it behind.

I don't know... From my experience, we're always losing interest to things we like, with time. Because we need something new. I mean, to leave behind doesn't mean completely ditch and forget. Well, at least I didn't mean that... I probably can rephrase it as "to like it much less than before" or "to spend much less time with it", or something like that. Depends.

Stop worrying so much!

It is what it is , enjoy the moments you have left in this game , and when it dies , it dies , that's it.

We will get a sequel based on this game or maybe even better than this one , who knows ^^

And if not there will be other games with much more passion , like dying light 2 , resident evil 2 remake and so many more :D

Don't worry , game producers will be the very last people to leave earth :D , they won't go far from their gold mines ^^

• Like 1

Holy shit, no wonder I never post here anymore. Only the dregs of humanity are left.

That said, the fact that there hasn't been a patch yet is pathetic.

• Like 1