beaubomb33

After Months Of Ticket Submitting Still Nothing

14 minutes ago, PowellCampsNAKED said:

Try reinstalling the game try anew mic try audio settings ( in game) try audio settings on PS4 

Lol my mic cost 250 bucks, not buying a new one because of a bug in the game. I’ve checked all my setting, it just craps out in the middle of matches sometimes, sometimes it comes back in the lobby. It has to be a programming thing.

2 hours ago, beaubomb33 said:

I've been complaining about mic not working in game chat for 4 months and still no resolve

Are you using an Astro mic?

I'm an xbox user and I've purchased two new mics, both different types, uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I even have a second controller that I used and it still wouldn't work. My friend logged into there account from my same xbox, used my same mic and my same controller and everyone could hear them in game... it's my account specifically... what's so messed up is that I've submitted over 20 tickets over the last 3 months with no reply and I actually bought a hard copy before the release... I feel slighted

2 hours ago, beaubomb33 said:

I'm an xbox user and I've purchased two new mics, both different types, uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I even have a second controller that I used and it still wouldn't work. My friend logged into there account from my same xbox, used my same mic and my same controller and everyone could hear them in game... it's my account specifically... what's so messed up is that I've submitted over 20 tickets over the last 3 months with no reply and I actually bought a hard copy before the release... I feel slighted

If you had to diagnose, what do you think the problem is?

I have only been able to have 29 perks since the end of October/early November. I have submitted tickets then and more recently. They don't give two shits. It sucks but like me and my perks you may have to deal. Sometimes it seems like its connection problems with mics. Try plugging back in or rejoining your group.

i've tried everything suggested and listed.... it's simply my account... it's a bug that happened after the update.. they've addressed such issues before and I'm not the only person this effected..I'm just one of the FEW that stuck around in hopes of getting at least what I paid for. a working game that I can communicated with the players because 95 percent of the game is communication and teamwork based... I shouldn't have to grind to get back my max lvl and my achievements and character content on a new account so my mic can work. 

1 hour ago, beaubomb33 said:

i've tried everything suggested and listed.... it's simply my account... it's a bug that happened after the update.. they've addressed such issues before and I'm not the only person this effected..I'm just one of the FEW that stuck around in hopes of getting at least what I paid for. a working game that I can communicated with the players because 95 percent of the game is communication and teamwork based... I shouldn't have to grind to get back my max lvl and my achievements and character content on a new account so my mic can work. 

May 24, 2018 to August 9, 2018 is not 4 months. I'm not saying your issue is not real, but stating that it hasn't worked for 4 months and then saying since the update (May 2018)... 2.5 months would be more realistic and less hyperbolic. Again... the issue is real - no need to inflate the severity/duration of the issue.

21 hours ago, beaubomb33 said:

I've been complaining about mic not working in game chat for 4 months and still no resolve

I'm sorry your mic isn't working. You can submit a million tickets and it will probably never be fixed. Not being a dick about your issue, just acknowledging how monumentally shitty the development team is.

On 8/10/2018 at 4:24 PM, Jasix said:

May 24, 2018 to August 9, 2018 is not 4 months. I'm not saying your issue is not real, but stating that it hasn't worked for 4 months and then saying since the update (May 2018)... 2.5 months would be more realistic and less hyperbolic. Again... the issue is real - no need to inflate the severity/duration of the issue.

I'm not the only person who mentioned it being unnecessary for you to offer anything other then help.. your color commentary isn't necessary using words like "realistic" and "less hyperbolic" proves my point. you're being problematic...go deal with something that pertains to you and stop hounding people on the boards with a fine tooth comb...let it end here and like I said before.. stop writing on things that pertain to me...pretty sure it says "harassment won't be tolreated"

21 hours ago, beaubomb33 said:

I'm not the only person who mentioned it being unnecessary for you to offer anything other then help.. your color commentary isn't necessary using words like "realistic" and "less hyperbolic" proves my point. you're being problematic...go deal with something that pertains to you and stop hounding people on the boards with a fine tooth comb...let it end here and like I said before.. stop writing on things that pertain to me...pretty sure it says "harassment won't be tolreated"

Just an fyi - replying to someone pointing out their post is hyperbolic... does not constitute harassment. Heck I even agreed with you that it is an issue that should have been addressed and is a real/known issue with some players. My objection was to your misrepresentation of the actual time period the issue has been happening per your dates provided. If you feel like I am harassing you; you can report me to a moderator and/or ignore me. I just think that posts should be accurate instead of embellished.