The game started about 2 minutes into the game I killed two people and saw a sign that said time bonus and I was kicked. The host didn't leave I was kicked. Has anyone experienced this. 

4 minutes ago, RC-STATEVILLE said:

The game started about 2 minutes into the game I killed two people and saw a sign that said time bonus and I was kicked. The host didn't leave I was kicked. Has anyone experienced this. 

Not yet, I do find it interesting that you got a weird ‘time bonus’ message though.

If anyone else has gotten it let us know, thanks.

5 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Not yet, I do find it interesting that you got a weird ‘time bonus’ message though.

If anyone else has gotten it let us know, thanks.

I have as Jason and as counselor. I wasn't idle and the host didn't leave in either instance. It happened about four times as counselor and twice as Jason. I would say it is a pretty rare occurence, though six times may sound like a lot, I have put a decent amount of hours into the game lately since I had previously been on a break from it for a while.

1 hour ago, Nougat said:

I have as Jason and as counselor. I wasn't idle and the host didn't leave in either instance. It happened about four times as counselor and twice as Jason. I would say it is a pretty rare occurence, though six times may sound like a lot, I have put a decent amount of hours into the game lately since I had previously been on a break from it for a while.

Yeah, I didn’t think it would be common. Weird error though, so it makes me curious what it was about, it sounds like an unused screen for a different mode.