Sign in to follow this  
Thrasher

Part 6 Jason needs a little touch up

He has a weird hunchback and his pantaloons are beige, they are supposed to be grey. Please change this little thing.

Though not 100% movie accurate... he is one of my favorite designed Jasons in the game.... I don’t want them changing any of the models at this point who knows what kind of damage Illfonic would do to the game by screwing around with that code.

I'd like to see every Jason be 100% movie accurate, but. I'm not really bothered about it all that much.

If they make the changes, then awesome! If they don't, then whatever. Doesn't really matter to me.

• Like 1

On 8/9/2018 at 2:07 PM, Thrasher said:

He has a weird hunchback and his pantaloons are beige, they are supposed to be grey. Please change this little thing.

And his mask needs to be a bit more yellow and round! 

On 8/11/2018 at 9:39 AM, The Wolf with that Toast said:

I just want him to be Slick. He is too Hodder than Graham. Loved him in the movie and I still love him here…..but it is extremely noticeable.

Tbh I like them the way they are, makes them look more menacing. Like Part 2 Jason ain't supposed to be that tall, he's way smaller in the movie, but this way it makes him look scarier.

On 8/13/2018 at 4:51 AM, DeadDuck said:

If they add even "one inch" to any mask or change their colours,  it's considered "New Content" ^^

We know just saying! 

Part 6 having khaki pants is accurate to a few scenes. besides, he was in the ground so you can forgive if his pants soaked up some dirt.

His build should be more similar to part 5. Not quite that slim but slimmer than Kane, but they wanted to portray all the Jasons as if they were played by Kane. Hence why Part 2 Jason is a Mr. Olympia competitor despite being a feral wildman that lives in the woods and poops in a toilet with no plumbing.

Mask should be kind of oval-diamond shaped rather than just plain oval shaped like the part 3 mask. The eye holes need to be kind of guitar pick shaped rather than those weird screwed up circles we got now.

• Like 1