Sign in to follow this  
Thrasher

Jason needs a serious fixing

No one else feel like Jason's attacks are really against his favour?

The grab box is immensely small. I've watched as counsellors have phased right through Jason's hand as he grabs them because it was 1 degree off the very tiny grab window he has. The range is so tiny as well. This has happened to me as both Jason and as a counsellor. Like you have to be so precise with where you're going to grab.

His weapon range is really small as well. Unless you are practically touching a counsellor, there is no way his weapon is going to come into contact with them. If you're chasing them from behind and they have a light jog on, then there's no point. By the time he's stopped to take a swing, the counsellor has already got enough distance, as small as it is, to miss the hit.

Also, the fact that counsellors become attack-proof if they are in mid-animation is annoying too. Too many times have I seen Jason phase right through a counsellor because they're in an animation. What's that about?

Or am I just a bad Jason? You decide.

30 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

Or am I just a bad Jason? You decide.

This was not the smartest way to end your post, welcome to the forums if I didn’t already say that.

Jason is in a bit of a sorry state but you just adapt your play style to compensate, that’s my advice anyway.

1 minute ago, Slasher_Clone said:

This was not the smartest way to end your post, welcome to the forums if I didn’t already say that.

Jason is in a bit of a sorry state but you just adapt your play style to compensate, that’s my advice anyway.

Just trying to keep it light, but thanks.

I have adapted, I know which Jasons are best for me. I have my tactics. Still, there is only so much one can do before the general bugginess of the game kills your playing ability. I'm pretty good at catching up to counsellors, just always a bit of a gamble on whether or not the game engine wants to recognise that they have actually been grabbed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thrasher said:

Just trying to keep it light, but thanks.

I have adapted, I know which Jasons are best for me. I have my tactics. Still, there is only so much one can do before the general bugginess of the game kills your playing ability. I'm pretty good at catching up to counsellors, just always a bit of a gamble on whether or not the game engine wants to recognise that they have actually been grabbed.

Yesterday I was got lag spikes that made it almost impossible to catch anyone, in the lobby my ping was good but get near a Counselor and it would bounce up the 600 - 900 range. After the match it was under a hundred in the lobby again. 

The games still fun, but the bug fixes can’t be dropped soon enough, IMO.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Yesterday I was got lag spikes that made it almost impossible to catch anyone, in the lobby my ping was good but get near a Counselor and it would bounce up the 600 - 900 range. After the match it was under a hundred in the lobby again. 

The games still fun, but the bug fixes can’t be dropped soon enough, IMO.

Oh yeah, I'm sure just about everyone who plays this game agrees. Seems like they're only fixing the things that no one is asking for. None of the important stuff that does affect people.