Hi @Dead Meme. OK, so I guess if somebody else can confirm that, it can be counted as a bug. Or considered to be one.

I was playing the game at the moment I wrote this post. We were trying to kill Jason, but, well... Tommy wasn't there and it's almost the end of a match. So, Vanessa stunned Jason with a sweater and they, together with Tiffany brought Jason to his knees... 4-6 times in a row. Not sure about his ping. I don't know, the guy who was playing as Jason couldn't explain what happened to him. Wierd.

The bug/glitch allowing Jason to walk through cars is still present, I just saw it while watching a live stream on steam.

I see there is no kind of response to the video evidence thats been posted about the boat sound not being there at the beginning like they claim. So this would fall under new content which we were told wont happen. So it seems we were lied to again. 

• Like 1

Just now, sfosterjr said:

I see there is no kind of response to the video evidence thats been posted about the boat sound not being there at the beginning like they claim. So this would fall under new content which we were told wont happen. So it seems we were lied to again. 

Well video proof has been shown to prove there was no boat alert noise so i would just like to hear why we were told it was when it never was. As for counting as new content it does certainly fall under the same category as adding a rock or a tree which as we were told they could not do.

• Thanks 1

Party has been stable, at least with the groups I've been playing with. 

On 8/17/2018 at 9:07 PM, MrCaffeine said:

@ShiftySamurai, FYI still spawning in as random characters... also, now getting more interaction locks.

While I haven't spawned as a random counselors since this patch, we are still experiencing the interaction lock.  Seems like the same one since the work around is the same.

On 8/17/2018 at 5:27 PM, JackTV said:

Agreed, but not in this fashion. It kills a play mechanic. If anything, it could encourage more people to take up Jason-hunting. Better odds than surviving in the boat.

Very true.  When players realize that escape is less viable, then Jason killing become more attractive.  Even though players like to say Jarvis Map is Jason favored, its actually one of the easier maps to kill Jason on.  While escapes there is harder, I have a easier time convincing randoms to help me kill Jason.

• Thanks 1

If I'm being honest ... I'd not only undo the boat sound, but I'd remove the car start up sound as well. AND I would remove the Jason music ... at least until he is in your line of sight. Then it makes sense for the Jason music to start playing. I think that would spice up the game a LOT and ... it wouldn't be adding anything ... it'd just be REMOVING some existing things or altering them.

I believe as a counselor you'd have to be more on your toes and not just instantly know Jason is in the vicinity. As for stalk? Well as I said, line of sight. So if Jason is anywhere on your screen even if YOU (the player) don't see him, but your counselor could ... music. So stalk would just eliminate that when activated.

Now, this isn't just about the counselors. I don't think Jason should just know that the car or boat has been started. He should keep his attention on objectives. The phone, well I'd leave it as it is only because they can't "add" anything which would be my trade off for the sound. Add a second part to repair for the phone like what has to be done for car or boat and then take away the sound alert. But that can't be done, so meh, leave it as is. Though I feel taking away the sound alerts would create more immersion on both the counselors' and Jason's end.

• Like 1

I seriously think the people who claim that they fixed jack shit are just plain stupid, I played over 50 matches since the patch and I have ONLY encountered random characters in 3 of those 50 matches, twice as a counselor and once as Jason but you know what? I didn't care cause I am not a whiny little snowflake who once they saw this were like "THEY FIXED NOTHING" and then continue to throw wood on the fire. Really they fixed the #1 issue with the game which was the party system and you guys are like "well lets see what they broke this time." is this what you do in your freetime? I have said before I rather have the party system issue fixed then random characters, also lets be honest isn't it more of a challenge to adapt to the counselor/Jason if or when the game desides to give you one, I mostly play Lachappa and when it gives me another counselor lets say Chad instead of fixing stuff I go and grab things and maybe put them in. 

The boat sound was something I was curious about but you can easily still miss the sound cue cause of how low the boat start up sound is, I missed the boat a couple of times cause I had people yelling in my ear making me miss it so thats something. I will also like to claim that out of the 50 matches I once again never came across any of these so called "Speedhackers" so I will love to ask you people that say this is a thing to show me the program that allows this to be a thing.

Snowflake... read it a second time within the last couple of weeks. 

The patch, like every patch warrants feedback. Good that they fixed one issue. There others they claimed to have fixed which still exist. Feedback is the only way they will get to know those issues. Also some of the non-fixes like e. g. interaction locks might be bigger issues for some players than the party bug was. 

On 8/19/2018 at 1:14 AM, GeneiJin said:

While I haven't spawned as a random counselors since this patch, we are still experiencing the interaction lock.  Seems like the same one since the work around is the same.

Whats the work around again?

4 hours ago, Thor_Bjarnason said:

Snowflake... read it a second time within the last couple of weeks. 

The patch, like every patch warrants feedback. Good that they fixed one issue. There others they claimed to have fixed which still exist. Feedback is the only way they will get to know those issues. Also some of the non-fixes like e. g. interaction locks might be bigger issues for some players than the party bug was. 

I read that as ‘Thorflake’, lol, relax buddy. Feedback is a good thing but no need to get mad.

I have no sound when I use shogun
The random character is more rare
This patch is rather successful compared to others.
There is still this problem ...

20180301133903_1.jpg

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I read that as ‘Thorflake’, lol, relax buddy. Feedback is a good thing but no need to get mad.

I read it as people resorting to namecalling when others bring up good points. I guess it's this months "toxic", whatever... 

I'm totally and utterly relaxed and have been most of the time with this game. I don't care about PC, there's no cross platforming and I play on PS4. I also would not mind random counselor bug since I play on all random anyway. Additionally I almost never roll out in party. 

Just try to imagine you don't prioritize party play, you always play random selection. Patch drops and notes say "Interaction lock has been fixed." You are happy with that, fire up the game and you get multiple interaction locks within your first playsession, as some seem to be stating. It might not be 100% accurate, but kind of an understandable reaction. 

• Like 1

On 8/21/2018 at 12:53 PM, badassgixxer05 said:

Whats the work around again?

1 minute ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Hey @GeneiJin , What is the work around again?

Simply press the swing button anytime you get locked up.  You can even do this to fix it while you are unarmed.  After every stun hit on Jason, you should do a "check swing" both to make sure you're not locked up and to correct yourself if you are.

3 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

Simply press the swing button anytime you get locked up.  You can even do this to fix it while you are unarmed.  After every stun hit on Jason, you should do a "check swing" both to make sure you're not locked up and to correct yourself if you are. 

Oh , damn I am dumb….I thought you had a work around for the random counselor glitch. Well , also thanks for that.

8 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Oh , damn I am dumb….I thought you had a work around for the random counselor glitch. Well , also thanks for that.

Yea, most likely that is on the server side, so there is no way to fix it.   Since the last patch it hasn't happened quite as frequently, but you will know when it happens if Jason skin texture is fucked up during the intro cinema.

• Like 1

I had the impression after last patch the game lost some performance. Someone too?

3 hours ago, F13 Fail said:

Wouldn't you think that they would put the most recent version of the game on the slashers edition? They probably failed cert. That would also explain why they pushed the release date back. I'd guess a few more weeks before console players hear anything.

You know, I agree with this statement. You would "think" that they would want the most bug free version for their definitive "Slasher Edition", so to speak. On the other hand, I check this forum everyday hoping to see the patch notes updated and there is nothing. I can't believe they won't even say what they are fixing on the console versions. I've lost any faith at all that fixes are coming.

Why file hackers *** have the right to play with what backers have paid ??? 

They have unpublished emotes. I don't understand why this is not patched, it's new content.