Sign in to follow this  
JF13

looking for partners for online mode/tapes

Normally i only play offline,but am thinking of playing online just to see if i can get any of the Pamela/Tommy tapes.I don't really want to go to YouTube for this,kinda would like to find then and have them for my system.Was wondering if anyone would want to play online with me,just so i can play as a counselor and try to find some of the tapes.Currently i have none of the tapes,so anyone willing to play would be a big help.If interested,my PSN ID is RanmaruMori13,just send me a message if you're interested in helping.Thanks for your time.

I seem to find a Pamela tape every two matches or so these days, now that I've gotten them all. Took me forever to find them, but it shouldn't take that long now. I'll help you out. 

Tommy tapes are a little harder to come by, but I only have two left to find. 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Brevator said:

I seem to find a Pamela tape every two matches or so these days, now that I've gotten them all. Took me forever to find them, but it shouldn't take that long now. I'll help you out. 

Tommy tapes are a little harder to come by, but I only have two left to find. 

I think they increased it. I already have more on PC (got it 2 months ago or less) than on PS4 which I played since October (or Maybe even longer).

On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 11:41 AM, JF13 said:

Normally i only play offline,but am thinking of playing online just to see if i can get any of the Pamela/Tommy tapes.I don't really want to go to YouTube for this,kinda would like to find then and have them for my system.Was wondering if anyone would want to play online with me,just so i can play as a counselor and try to find some of the tapes.Currently i have none of the tapes,so anyone willing to play would be a big help.If interested,my PSN ID is RanmaruMori13,just send me a message if you're interested in helping.Thanks for your time.

What time do you normally play? I usually only have like an hour to a hour and a half window to play at night when I can. When I do play, its between 9 or 9:30 to 11PM Eastern time. I would be willing to help you out, and in return you could help me with some of the kills toward the PhD in murder trophy.

• Thanks 1

The times i play are random,due to the fact that i work part-time,so sometimes i have long work shifts,sometimes i have short work shifts.However,i have off on monday,tuesday and wednesday this week,so i'll be online during the days a bit for those next 3 days.When i do work,i usually get out at the latest by 5pm Wisconsin time,so usually on work days i'm online later at night betweeen 6-8pm.So far i managed to find 3 Pamela tapes,but none of the Tommy tapes yet.

Also,i don't mind letting people kill me after i search for tapes,i'll even take turns being Jason,if needed.

Edited by JF13
forgot something.sorry.