Sign in to follow this  
Evilagony

Clothing pack change bot option

When servers go down i would like the option to change the counselors clothing. I am grasping for air in this game at this point, but for those of us who bought it i think its fair. 

• Thanks 1

I don't see them adding in the option to customize bot loadouts as it would likely be considered "new content" and without a local storage method of game progression and loadouts you won't have access to either. You won't even have access to your unlocked Jasons.

I think the bots should just use whatever attire you have selected for the counselors in the menu. If your Debbie rocks the blue bunny suit, then any bot Debbie that spawns in on offline mode should be wearing that same outfit. I don't see how in any way that could be considered "new content." 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Pazuzu said:

I think the bots should just use whatever attire you have selected for the counselors in the menu. If your Debbie rocks the blue bunny suit, then any bot Debbie that spawns in on offline mode should be wearing that same outfit. I don't see how in any way that could be considered "new content." 

I’d like this idea. It would give some gratification to be able to change it up and this would work.

• Thanks 1