2 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

I could have posted something much better but I am not going that far…...atleast yet.

And thanks for proofing my Point. If you are not able to write , then please go away , no one will miss you on here and we can out of our ways and live happy.

Matt Damon??

Just now, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Please tell me , that this the onliest Thing you can say now.

I'm gonna go with Mark Strong...yes...definitely Mark Strong

Hey guys , why spoil this thread when there are private messages ^^

Don't be afraid to use them , unlike our planet's resources , PMs are unlimited ;D .

You can post there all your creative ideas and not only ^^ , you can set a whole playlist in there .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, DeadDuck said:

Hey guys , why spoil this thread when there are private messages ^^

Don't be afraid to use them , we won't run out of PMs ;D .

You can post there all your creative ideas and not only ^^ , you can set a whole playlist in there .

I know  that I do something wrong but I am sacrificing myself to let others know who he is and what he does.

Private Messages will help literally no one here  because my intent is not to ''argue'' with him.

But I like how you try to calm it down here but since he ran out of any Ideas to let himself look good , he gave up , so the discussion is over , atleast until he posts some dumb shit again.

Love

War…...War never changes.

6 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

I know  that I do something wrong but I am sacrificing myself to let others know who he is and what he does.

Private Messages will help literally no one here  because my intent is not to ''argue'' with him.

But I like how you try to calm it down here but since he ran out of any Ideas to let himself look good , he gave up , so the discussion is over , atleast until he posts some dumb shit again.

What good is for

17 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

…..Erm……..Did you want to win this so hard?…...can you now……..''touch yourself'' to that or go to Sleep?

29 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Just a little dig at your previous comment. No need to mention masturbation once again

3 minutes ago, Soggy biscuit said:

Just a little dig at your previous comment. No need to mention masturbation once again

What's wrong with touching yourself? So if you literally put your thumb on your head , you masturbate? Dude , you are weird.

Also , UNTIL you post some dumb shit again.

6 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

What's wrong with touching yourself? So if you literally put your thumb on your head , you masturbate? Dude , you are weird.

Also , UNTIL you post some dumb shit again.

I'll be seeing you....real soon

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Soggy biscuit said:

I'll be seeing you....real soon

You probably won't fly to Germany just for me.

Also , was kinda fun Talking dumb shit with you but a mod is on here , so yeah. Sadly no one will ever see this again.

You are going to kill me  @NthnButAGoodTime for what I have done. Well , sorry if I went too far.

2 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

@The Wolf with that Toast, @Soggy biscuit Both of you, stop derailing the thread!

It's ok to disagree on certain things, but if you're going to start an argument. Just take this argument to the PM's.

I know , sorry......

But what were we disagreeing on? I think it would be useless to take this into PM. But don't worry , A mod will clear this up soon enough.

12 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

But what were we disagreeing on?

giphy.gif

I just guessed...

Because most arguments on here are caused by disagreements usually.

@The Wolf with that Toast, @Soggy biscuit, that's enough. The discussion is about the timing of readying up before a game, not whatever personal conflict you two have. The insults digs at each other stops now. 

@Freddie Mercury, your current avatar is BANANAS!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

your current avatar is BANANAS!

Bananas... Banana Tree?

th?id=OIP.LmXa_bXPuVUprnRXThfvPwHaIi&pid

But yeah, it was painted by a Tacoma artist named Chuck Knigge.

He does a lot of... As he calls it: " Mashing two things that are related, but not really".

An article about his "Queen Mercury" series: http://www.quirksee.org/2013/06/26/freddie-mercury-lives-on-as-famous-queens-in-tacoma-artists-series/

Anyways, back on topic.

• Like 1

Worse is when people ready up with 4 or 5 people in the lobby and then spam x to get you to ready up.

What is the point in having a 3 on 1 game? I like to wait until the lobby is full because someone will leave at the start

1 hour ago, nazzac said:

Worse is when people ready up with 4 or 5 people in the lobby and then spam x to get you to ready up.

What is the point in having a 3 on 1 game? I like to wait until the lobby is full because someone will leave at the start

Just what I was about to say. I usually have kids telling me over the mic to ready up when I’m the host and there is only half a lobby. I’d explain to them why it’s a stupid idea but as a general rule I won’t activate my mic to talk to children, so I just let them sit there and stew. If I’m lucky they get impatient and go find some other host to annoy. 

OP is self centered about this issue.

There is a 2 minute break for a reason. Sometimes people want to grab a snack or drink, take a piss, or check player ratings/change counsellor. 

The game auto readies up at roughly 1 : 30 seconds. Its not long to wait. Sure, if people are doing nothing then they should ready up, but many people will hit ready when they are actually ready, which is the entire point. 

• Like 1