32 minutes ago, Soggy biscuit said:

You must be a real barrel of laughs at social events.

Nah, the barrel has bad acoustics and the laughs tend to echo.  A nice Tupperware container full of laughs is more appropriate so they can be refrigerated to maintain freshness.

2 hours ago, NytmereZ said:

I figured you were one of those toxic people, I bet you quit when you are about to get killed as well,  I ready up as soon as the lobby is full, of someone starts spamming the x button I unready, the people who spam the bottom are usually not adults and are the toxic players.

Don't trample us peasants down here in the mud when you ride by on your high horse, your majesty.

Edit: "toxic" is the most overused and improperly utilized word in the current lexicon.

22 hours ago, NScarlato said:

If I'm sitting at my PS4 I'll ready up when there are at least 6 people.

I try to wait until that point as well.  It seems like a good place to ready up.  You'll almost always lose at least one person to the transition/load time out, but you also usually pick up one or two (or more) as well.

On 8/8/2018 at 11:21 AM, malloymk said:

Also, people have every right to spam the ready up button. They paid their money and want to actually play the game. 

I'm a big proponent of personal responsibility.  I can only control what I do before the match, so that's what I worry about.  If someone else wants to spam the "ready" button, there's nothing I can do to stop them, so I don't worry about it.

• Thanks 1

people keeping saying "it's only two minutes" but it's usually not. who knows how long people have been sitting in that lobby while players come and go. twice in a lobby yesterday, we were at the 10 second countdown when someone would drop out / join and the counter bumps back up to one minute. then there's the actual pre-lobby. it's easy to spend five-plus minutes sitting in a lobby between matches. this wouldn't even be that bad if most matches didn't end with a host quitting or some other stupid connection issue. 

i don't really spam the select key, though... i like to turn my mic on and play a loop of the seinfeld theme while asking people politely to ready up. 

PS4 controllers are expensive. The buttons can only take so many hits before they wear out. Why would you add thousands of extra  presses a week on them for absolutely no reason? 

Also if you spam ready I will never give you the satisfaction of thinking that I readied up because you begged me too. 

• Haha 1

I tend to ready up pretty quickly in my opinion. There are tons of reasons why a person may not ready up( which have been discussed in this thread) and while it may be frustrating, I dont ever see it as a big deal. I dont get as much game time these days and I feel like my time is as valuable as anybody's is if not more so due to there being so little of it. Spamming the ready button is annoying but typically doesnt bother me.

I once had someone message me saying " ready up bitch". Needless to say, this bitch took his sweet ass time in that instance.

I would compare it to someone honking their horn at me , waiting for me to release a parking spot in a parking lot. I'm going to do what I need to do, honking your horn/ spamming the ready button will never speed me up. I will never be like " Oh shit !! Someone is honking/spamming the ready button . I better hurry up and appease them."  I'm here for business, whether it be "getting my Friday on" or taking my ass to the house. I'm eager to do both, but rushing me isn't going to get you your spot any faster, most likely the opposite.

On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 12:25 PM, Bropollocreed79 said:

Nah, the barrel has bad acoustics and the laughs tend to echo.  A nice Tupperware container full of laughs is more appropriate so they can be refrigerated to maintain freshness.

Don't trample us peasants down here in the mud when you ride by on your high horse, your majesty.

Edit: "toxic" is the most overused and improperly utilized word in the current lexicon.

I try to wait until that point as well.  It seems like a good place to ready up.  You'll almost always lose at least one person to the transition/load time out, but you also usually pick up one or two (or more) as well.

I'm a big proponent of personal responsibility.  I can only control what I do before the match, so that's what I worry about.  If someone else wants to spam the "ready" button, there's nothing I can do to stop them, so I don't worry about it.

Because of your avatar, everything of yours I read I heard as Ash...and it fit. lol

8 hours ago, Sweenmasheen said:

I tend to ready up pretty quickly in my opinion. There are tons of reasons why a person may not ready up( which have been discussed in this thread) and while it may be frustrating, I dont ever see it as a big deal. I dont get as much game time these days and I feel like my time is as valuable as anybody's is if not more so due to there being so little of it. Spamming the ready button is annoying but typically doesnt bother me.

I once had someone message me saying " ready up bitch". Needless to say, this bitch took his sweet ass time in that instance.

I would compare it to someone honking their horn at me , waiting for me to release a parking spot in a parking lot. I'm going to do what I need to do, honking your horn/ spamming the ready button will never speed me up. I will never be like " Oh shit !! Someone is honking/spamming the ready button . I better hurry up and appease them."  I'm here for business, whether it be "getting my Friday on" or taking my ass to the house. I'm eager to do both, but rushing me isn't going to get you your spot any faster, most likely the opposite.

People honking for a spot, it's funny you should mention that. I encountered a couple of entitled teens. They wanted my spot, as it was close to the store I was leaving. I pulled out, and let an elderly woman have it. The salty reactions on their face was priceless. It made my day when the elderly woman lipped the words "Bless You" as she walked towards the store.

• Like 1

Ah the teamkilling troll is back with spamming the Ready button. How impatient are you? Are you also that impatient in bed and will come in 2 seconds without even touching the girl? Oh , Right , you are too Young to talk About this Topic , sorry.

If a dumbass like this Comes in my Lobby , I won't Ready up , choose Pinehurst , write : You fucked up and leave at 10 seconds remaining. And if I join that Lobby again…..Oh Boy.

Also , I hope your Controller/Keyboard breaks , OP.

1 hour ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Ah the teamkilling troll is back with spamming the Ready button. How impatient are you? Are you also that impatient in bed and will come in 2 seconds without even touching the girl? Oh , Right , you are too Young to talk About this Topic , sorry.

If a dumbass like this Comes in my Lobby , I won't Ready up , choose Pinehurst , write : You fucked up and leave at 10 seconds remaining. And if I join that Lobby again…..Oh Boy.

Also , I hope your Controller/Keyboard breaks , OP.

Lol dude you really need thicker skin. Look at you trying to insult me for no reason. I have no idea who you are?

25 minutes ago, Soggy biscuit said:

Lol dude you really need thicker skin. Look at you trying to insult me for no reason. I have no idea who you are? I don't know why you put a Question mark here but whatever.

I still don't know why I Need thicker Skin , do you even know what that means? I am just letting the Forum know who you are. And you don't Need to know me , the Forum members just Need to know who you are and what bullshit you are doing.

Also because you first not accepted to be called out as a troll , then you don't care being one , make ad hominem attacks on me for no reason , is enough reason to Insult you for me. You are one of toxic assholes that no one Needs in this game. I gave you a Chance to be a normal Person who doesn't ruin other people's fun by running other People over and spamming the Ready button like a Retard (both of those two reasons are reason enough to Insult you), that makes other People click unready , so everyone has to wait but the normal ones like to die for the better good…...but you didn't accept my offering.

15 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

I still don't know why I Need thicker Skin , do you even know what that means? I am just letting the Forum know who you are. And you don't Need to know me , the Forum members just Need to know who you are and what bullshit you are doing.

Also because you first not accepted to be called out as a troll , then you don't care being one , make ad hominem attacks on me for no reason , is enough reason to Insult you for me. You are one of toxic assholes that no one Needs in this game. I gave you a Chance to be a normal Person who doesn't ruin other people's fun by running other People over and spamming the Ready button like a Retard (both of those two reasons are reason enough to Insult you), that makes other People click unready , so everyone has to wait but the normal ones like to die for the better good…...but you didn't accept my offering.

I am a normal person though? Dunno why you need to try and derail the thread and throw insults at me?

Ps look at both your comments to me so far, you are being abusive. I haven't been abusive at all. Hopefully the mods pick up on this and you'll stop derailing the thread

8 minutes ago, Soggy biscuit said:

I am a normal person though? Dunno why you need to try and derail the thread and throw insults at me?

A normal Person shouldn't feel Joy out of ruining other people's fun or when they do , they shouldn't do it. I didn't derail the thread originally because I stated what I do when People spam the Ready button.

Also , the reason why they not Ready up is : They're either AFK , are trolls , are rolling perks , know what Bullshit you did last match or hear you spamming the Ready button. 

Those are the most likely reasons , are you now happy? Can you now happily jerk off because you know the reason now? Fine , if it keeps you from here and the game.

Just now, The Wolf with that Toast said:

A normal Person shouldn't feel Joy out of ruining other people's fun or when they do , they shouldn't do it. I didn't derail the thread originally because I stated what I do when People spam the Ready button.

Also , the reason why they not Ready up is : They're either AFK , are trolls , are rolling perks , know what Bullshit you did last match or hear you spamming the Ready button. 

Those are the most likely reasons , are you now happy? Can you now jerk off because you know the reason?

Are you ok? You're getting really fired up for no reason?

No idea why you keep talking about sex and masturbation...bit creepy to be honest. You should cut back on that

4 minutes ago, Soggy biscuit said:

Are you ok? You're getting really fired up for no reason?

No idea why you keep talking about sex and masturbation...bit creepy to be honest. You should cut back on that

The reason : your unacceptable behaviour.

I Keep Talking About it? I just mentioned it twice and both only once….If you aren't Ready to talk About it , this is an adult themed Forum , so fuck off , if you can't take it......Maybe you Need thiccer Skin....

The reason is your behaviour.

I Keep Talking About it? I just mentioned it twice and both only once….If you aren't Ready to talk About it , this is an adult themed Forum , so fuck off , if you can't take it......Maybe you Need thiccer Skin....

Still fired up, being abusive and also sexually inappropriate to other posters.....

6 minutes ago, Soggy biscuit said:

Still fired up, being abusive and also sexually inappropriate to other posters.....

I am only abusive and ''sexually inappropriate'' (whatever you mean with that…) to you and I take the Risk just so People know who you are.

You can still Change , just so you know…..and I would leave you alone…..

I am only abusive and ''sexually inappropriate'' (whatever you mean with that…) to you and I take the Risk just so People know who you are.

You can still Change , just so you know…..and I would leave you alone…..

Oh so you're only sexually inappropriate to people who deserve it? Lol. Yes this is a game forum...not a playground for you to speak of your creepy fantasies....

2 minutes ago, Soggy biscuit said:

Oh so you're only sexually inappropriate to people who deserve it? Lol. Yes this is a game forum...not a playground for you to speak of your creepy fantasies....

My creepy fantasies? Probably just your pathetic truth.

So you agree you ''deserve'' it?

My creepy fantasies? Probably just your pathetic truth.

That makes no sense to me? If you're going to derail the thread you could at least make sense

Just now, Soggy biscuit said:

That makes no sense to me? If you're going to derail the thread you could at least make sense

Oh gosh , dude , I was insulting you because of you're senseless impatience and you wanted me to stop to ''derail'' the thread , so I told you what the most likely reasons are. Did you want to know that so hard just so you can jerk off to it? That is what I meant.

And dude , learn how to use Question marks.

3 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Oh gosh , dude , I was insulting you because of you're senseless impatience and you wanted me to stop to ''derail'' the thread , so I told you what the most likely reasons are. Did you want to know that so hard just so you can jerk off to it? That is what I meant.

And dude , learn how to use Question marks.

Just more ramblings i see?

Just now, Soggy biscuit said:

Just more ramblings i see?

…..Dude you wanted to know how it makes sense and I explained how……

And why is your choice of words so freaking weird?

At first I thought only your normal thinking is lacking but it seems like your intelligence is also lacking.

…..Dude you wanted to know how it makes sense and I explained how……

And why is your choice of words so freaking weird?

At first I thought only your normal thinking is lacking but it seems like your intelligence is also lacking.

I don't even ?

5 minutes ago, Soggy biscuit said:

Kcundit

I could have posted something much better but I am not going that far…...atleast yet.

And thanks for proofing my Point. If you are not able to write , then please go away , no one will miss you on here and we can out of our ways and live happy.