Sign in to follow this  
DelusionBoy

Hello.

Hello, my name is Gene. Nice to meet you!
I'm not a public person, and probably pretty shy, but I don't want to be a stranger either, so here I go...
I've discovered the game... feels like about a year ago or so. And I'm still really loving it. This may sound strange for some, but for me that was like a breath of fresh air, I thought "This is awesome! And why have nobody came up with this idea earlier?". Nice looking graphics overall, tension, jump scares, confusion, teamwork, frustration... It was so cool at the beggining... I'm probably a fan of the game, but not the movies really. Though I've seen them all. Because of the game. Not sure if I "belong" here...
In Friday, I love playing counselors the same as playing Jason. But probably I like playing counselors a little more, because I don't like to make people feel frustrated when I play as Jason, in some cases, if that makes sense.
I consider myself an average player, I'm not a gamer. My previous favorite game was the Batman Arkham series. I loved to play challenge mode because of sort of similar reasons I love playing Friday.
And now... a thoughts about current state. To put it simply - that's sucks. I think many people were excited to see Paranoia and Grendel, and maybe some urban setting... but anyway. I will probably name all the same stuff all over again now, I guess - bugs, player count still reduces (on Steam) mostly because of bugs, cheaters aren't being dealt with. I don't know how all that business stuff works, or what's happening inside the team, but I love the game, I want so much to see all the stuff fixed. Even without a new content this game is good as is. For me at least. Just fix everything - and I'll be satisfied. Is it so much to ask or do? Everything like in the fog.
Also... I'm some sort of geek. Another thing I like about Friday the Game, is that it's made on Unreal Engine. UE is my hobby since UE4 came out. And... I would love to participate in development of this game in some way - at this moment - to fix the bugs and optimize the game. That would be a honor for me. Yeah, I know that's not possible. But if someday IllFonic want to use some help from volunteers, that would be awesome. I think I'm not the only who knows Unreal (though my skills should be tested) and is willing to help.
Okay... I guess that is too much for introduction. But I've decided to throw everything what's in my mind, so. Yeah, thank you for reading all this!

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums!

It definitely sucks what's happened with the legal situation, but it's still a fun game to play with friends and I'm glad you've given it a try. You're also far from the only person to see the films from having played the game first, which is a pretty interesting way to experience things.

And the Arkham games were good fun! Never got round to Arkham Knight, though, despite enjoying the previous two so much. Heard the Batmobile stuff was kinda tiresome and intrusive.

If you'd like to try to find some players from here, I'd firstly suggest the general Steam ID and Gamertag thread. Lots of tags from members there, it's pretty big but worth a browse if you have time and feel free to post your own tag. There are also some groups in Player-Run Challenges and the Good Sportsmanship Club in General forum, if you like the look of any of them. Good luck!

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

• Thanks 1

Thank you, DamonD7! Yeah, watching the movies this way was indeed interesting. Some sort of "reverse engineering". I've actually heard about this movie a long time ago but was too lazy to take a look. I haven't played the Arkham Knight too, sadly. I was waiting for this game, but the issues with it did not let me play it.
That was nice of you to read all the stuff I wrote :) Thanks for the tips.

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 10:47 AM, DamonD7 said:

And the Arkham games were good fun! Never got round to Arkham Knight, though, despite enjoying the previous two so much. Heard the Batmobile stuff was kinda tiresome and intrusive.

Yeah , they were but Arkham Knight....Erm….I don't really know , it's true ending is not worth it , There is only one real boss fight , which is lame and that boss was made from the devs , and EVERYOTHER one is in the batmobile…...yeah…...Also , there is one cheap jumpscare.

And I heard the word Wayne-a-rang...……………………...

Edited by The Wolf with that Toast
Holy shit , I made a lot of spelling mistakes.