deathbat96777

Rate/review the last non-horror film you watched

Pretty self explanatory.

Super Troopers 2- 7.5/10

It was really funny, but not as funny as the first. The second half was a lot funnier than the first. The first half seems like it tried too hard to milk off the fact that this is a sequel

The Avengers Infinity War 10 out of frakkin 10. The perfect Marvel movie from start to finish...and easily the best superhero movie I've ever seen. Can't wait for my official region free 3D Bluray to arrive in a couple weeks, from India lol.

Not gonna rate or review, just suggest.  Currently (although I've seen it before) I am watching The Raid: Redemption.  It is an awesome action flick where every other physical hit (or stab, kick, shot, slam, etc.) makes you say "OOHHH!" out loud.

Deadpool 2 Extended Cut- 9/10

I give this one the same rating as I gave the theatrical cut. It adds a lot of funny stuff, but for every extra funny bit, there's an extra bit that is just okay, or seems more like a squeezed in outtake. It doesn't make the movie worse, it doesn't make it better, it's just an equal representation to me.

Ferris Buller’s Day Off- 10/10

I watched this movie a long while ago. It came to my local theater as a Wednesday Rewind and saw it again after such a long time. Still an amazing movie! I love Jennifer Grey!

• Like 1

Frozen - 7/10.

My daughter made me watch it with her, apart from the obnoxious and annoying singing parts. Its not bad tbh... 

Some video on Xnxx. Decent lighting. Solid acting for a low budget film. A couple plot holes though:

1) did he have to pay for the pizza when he got back?

2) i dont think the plumber fixed her leaky pipes... hope he gets a bad review on Yelp!

Overall, good sound quality. A few too many shots from behind showing the dude's gooch. 5/10

• Haha 1

I'm watching The Toxic Avenger for the first time. It's..... wow. It's different, that's for sure. Idk if it's a terrible movie or if it's brilliant. It's one of those things where I think they made it bad and cheesy on purpose, so I feel like it's on a different rating scale.

Just now, deathbat96777 said:

I'm watching The Toxic Avenger for the first time. It's..... wow. It's different, that's for sure. Idk if it's a terrible movie or if it's brilliant. It's one of those things where I think they made it bad and cheesy on purpose, so I feel like it's on a different rating scale.

If you haven't experiences many Troma films, they typically fall in this field. I typically pick amazing for the imagination, effects, and shots in them.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, deathbat96777 said:

Try Sgt. Kabukiman or Surf Nazis Must Die or Class of Nuke Em High next.

• Like 1

I've heard of Surf Nazis Must Die. It's on my bucket list of things to watch

2 hours ago, The Doctor said:

Love the Nuke 'Em Highs and Sgt Kabukiman! After those do Poultrygeist and War!. Tromeo and Juliet is worth a watch, but not one of my favs. Lloyd Kaufman autographed one of my Ultra Violent magazines a few years back. Had an article from him about saving independent films and how important they are. Such an awesome dude

I actually rarely watch non Horror movies because I love games too much….

When I am watching some generic Movie : …..What am I doing here? I could be playing Jason Right now slaughtering filthy counselors!

When I am watching a Super Hero Movie : Damn , I really like this movie....but.....there is...Right beside me.....the copy of F13...….

When I am watching a Horror movie : Damn , feels it good to see those assholes getting slaughtered. Better than Sex actually.

….I know , I have a kinda sad life...but as Long as I am having fun , I am happy. Better than suiciding.

I'm that way with horror movies. A lot of people give me looks, kinda like the looks you get if you told someone you liked Cannibal Corpse, but I personally like the psychological aspects of horror and that it makes us examine the ugly sides of life. Other genres don't really do that. Also, I hate being scared of things. I purposely put myself in situations where I have to overcome my fears by watching movies that pertain to them because it keeps me from being able to have to deal with fear. It might sound silly, but if not for horror, I wouldn't be able to own my masks or even sleep with the light off. Kind of ironic

On 8/10/2018 at 8:38 PM, The Doctor said:

On 8/10/2018 at 11:27 PM, TheHansonGoons said:

Love the Nuke 'Em Highs and Sgt Kabukiman! After those do Poultrygeist and War!.

No love for Terror Firmer?  And while on the Troma subject, if anyone hasn't seen either Orgasmo or Slither should check those out too.  Not only do the makers of both respect Troma, but Lloyd has cameos in each....

OH!!!  Don't forget Cannibal: The Musical (also by Matt & Trey).  I'll leave these here for you to chew on:

5 hours ago, RustInPeace said:

No love for Terror Firmer?

Lol, I didn't want to flood the list with titles. I didn't mention Combat Shock or When Nature Calls either.