Thrasher

I'm so sick of Packanack Small

16 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Tommy escaped too , lol.

It would Maybe get us some new Players.....but eliminate almost every remaining one. That shit would be nasty.

At this point, word of mouth is the main thing that could attract new players. I don't expect the numbers to rise by much, given that word of mouth could also sway people from buying this game.

10 hours ago, Fair Play said:

I don't expect the numbers to rise by much, given that word of mouth could also sway people from buying this game.

I'm no expert in market share, metrics, or advanced algorithms, but I would have to think that the market has pretty much peaked for this game.  I could be wrong, but the USE seems like it's more geared towards collectors and completionists, which means their larger market share on sales for that SKU is going to be double-dipping on folks who have already purchased the game in one form or another.

It's also targeting the console market (unless there's a PC version coming out like that, which I haven't seen confirmation on and highly doubt will materialize).  I suppose, considering that the current active user base is overwhelmingly on consoles as opposed to PC (going by the Steam numbers), this decision makes sense, but again, I just don't know whom they're targeting as a demographic or audience with this release.  Expecting the current base to shell out for an additional copy of a game that we wouldn't feel conscionable giving away seems like a poor business model.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

I'm no expert in market share, metrics, or advanced algorithms, but I would have to think that the market has pretty much peaked for this game.  I could be wrong, but the USE seems like it's more geared towards collectors and completionists, which means their larger market share on sales for that SKU is going to be double-dipping on folks who have already purchased the game in one form or another.

It's also targeting the console market (unless there's a PC version coming out like that, which I haven't seen confirmation on and highly doubt will materialize).  I suppose, considering that the current active user base is overwhelmingly on consoles as opposed to PC (going by the Steam numbers), this decision makes sense, but again, I just don't know whom they're targeting as a demographic or audience with this release.  Expecting the current base to shell out for an additional copy of a game that we wouldn't feel conscionable giving away seems like a poor business model.

You sound close enough to an expert to me. You make some good points.

On 8/12/2018 at 10:50 PM, Fair Play said:

Do you ever host and choose the map yourself?

Sadly I am unable to because of my internet connection, I’m ever at the mercy of others else who pick the map.

Someone claimed in a lobby the other day that the small maps are the only ones that don't have spectator/load bug issues. Not sure if any truth to it. What do ya'll think?

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 6:27 PM, badassgixxer05 said:

Someone claimed in a lobby the other day that the small maps are the only ones that don't have spectator/load bug issues. Not sure if any truth to it. What do ya'll think?

It's not impossible to happen there but me and 2 other Friends can confirm , that the Chance is much lower…..That's why I am playing those small Maps , urgh.

Just now, The Wolf with that Toast said:

It's not impossible to happen there but me and 2 other Friends can confirm , that the Chance is much lower…..That's why I am playing those small Maps , urgh.

With new patch, hoping its gone for good!?

• Like 1

Yeaaa I play at Packanack and crystal lake a lot now but it’s only because the host knows there aren’t but many health sprays on those maps so until it’s patched I just really deal with it and quit if I start limping ..not my fault the devs messed up 

10 hours ago, TiffanyCakes said:

Yeaaa I play at Packanack and crystal lake a lot now but it’s only because the host knows there aren’t but many health sprays on those maps so until it’s patched I just really deal with it and quit if I start limping ..not my fault the devs messed up 

6Gmt7bd.png

• Like 2

7 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

6Gmt7bd.png

Baaaaahahahahaha I love it!!!And then I report the hate mail they send me afterwards .trolololololol .Not my fault 3 health sprays exist on a map of 8 characters .BE MAAAAAAAD .Then everyone who likes to play Jason picks the map cause they know of the medspray glitch .HAHAHA NO SIIIIR NO EASY KILL ON MY WATCH!!BWAHAHAHAHA 

11 minutes ago, TiffanyCakes said:

Baaaaahahahahaha I love it!!!And then I report the hate mail they send me afterwards .trolololololol .Not my fault 3 health sprays exist on a map of 8 characters .BE MAAAAAAAD .Then everyone who likes to play Jason picks the map cause they know of the medspray glitch .HAHAHA NO SIIIIR NO EASY KILL ON MY WATCH!!BWAHAHAHAHA 

You report the hate mail?  What hate mail?   You're quitting because YOU aren't filled with med sprays..You're gonna get called out for it.. And you report those messages like a little bitch.   

The entire point of playing as a counselor is to get killed by Jason or Escape.   Not live forever because of med sprays and you wanting to beat Jason and dance. (Even tho you can use a perk to at least start with ONE med spray and have two uses)

You're by far the WORST kind of player to play with.. Because you don't get the point or spirit of the game.  You're a whiney try hard that hates Jason in a game about Jason killing people.

The easiest map for Jason to play on is Pinehurst.   Ain't no one one who loves playing as Jason, picking small maps.  Not that it matters in PUBLIC games.

And anyone who doesn't LIKE to play as Jason.. Shouldn't be playing this game.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

You report the hate mail?  What hate mail?   You're quitting because YOU aren't filled with med sprays..You're gonna get called out for it.. And you report those messages like a little bitch.   

The entire point of playing as a counselor is to get killed by Jason or Escape.   Not live forever because of med sprays and you wanting to beat Jason and dance. (Even tho you can use a perk to at least start with ONE med spray and have two uses)

You're by far the WORST kind of player to play with.. Because you don't get the point or spirit of the game.  You're a whiney try hard that hates Jason in a game about Jason killing people.

The easiest map for Jason to play on is Pinehurst.   Ain't no one one who loves playing as Jason, picking small maps.  Not that it matters in PUBLIC games.

And anyone who doesn't LIKE to play as Jason.. Shouldn't be playing this game.  

Lmao I HAAAAAATE JASON  I love pinehurst .I literally just beat  Jason there and recorded myself doing it and then I sent him a video of everything I did to him..  hahahah.The point of the game is for me to beat Jason 80 percent of then time ..AND - THATS - WHAT- I -DO!! 

Yep I quit when I start limping because of the lack of health sprays on Packanack and Crystal lake .Be mad at the devs . I’m just the middle man ?????

8 minutes ago, TiffanyCakes said:

.I literally just beat  Jason there and recorded myself doing it and then I sent him a video of everything I did to him..  hahahah.

Yep I quit when I start limping because of the lack of health sprays

Its pretty sad that you get off on trolling newbies.  And then send videos of yourself beating on the newbie Jason to the newbie.  Like you're sooo bad ass.

And then quit the game when you're limping.  (So much for bad ass)

Im not sure what you're laughing at.  But its kind of pathetic.  Knowing full well that quitting because you're limping is much more laughable than beating on newbie Jasons.

Like said.. You're the worst kind of player.  And you prove it everytime you post.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HuDawg said:

And then send videos of yourself beating on the newbie Jason to the newbie.  Like you're sooo bad ass.

And then quit the game when you're limping.  (So much for bad ass)

Im not sure what you're laughing at.  But its kind of pathetic.  Knowing full well that quitting because you're limping is much more laughable than beating on newbie Jasons.

Like said.. You're the worst kind of player.  And you prove it everytime you post.

You’re right!!!Im Jason’s WORST NIGHTMARE. I love beating those lvl 101-150 “newbs” ALL DAY BAY-BAY!!! anyway I’m out and i’ll see you in a couple weeks as always . STay SaLty!!!

3 minutes ago, TiffanyCakes said:

You’re right!!!Im Jason’s WORST NIGHTMARE. 

Till you get a boo boo and quit... 

Jason can't kill you..  If you quit.     Right?

lol...

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, TiffanyCakes said:

Lmao I HAAAAAATE JASON  I love pinehurst .I literally just beat  Jason there and recorded myself doing it and then I sent him a video of everything I did to him..  hahahah.The point of the game is for me to beat Jason 80 percent of then time ..AND - THATS - WHAT- I -DO!! 

Yep I quit when I start limping because of the lack of health sprays on Packanack and Crystal lake .Be mad at the devs . I’m just the middle man ?????

Uhm what? So instead of getting killed you quit? That tells me everything I need to know about you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, jujugotoday said:

people wont play the large maps now due to the fact that a map with a boat is a map that is impossible for the counselors to survive

It's not impossible. But I see the boat being ignored even more then it had been.

Never really dug Packanack Small compared to the original. The small maps were fun at first but I don't like playing them much anymore, other than Higgins Haven Small. The atmosphere is great on that map.

I really only play the regular size maps because the boat is an option (as well as Jarvis House and Pinehurst). I have like 50 escapes left for my boat badge. Not to mention the Jason boat badges. But now nobody will use the boat because of the patch. So we will be stuck on Packanack Small fpr all eternity.