Thrasher

I'm so sick of Packanack Small

16 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

You mean extremely useful to the Point of gamechanging (they should have never been that useful , only neat). My dad is a cop is useful but situational. 

Yes, I've been known to use it with Mitch and Lachappa. My point stands though. You have 8 to 10 perks of use. The rest are either so situational there's no point in running them, or don't do anything to help you at all (Grinder anyone)?

25 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Hey, I use Tinkerer on Mitch which isn't so bad.

I've found the small gain to repair speed doesn't really help unless you're trying to repair under Jason's nose. 

29 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

I've found the small gain to repair speed doesn't really help unless you're trying to repair under Jason's nose

Only difference I find is that it makes dealing with skill checks a little more bearable but that's only with epic or above.

1 hour ago, thrawn3054 said:

Yes, I've been known to use it with Mitch and Lachappa. My point stands though. You have 8 to 10 perks of use. The rest are either so situational there's no point in running them, or don't do anything to help you at all (Grinder anyone)?

I am using grinder to get quick to Lvl 113. Completed match gives me 20 more Points. As well as a Jason kill. I like it.

31 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Only difference I find is that it makes dealing with skill checks a little more bearable but that's only with epic or above.

Well , it makes it actually harder because it is faster. There is one car perk which let's you repair slower (even though it is supposed to be a negative , it makes it much easier to repair with Vanessa and Buggzy). So Maybe you are having a Placebo? But it's not really useless with high repair characters especially if Jason is near.

5 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Well , it makes it actually harder because it is faster. There is one car perk which let's you repair slower (even though it is supposed to be a negative , it makes it much easier to repair with Vanessa and Buggzy). So Maybe you are having a Placebo? But it's not really useless with high repair characters especially if Jason is near.

What I find with Mitch is that his skill checks are not that difficult to do so the increased speed isn't a huge problem for me.

2 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

What I find with Mitch is that his skill checks are not that difficult to do so the increased speed isn't a huge problem for me.

Yeah , I think we all can agree with that.

It is not useless and can come Pretty Handy if Jason is near.

2 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

It is not useless and can come Pretty Handy if Jason is near.

That tends to happen when everyone else is too busy having a pants off dance off party in a cabin when you're the only person actually trying to accomplish objectives.

• Like 1

It's pack small because all the dance troll or wannabe Jason killers has it easy there.  They are not interested in a challenge, they sole want to stack in their favor and call the Jason player trash.

• Like 3

I know what you mean. In my opinion, Packanack doesn't even need a "small" map variation because the normal full size map is already a counselor's paradise with so many cabins being so close together. It should come at no surprise, but I've found that Packanack small is also a favorite choice of trolls. I wonder why ?

9 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

It's pack small because all the dance troll or wannabe Jason killers has it easy there.  They are not interested in a challenge, they sole want to stack in their favor and call the Jason player trash.

This, exactly.

On 8/6/2018 at 7:41 PM, badassgixxer05 said:

I usually will pop out of a lobby on pack small full of vanessas. But lately ive been getting baited. will have higgins or something on , then when 10sec countdown before match begins they switch back to pack small. bastards!

If this happens i am gone in the 2nd lobby where you wait for the others.

I hate SMALL maps.  I can't back out of lobbies or quit small maps fast enough.

Wish they would AT LEAST remove small maps from RANDOM map selection.

On 8/6/2018 at 12:35 PM, dandop1984 said:

I loathe Packinack small. I was in a lobby yesterday, and the host would pick it every single time. After the 4th round. I asked him let’s do Higgins or Jarvis, and his response was “Packinack small is easy” and refused to try a different map.

The play style of the host was a Vanessa who would just window hop the entire match. So obviously a bad player who can only survive by using the easiest character on the easiest map.

I wish the decision wasn’t up to a host, and had a voting system in place

Most over the trolls and weak players (same thing) pick Vanessa and small maps, the two go hand in hand

4 hours ago, The_Gray_Ghost_ said:

I am exhausted with pack small as well. Could these damn tryhards actually GIT GUD at the game and show off there skills on a big map. 

A thing about "tryhards" is they won't ever place themselves at a disadvantage when given the choice, usually individuals that can't take a loss every now and then or admit they were beaten, even in a game with a fair amount of randomness.

• Like 1

On 8/7/2018 at 1:14 AM, GeneiJin said:

I have found a new way of playing as Jason in small maps..  And its quite enjoyable.

Tunnel the host ASAP and kill him...ignore everyone else and ignore objectives until the host is dead.

Last night i kept landing in loading games of Pack small.   3 in a damn row.  Tunneled every host to death..  It was quite satisfying.  Especially when they quit and shut the lobby down..and sent me a rage message.

At this point.. Id rather 7 people escape if that means the host is dead..lol

• Haha 4

On 8/6/2018 at 10:10 PM, The Wolf with that Toast said:

You mean extremely useful to the Point of gamechanging (they should have never been that useful , only neat). My dad is a cop is useful but situational. 

It's great on Lachappa.

If they want to make it more useful, they should have that perk start the player off with a pk, too

1 hour ago, HuDawg said:

Id rather 7 people escape if that means the host is dead..lol

It's only funny if you slash the host, too. 

After all, salt makes everything taste better.

17 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

A thing about "tryhards" is they won't ever place themselves at a disadvantage when given the choice, usually individuals that can't take a loss every now and then or admit they were beaten, even in a game with a fair amount of randomness.

Sadly yes that’s the truth with these types of gamers. If they can’t handle a loss they just shouldn’t play the game that has too many unexpected factors.

22 hours ago, The_Gray_Ghost_ said:

I am exhausted with pack small as well. Could these damn tryhards actually GIT GUD at the game and show off there skills on a big map. 

The funny thing is, even if they "got good" this would become a problem on a certain big map too.

8 hours ago, HuDawg said:

At this point.. Id rather 7 people escape if that means the host is dead..lol

Wouldn't it be six people escaping, rather than seven?

6 hours ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

If they want to make it more useful, they should have that perk start the player off with a pk, too

I imagine the game being a lot different if players could start with a pocketknife.

17 minutes ago, The_Gray_Ghost_ said:

Sadly yes that’s the truth with these types of gamers. If they can’t handle a loss they just shouldn’t play the game that has too many unexpected factors.

There isn't a game in existence that is winnable 100% of the time, unless one cheats. Even that isn't 100% in this day and age.

3 hours ago, Fair Play said:

The funny thing is, even if they "got good" this would become a problem on a certain big map too.

I imagine the game being a lot different if players could start with a pocketknife.

There isn't a game in existence that is winnable 100% of the time, unless one cheats. Even that isn't 100% in this day and age.

I accept your points, I simply just want a little more variety in map selection is all. I’ll take the trolling, poor sportsmanship, and even teaming if it means a different map.

28 minutes ago, The_Gray_Ghost_ said:

I accept your points, I simply just want a little more variety in map selection is all. I’ll take the trolling, poor sportsmanship, and even teaming if it means a different map.

Do you ever host and choose the map yourself?

3 hours ago, Fair Play said:

Tommy escaped too , lol.

It would Maybe get us some new Players.....but eliminate almost every remaining one. That shit would be nasty.