I have my spawn preference set as jason but i  never play as him and when i do everytime the host leaves how should i get the platanium trophy before the game dies when i cant play any mach with jason when will i get the "play 500 and 1000 matches as jason"

You described the problem we all face. Best way is to get a friend and the two of you start private matches. Jason and one counselor, do that 1000 times and bam, you got the trophy.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Whitebabyjoker said:

You described the problem we all face. Best way is to get a friend and the two of you start private matches. Jason and one counselor, do that 1000 times and bam, you got the trophy.

Did you got the trophy

4 minutes ago, Whitebabyjoker said:

Just did this with Redcat and Toast the other night. Was actually kind of fun with only 2 counselors. Redcat actually gave us a chance and didnt kill us til had stalk. never knew if he was lurking or not around the corner. Just like the movies..

• Like 3

1 hour ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Just did this with Redcat and Toast the other night. Was actually kind of fun with only 2 counselors. Redcat actually gave us a chance and didnt kill us til had stalk. never knew if he was lurking or not around the corner. Just like the movies..

That was my goal! I love trying to recreate the movies as much as possible, jump scares are the best! :JasonPt3:we gotta do that again sometime!

2 hours ago, Whitebabyjoker said:

I got it for the 500 matches that way. I've seen 2 others get the 1000 matches that exact way.

Ok i am going to ask my cousine to help me if he won't i need to find somebody else

Meh, trophies are rather meaningless. I'm more interested in unlocking content than earning a trophy no one but I most likely will ever see.

• Thanks 1

The 1000 matches as Jason trophy is only for those looking to pay off bad karma debt from a previous life.

That said, I'm still working on it.

• Haha 1

If you Play as Jason , look who is the host and don't kill that counselor if you already grabbed that counselor look at his Name. But just kill him last.