Sign in to follow this  
PowellCampsNAKED

Paranoia “the final chapter”

If this was already brought up then I apologize and please delete this thread! 

Anyways, if Paranoia is 110% without a doubt never going to be made, can someone from Gun please chime in and explain what the game mode “was going to be” for us fans?  Details... 🙏

thanks! @ShiftySamurai @wes

why it make difference what it be if it no release? seem like taunt to hungry child with picture of sandwich. does nothing to please either side.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PowellCampsNAKED said:

Anyways, if Paranoia is 110% without a doubt never going to be made, can someone from Gun please chime in and explain what the game mode “was going to be” for us fans?  Details... 🙏

I agree, was it going to be a possession mode with Roy or was it a Pamela mode? Or was it something else entirely?

I always figured it was a Jason Goes to Hell type deal. Possess other players and kill them all before you get caught.

12 hours ago, PowellCampsNAKED said:

They never made it.  They made an awesome trailer to drum up sales, but the mode never actually existed.

9 hours ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

They never made it.  They made an awesome trailer to drum up sales, but the mode never actually existed.

Not true because I remember them saying that they play tested what they had and they got bored with it and went back to rework ideas! 

1 hour ago, PowellCampsNAKED said:

Not true because I remember them saying that they play tested what they had and they got bored with it and went back to rework ideas! 

These guys have said a lot of things that have turned out to be not true.

I'm not saying this is one of them. Who knows? But I don't see why you would rush to give them the benefit of the doubt either.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

If they don't answer this to probably their biggest fan, it goes to show even bigger issues with transparency and community engagement. Good luck Campfacer. Hope you get some sort of reply.

As for me, I didnt get rhe concept either

I figured it was a mashup of JGTH and Pamela. What i mean is, the killer appears as a counselor to other counselors. However the killer sees he is Jason. Sort of like in Part 9 it qas whichever body he possessed, then in front of the mirror we see the true killer. Or like how Pamela seemed like a normal person, then slaughtered the counselors. I am guessing the killer appears normal or as one of the counselors, then you slowly slaughter.

Otherwise if its possession, you start as Jason, kill one and take over that counselor look. You have to act like them then kill someone else. Problem I see here is if they look at the score, they will see what counselors to avoid.

Those are just my speculations though.

Another question I have, is did Jason then run like counselors, or still have all his abilities?