Sign in to follow this  
Crispen_Glover

CONNECTION TIME OUT CONNECTION TIME OUT CONNECTION TIME OUT

No exaggeration I've played like 4 hours today and very single Jason match I've played has ended in a fucking connection time out and furious rn. Why is this game such a fucking nightmare?

Yeah, it is my main gripe with the game. That and how the ping flies up about 60ms from the pregame lobby to the actual match. I run 300mb download and 250-275mb Upload and I play on ethernet and both of those things happen way more often than they should.

• Like 1

@OP

Welcome to Friday the 13th: The Game

It has been like this since it’s debut, and I don’t see it getting fixed anytime soon. Not until they release those mythic dedicated servers ... coming soon! Lol

• Haha 1

Happens to me all the time when I'm Jason, or the final girl and have 2 knives and a spray.  Annoying AS FUCK.  People probably think I quit on purpose to avoid being killed.

today when i played i had 3 matches ruined,where i was doing okay,looking for tapes,and then the connection timed out,it was pretty bad.

Quick Play on PS4 is an uphill battle anyway, but now it's virtually impossible. Connection times out in almost every fucking match. You could make a drinking game out of it.

Sometimes, the game is surprisingly kind enough to let you actually finish a match before the connection times out on the Pamela head screen...not always, but sometimes. 

Usually though, it's, "Hey, I found the fuse!" CONNECTION TIMED OUT! 

"Whoa, two pocket knives, some firecrackers and a baseball bat! Come at me, Jason!" CONNECTION TIMED OUT! 

"Sweet, I got Tommy Jarvis! Time to kill Jason!" CONNECTION TIMED OUT! 

"7 counselors down, 1 to go..." CONNECTION TIMED OUT!

"Finally! I haven't been Jason all day! I'll just place a few traps and kill this counselor here..." CONNECTION TIMED OUT! 

The other day, after a long day of not being Jason, I finally get selected and I didn't even get to collect the second throwing knife in the shack before CONNECTION TIMED OUT! 

Are they just fucking with us at this point? I swear it wasn't nearly this bad up until the latest patch... 

• Like 2

Do these dedicated servers even exist or are we just getting fucked like a $2 hooker? 

I've had 6 'Timed Out' errors in less than 2 hours, including my last two games as Jason (why does it always seem to happen when I'm destroying the whole lobby and never when I'm getting my ass kicked?). 

Connection time out is the worst it's ever been for me on Xbox. Every other game it was happening to me last night for about 2 hours. This morning it's about every 3rd or 4th game. 

As a PS4 user and regular player, I didn't really have too many issues with this until this weekend. Both Friday and Saturday I'd say I finished 30% of the matches started. Had to just turn it off both days.

The past two nights, every fucking game I try to play has timed out. Wtf is going on? It’s never been this bad before for me. 

51 minutes ago, b-tch_puddin said:

This is how every game has been for me lately. It's so frustrating. I've played for over 2 hours and haven't successfully finished 1 match. 

It’s a funny coincidence but this has been happening to me a lot more since the salt mines. I’m beginning to suspect that the hosts are quitting the application rather than choosing to select the “quit game” option to avoid being sent there. Has anybody experimented with friends on what happens from their perspective if you  close the app?

Same on Xbox. Network problem disconnects, but my internet seems to work fine for everything else in the damned house.They need to get their servers up, and they need to straighten this shit out. PC got their patch, it's time for the devs to get off their ass and get this thing patched. They have until Darksiders III releases, then I'm done with this mess of a game they could care less about.

Connection timeout , connection timeout and guess? ^^............... The host has left the game :D 

Lag , Lag , Laggy , Lame , Jason has left the game .

Connection timeout , quick play (what a joke), get into a game , find try hards , ohh wow , they: u suck bro .

Its harsh :D 

This game is somewhere close to dead IF u dont have friends to play with or a good connection for hosting other players. (i know cuz there are times , 90% of the times lately i can't get into a match alone)

It's been happening to me also...I wonder sometimes if they just don't give a shit because of the law suit...they can't do anything further with the game til it's over...they were supposed to go to court October last year and didn't...so idk...it's a lot of fun when you can get on and stay on...especially in the same lobby with same people