Sign in to follow this  
The Wolf with that Toast

Why is Jason's Morph called....Morph and Jason's Shift....Shift?

From what I know , Morphing is like shapeshifting , you are altering your Skin , see the Marvel X-Man Morph. Why did Jason's ability to teleport get called Morphing then?

And why is Jason's Shift called Shift? Isn't it a weird word to choose? Well , Stalk-Teleportation-Grab doesn't roll of the toung as easily I guess…..

I don't want to know how it got translated everywhere. I can just say that the German Version also has Morph and Shift there means Verlagern = shifting your weight or something like that.

Morph...was foreshadowing for how this game would morph into a piece of crap, because they knew all of their developers suck and cannot even fix their own game.

Shift...was foreshadowing GUN abandoning this project to work on another project.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, ShaunAburame said:

Morph...was foreshadowing for how this game would morph into a piece of crap, because they knew all of their developers suck and cannot even fix their own game.

Shift...was foreshadowing GUN abandoning this project to work on another project. 

I don't know tbh.

I know , Right? It's just a weird choice.

Not sure, I think that they both serve the purpose of making it easy to communicate in game. 

That is actually a good Idea. 

Erm…… @ShiftySamurai….I am really sorry to bother you but do you Maybe know why it got called Shift and Morph or maybe you can annoy someone again? I am really curious and I think many other's are too.