Ambiguously gay batman

Dance Parties, the only thing to really do in the game

The game isn't so broken you can't play it and have fun. If you think dance parties are the only thing to do then that's your problem really. People won't like you very much if you just dance in quick play and don't act like a team player. I personally would feel like running someone over with the car on the way out if all they'd been doing was dancing all match.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Not broken? In like 7 of 10 games you have bugs, cheaters or trolls. In the other 3 people just quit. The Devs knowing since 2016 that the lawsuit will propably effect their game (you gotta be stupid and highly gullible if you believe that a lawsuit about a franchise your game is about can´t effect it unless you have legal documents that allow you to continue no matter what).

What does need to happen to consider a game broken? Ofc you can play a whole match, but hardly ever one in a way that is intended. Sounds broken too me.

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

The game isn't so broken you can't play it and have fun.

It's pretty broke.  The frustrating part is when you finally get a decent game, it keeps reminding you how fun while in a storm of game-breaking issues.

• Like 2

Then you guys must be playing a different game to me. I don't get many bugs that stop me playing a full match.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Considering you can still get on the roof of Packanack a year later, I'd say it is still broken. 7 counselors can camp out Jason up there and there isn't much he can do except toss knives. There's also a glitch to get underneath Higgins and the guest house in Jarvis House. That only leaves Pinehurst, Crystal Lake and Crystal Lake Small as viable maps to play on since the glitch spots on the other five maps are impossible for Jason to reach.

You can still teleport, gain infinite stamina, and glitch on rocks in the lake by swimming on them.

On Jasons end, he can do the equivalent of the abducting grab glitch where he would grab and then shift away, only now you have to do it with morph and there is a another glitch to avoid getting stunned after being sweater stunned, meaning you can play as reckless as you want with Jason.

These glitches don't occur often in QP, but they exist to begin with, and they are all very broken.

1 hour ago, Kodiak said:

I still stand by this. Yeah I know about glitches and such, but it'd be an exaggeration to say 'the game is so completely broken the only thing I can do is dance!'. That's just someone getting frustrated and deciding to not play the game properly because of it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Kodiak said:

Then you guys must be playing a different game to me. I don't get many bugs that stop me playing a full match.

I play on PC, so we have the added frustration of keeping the party intact on our way to a lobby.  Then there is the random counselor/jason glitch.  Then there is the place everyone in spectator other than Jason, and lose my Jason turn to that.  Then there is the interaction lock with counselors which you have to tolerate if you plan on doing anything Combat Stance related.  The issues with the game goes beyond just what you experinace within the sandbox gameplay.  The entire process of getting to that game is marred with potential frustrations and disappointments.  Sure I can have a game occasionally that isn't a mess, but it's nowhere near acceptable consistency and it's embarrassing and sad seeing new players confused and shocked at what a terrible experience they are having. 

This Game is Broke.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

I play on PC, so we have the added frustration of keeping the party intact on our way to a lobby.  Then there is the random counselor/jason glitch.  Then there is the place everyone in spectator other than Jason, and lose my Jason turn to that.  Then there is the interaction lock with counselors which you have to tolerate if you plan on doing anything Combat Stance related.  The issues with the game goes beyond just what you experinace within the sandbox gameplay.  The entire process of getting to that game is marred with potential frustrations and disappointments.  Sure I can have a game occasionally that isn't a mess, but it's nowhere near acceptable consistency and it's embarrassing and sad seeing new players confused and shocked at what a terrible experience they are having. 

This Game is Broke.

And god forbid you leave a match due to these issues or the usual *someones teaming, hacking etc* then you get your infraction. Sounds like all of this paired with the salt mines is intentional to push people off at least the pc platform so they can dump their server obligations to Steam which costs them money. 

• Like 2

when 8 out 10 matches have someone get the interaction glitch, yeah its too broken to have fun with. At least if they just dance, they wont get stuck and not be able to do anything.

I'd rather play with a dancer  instead of a team killer.

if someone paid their 40 bucks and dancing gives them their monies worth, good on them for making it worth while for them.

If they keep the playerbase up, who give a fudge.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FART_SMUCKER said:

And god forbid you leave a match due to these issues or the usual *someones teaming, hacking etc* then you get your infraction. Sounds like all of this paired with the salt mines is intentional to push people off at least the pc platform so they can dump their server obligations to Steam which costs them money. 

You can suicide and then leave if it gets too bad. ( @badassgixxer05 , I was Talking About this guy , we played with him^^)

Also , I stand with the Mighty bear on here. It's definitely playable and you can have a ton of fun with it.

1 hour ago, GeneiJin said:

I play on PC, so we have the added frustration of keeping the party intact on our way to a lobby.  Then there is the random counselor/jason glitch.  Then there is the place everyone in spectator other than Jason, and lose my Jason turn to that.  Then there is the interaction lock with counselors which you have to tolerate if you plan on doing anything Combat Stance related.  The issues with the game goes beyond just what you experinace within the sandbox gameplay.  The entire process of getting to that game is marred with potential frustrations and disappointments.  Sure I can have a game occasionally that isn't a mess, but it's nowhere near acceptable consistency and it's embarrassing and sad seeing new players confused and shocked at what a terrible experience they are having

This Game is Broke.

If you Keep on joining and getting invites , you will get in the Lobby (but that is the worst one of them all) , Small Maps have a much higher Chance of not letting the spectator glitch happen , random counselor/Jason glitch is not that bad. You actually have the Option to Play like that every match and I can't comment on Action lock since I never experienced or any of my Friends (which let's me to believe , that it is either Exaggeration , rare or there is way around it).

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

If you Keep on joining and getting invites , you will get in the Lobby (but that is the worst one of them all) , Small Maps have a much higher Chance of not letting the spectator glitch happen , random counselor/Jason glitch is not that bad.

If you can put up with all the issues, power to you buddy.   I won't argue with anyone that this game has problems and there is no defense that this game is reasonably playable, it certainly isn't since the engine update. 

21 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

you actually have the Option to Play like that every match and I can't comment on Action lock since I never experienced or any of my Friends (which let's me to believe , that it is either Exaggeration , rare or there is way around it).

If you meant I have a option to not use combat stance, of course I do.  When I'm playing fighting games, I also have the option to not use special moves, but why would I want to play in a manner to restrict my options?   Combat Stance is an mechanic in this game, and High Level (skills, not xp) counselors makes heavy use of it.  The better and more frequent you are around Jason, you will experiences Interaction Lock contently and you have to make considerations to work around it.

11 hours ago, Ambiguously gay batman said:

Till they fix the bugs, I just feel like the only fun thing to do is go into a game, play music, and have a dance party. It's my form of protest to even play the game right. 

If your goal is to die.. Than yes.  Dance away...lol

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

If you can put up with all the issues, power to you buddy.   I won't argue with anyone that this game has problems and there is no defense that this game is reasonably playable, it certainly isn't since the engine update.  

If you meant I have a option to not use combat stance, of course I do.  When I'm playing fighting games, I also have the option to not use special moves, but why would I want to play in a manner to restrict my options?   Combat Stance is an mechanic in this game, and High Level (skills, not xp) counselors makes heavy use of it.  The better and more frequent you are around Jason, you will experiences Interaction Lock contently and you have to make considerations to work around it.

I actually did some Jason Hunting with one of my buddies (we are Pretty sucessful [if Tommy is competent]) and None of us experience it. Not even the other one's who also do some Jason Hunting. I mean Workaround like , you remember where you got stuck after repairing you could crouch but this it is probably in a Pretty easy yet complex way to do.

21 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

you actually have the Option to Play like that every match

I meant the Option to Play a random counselor or Jason.

33 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

I actually did some Jason Hunting with one of my buddies (we are Pretty sucessful [if Tommy is competent]) and None of us experience it.

As I said, if you are using Combat Stance, any swing potentially has a chance of locking up.  Many player won't experience it, but many players also don't use CS to quick block, auto-orintation, dodge cancel, stumble-cancel, or block run-out cancel.  Counselors have way more options using CS than just the standard swing and trying to master it kept me interested in this game.

33 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

I mean Workaround like , you remember where you got stuck after repairing you could crouch but this it is probably in a Pretty easy yet complex way to do.

Yes there is a work around (doing "check" swings), but it doesn't make it any less annoying when a tense moment is decided because I didn't get a chance to un-glitch myself or was unaware of it.

16 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

As I said, if you are using Combat Stance, any swing potentially has a chance of locking up.  Many player won't experience it, but many players also don't use CS to quick block, auto-orintation, dodge cancel, stumble-cancel, or block run-out cancel.  Counselors have way more options using CS than just the standard swing and trying to master it kept me interested in this game.

I demasked Jason now a lot with different characters , heavy swings , dodging and all that. Those other ones Sound like exploits unintended Things to me. Because you get bashed in this Forum for saying exploit.

9 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

I demasked Jason now a lot with different characters , heavy swings , dodging and all that. Those other ones Sound like exploits unintended Things to me. Because you get bashed in this Forum for saying exploit.

I also get locked out for wiffed swing when Jason is around.  Intentional or not, these tricks have been in the game since launch, integral part of counselors meta, and was reliable enough until the engine update.  Even on the merits of auto-orientation/correction alone is enough reason to justify using it on just about every swing attempt.

8 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

I also get locked out for wiffed swing when Jason is around.  Intentional or not, these tricks have been in the game since launch, integral part of counselors meta, and was reliable enough until the engine update.  Even on the merits of auto-orientation/correction alone is enough reason to justify using it on just about every swing attempt.

Since launch? Lol , really? Maybe it's just random , who can be affected by it.

4 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Since launch? Lol , really? Maybe it's just random , who can be affected by it.

LOL, sorry, I meant the combat stance techs have been around since launch.  There have been several other interaction lock bug for both Jason and counselors, but the one that is currently plaguing the game, and by far most commonly triggered, was introduced on the May patch.

i want buy game but no good if just dance. i see dance movie and it good but i want play Jason. will game maker fix before buy on Amozon?

7 hours ago, Kodiak said:

The last couple of nights I tried to play, I got interaction locked every round and couldn't do anything, including opening doors or even hiding. So, it is quite literally too broken for me to still play and have fun.

• Like 1

this game is super buggy and glitchy  but to say it's so broken that all you can do is have a dance party? seems kinda over-dramatic.

i'm not excusing the state of the game, but seriously? i still manage to eek some (SOME) enjoyment out of it. if it's that bad, why are you still playing?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

It's pretty broke.  The frustrating part is when you finally get a decent game, it keeps reminding you how fun while in a storm of game-breaking issues.

I feel the same way...if I didn’t get the interaction bug every round it would be fine and dandy. I only play with friends nowadays. I can play and have fun but it is few and far between. The most fun I had was between May and September 2017 and January 2018 through April 2018. I would say the dreaded T-Rex arms Jason patch in late 2017 but I don’t wanna be crucified...

Basically up until the engine upgrade it was great playing even solo. It started going downhill for me personally in December patch.

8 hours ago, Kodiak said:

The game isn't so broken you can't play it and have fun. If you think dance parties are the only thing to do then that's your problem really.

This is correct.

7 hours ago, Kodiak said:

This is not.  By your own admission in past threads, you have said you do not play as much as the average player (at least compared to a LOT of us on this forum).  There are so many instances I can recall, AND have recorded, of bugs and glitches that only a masochist would endure them so frequently (and MANY of us, including myself, are guilty of being those gluttons for punishment... at least for the first 6-8 months).  I have since taken a few breaks from the game here and there so it doesn't drive me crazy or have me become one of these drama queens who MUST post here after EVERY. SINGLE. BAD. MATCH.  If I get disconnected up to 3 times (either drops or host quits) or experience ANY sort of bugs such as lockup problems, I find a new lobby & if the same bug occurs, I stop playing and pop something else in if I don't outright sign off.

9 hours ago, Kodiak said:

The game isn't so broken you can't play it and have fun. If you think dance parties are the only thing to do then that's your problem really. People won't like you very much if you just dance in quick play and don't act like a team player. I personally would feel like running someone over with the car on the way out if all they'd been doing was dancing all match.

I agree