Ambiguously gay batman

Dance Parties, the only thing to really do in the game

11 hours ago, Ambiguously gay batman said:

Till they fix the bugs, I just feel like the only fun thing to do is go into a game, play music, and have a dance party. It's my form of protest to even play the game right. 

I disagree! And I’m the one who made Dance Hall Massacre 

Yes, we get stuff done, but I am still going to play music through my mic and dance in the process. But the spectator glitch sucks, the whole not being able to join a lobby with a party, and oh the speed hackers we've encountered. 

5 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

LOL, sorry, I meant the combat stance techs have been around since launch.  There have been several other interaction lock bug for both Jason and counselors, but the one that is currently plaguing the game was introduced on the May patch.

Oh , ok. 

Some People also are just exaggerating and blame the game instead of themselves and because everyother dude already calls it Buggy , they do it too.

The onliest Thing that is enraging me , is the stupidity of other Players. Nothing else.

11 hours ago, Kodiak said:

I still stand by this. Yeah I know about glitches and such, but it'd be an exaggeration to say 'the game is so completely broken the only thing I can do is dance!'. That's just someone getting frustrated and deciding to not play the game properly because of it.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Oh , ok. 

Some People also are just exaggerating and blame the game instead of themselves and because everyother dude already calls it Buggy , they do it too.

The onliest Thing that is enraging me , is the stupidity of other Players. Nothing else.

Its not a exaggeration to call the game out when bugs is hampering the experiences.  I've have ether died or been compromised occasionally when I need to ether open a door/window or picking up a weapon.  I've even blotched a Jason kill since I was locked out of confirming the kill and Jason mashed out fast enough before I could un-glitch myself.  Stupidity of player is annoying, but I can never fault the game for it since that is expected whenever you're dealing with other players.  But the amount of bugs in the game, worsen by the number of new ones introduced in each new patch, is unacceptable.  Many of my friends, and myself recently, has ether moved on to other game or drastically reduce our play in favor of other experiences that isn't riddled with disappointments.  You tolerate it because you choose too, but please stop making excuses for the game.  The is dying (if it isn't dead already) and the fault here isn't the players.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

Its not a exaggeration to call the game out when bugs is hampering the experiences.  I've have ether died or been compromised occasionally when I need to ether open a door/window or picking up a weapon.  I've even blotched a Jason kill since I was locked out of confirming the kill and Jason mashed out fast enough before I could un-glitch myself.  Stupidity of player is annoying, but I can never fault the game for it since that is expected whenever you're dealing with other players.  But the amount of bugs in the game, worsen by the number of new ones introduced in each new patch, is unacceptable.  Many of my friends, and myself recently, has ether moved on to other game or drastically reduce our play in favor of other experiences that isn't riddled with disappointments.  You tolerate it because you choose too, but please stop making excuses for the game.  The is dying (if it isn't dead already) and the fault here isn't the players. 

I blocked and they called the game Buggy more often than me a cheater. And they are exaggerating , if Jason throws a knife to cancel the climbing or the repair Animation.

3 hours ago, Ghostboy20 said:

You quoted the wrong Person. You wanted to Quote the OP and not Kodiak , fix that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

You quoted the wrong Person. You wanted to Quote the OP and not Kodiak , fix that

No I got the right person. If Kodiak played the game like he claims he would see people dancing no matter what since emotes were placed in and there are still so many issued needing fixing, party is still broken, hosts still control lobbies and there are hackers on PC and no Dedicated servers for consoles. So my comment was directed towards the right person. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

And they are exaggerating , if Jason throws a knife to cancel the climbing or the repair Animation.

Huh, what are you talking about?  I'm referring to being interaction lock at the wrong times such as attempting to climb a window with Jason hot on your tail.  Even though fixing the lock up can be just a second, realizing you are lock up at the wrong moment determines whether climbing though that window is no longer safe option such as Jason now close enough to clip your animation, crush the window, lined up for a throw knife, etc.

21 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

Huh, what are you talking about?  I'm referring to being interaction lock at the wrong times such as attempting to climb a window with Jason hot on your tail.  Even though fixing the lock up can be just a second, realizing you are lock up at the wrong moment determines whether climbing though that window is no longer safe option such as Jason now close enough to clip your animation, crush the window, lined up for a throw knife, etc.

Yeah , the interaction lock is definitely the game's fault but I see a lot of People blaming the game even though it was their own fault. Like claiming Jason can't be stunned , game's Buggy as hell.

48 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

No I got the right person. If Kodiak played the game like he claims he would see people dancing no matter what since emotes were placed in and there are still so many issued needing fixing, party is still broken, hosts still control lobbies and there are hackers on PC and no Dedicated servers for consoles. So my comment was directed towards the right person.  

Of Course we can see them dancing. He wasn't denying that. He was saying , that the OP is exaggerating because the OP said that the onliest fun Thing to do is dancing. Kodiak is not from stupid town but anyone agreeing with the OP more than likely Comes from there. And putting in dedicated Servers would just shut the Servers down quicker than you can read : You were kicked : Host left. 

Your ''comment'' may have been a bit funny but there is a line between funny and rude and you definitely crossed the wrong one. It's like saying you are stupid but with a demeaning joke.

no where did he say 100% of people do that, but a great majority of people do just dance and teabag, that's a fact. It's backed up by tons of post on these very forums. Better have dancer than the people who used to hide parts, or jason teamers (which is very much still a problem).

Also for fun, I dont think its fair to assume everyone from stupid town is stupid, law of averages and all.

And really is the internet, people use the mic drop gif when they make a point and don't care what is said next, cause someone will always have to have the last word....

• Like 1

WOMP WOMP the thread.

Dancers will be removed by car, survival of the fittest.

• Haha 2

Don't know about you guys, but as Jason, I love dance parties.  I like fighting counselors and if more time spent dancing and not on escape objectives more time I have not worrying about guarding them.

You reap what you sow.

Include only about 12 Jason kills but include 48 dance emotes? Take a guess what you're gonna get more of.

9 hours ago, Kodiak said:

Not everyone plays just to stand around dancing like a goon

As a goon, I find this HIGHLY offensive.

15 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

But the amount of bugs in the game, worsen by the number of new ones introduced in each new patch, is unacceptable.  Many of my friends, and myself recently, has ether moved on to other game or drastically reduce our play in favor of other experiences that isn't riddled with disappointments. 

As long as you aren't leaving for the dysentery that is DbD, we can still be friends.

15 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

You wanted to Quote the OP and not Kodiak , fix that.

Funny, I don't see the "Moderator" or "Staff" designation in your profile anywhere.

6 hours ago, Redcat345 said:

Dancers will be removed by car, survival of the fittest.

If I could give you all my points for the day on this post alone, I would.

9 hours ago, Kodiak said:

I thought you made a thread to say you were leaving? That was short lived lol.

I mean, we had trailers for Paranoia mode and a whole host of things officially announced that were about as short lived as his "Goodbye post" if not shorter since they never came to fruition. 

• Haha 3

Bro has some great points.

Lots of butthurt in this topic.

• Thanks 1

todo el tiempo cuando estoy jugando con los campistas me golpean y bailan, no es divertido. y luego el juego murió y no puedo terminar.

2 hours ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Funny, I don't see the "Moderator" or "Staff" designation in your profile anywhere.

Maybe Wolf is vying for a position?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Doesn't mean I can't bring some calm in here and defend someone.

4 hours ago, Official_Adam_W said:

Maybe Wolf is vying for a position?

h4jg94D.png

@GeneiJin , I like having them hunt me than me getting juked 18 minutes in QP. I kill two noobs and they will most likely not kill me. And when they try to beat on me more , I kinda love Fighting them.