Enragedlawyer91

Halloween: the game really happening?

It would be nice if this was legit. I'll wait to hear if this is on the level before I get excited about it.

Read the description for it, they do not even have the license for it yet. They are asking for funds just to even acquire it. Gameplay sounds like it was copy pasted from F13. Not to mention the project looks obviously amateurish.

Nevermind all of the typos and less than perfect English. I mean, good luck? I wouldn't expect anything out of this, really.

Trancas International the owners of the rights to Halloween /Myers have said with the success of games like F13 and DBD they will be looking to do a game in the future especially if the new film is a success...

I don’t think this is what they had in mind...

3 hours ago, OGroach85 said:

Hmmmmmmm................i can't vouch for all lawyers, but I'd like to say no. Ha! I feel like I'll be sued for giving you the wrong answer

No worries friend, I'm not an ambulance chaser or accident seeker. I believe those are the types most people hate. 

And  I do agree this looks amateurish.. however a nice idea as I am a big fan of the Halloween franchise.

No worries boss! All in good fun. As a fan of the halloween franchise, i would be down to see someone have their take on a halloween game. I feel like, now, would be the greatest tike for all horror franchises to have a game built on them

2 hours ago, Enragedlawyer91 said:

No worries friend, I'm not an ambulance chaser or accident seeker. I believe those are the types most people hate. 

And  I do agree this looks amateurish.. however a nice idea as I am a big fan of the Halloween franchise.

Damn! The quote button didn't work on my response to you

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, OGroach85 said:

No worries boss! All in good fun. As a fan of the halloween franchise, i would be down to see someone have their take on a halloween game. I feel like, now, would be the greatest tike for all horror franchises to have a game built on them

Personally I'd much rather see a NOES game over Halloween for an asym horror, purely because of its creative potential. There is so much more that could be done in the context of a dream world, and could be a truly unique experience.

27 minutes ago, Tommy86 said:

Personally I'd much rather see a NOES game over Halloween for an asym horror, purely because of its creative potential. There is so much more that could be done in the context of a dream world, and could be a truly unique experience.

Very true! I loves the nes nightmare game. The dream world could have infinite possibilities! I'd love to see a developers take on the dream powers, and how to escape fred(gotta use his OG name, cuz freddy sounds too child like. Even though he was originally a child molester). Holy water as a way to defeat him(just like dream warriors)? Maybe even being summoned as Alice(alas Tommy)? Wow! My stego brain is in overdrive!

Charlie the Legend , A scream Video game and now this? Awesome. Probably won't take Long until ANOES or TCM will get lucky too.

….Maybe the whole in my heart when this game goes away , can heal a bit if those Things become a reality.

And I also really like the NES ANOES game.

On 8/5/2018 at 8:06 AM, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Charlie the Legend , A scream Video game and now this? Awesome. Probably won't take Long until ANOES or TCM will get lucky too.

….Maybe the whole in my heart when this game goes away , can heal a bit if those Things become a reality.

And I also really like the NES ANOES game.

i have both Nightmare and Friday the 13th for my NES,both are awesome,and i still have a Four Score adaptor and 4 controllers for my NES.....lol

• Like 1

Trying to make the game fun for everybody is the reason why it will fail, among any long standing bugs that never get fixed. The primary focus of the game should be being able to enjoy playing as Micheal Myers. If don't have that, you have nothing. Its part of the reason F13 failed, once people learned to exploit Jason's mechanic's as counselor (and kill him easily) and the devs did nothing to curve it, it became a joyless experience to play as Jason. Also there is no reason to play as non meta counselors, because its the only way Jason has a chance. That being if the lobby has mix of meta/non meta counselors. Otherwise, its a long, boring 20 minute troll/bore/stun fest for Jason against an army of Vanessas, Chads, etc. The non meta counselors are only there for a challenge, but that's why they call it meta for a reason. People want the easy wins and easy methods to troll, so why play lesser versions of such things?

Much like in Dead By Daylight, its not fun to be the killer. All the fun is designed around the side with the numbers in these games, because that side has more, so to keep them around, the killer has to be exploitable and in turn, its not fun to be them. The skill curve should be against the side with the numbers, not for them.

And yeah...Nightmare has way more potential as a game, if you combine the real world, dream world, etc.

You could have the dream Freddy, New Nightmare Freddy, etc.

And the license would'n't be held hostage via lawsuit.

1. Nancy (the original)

2. Kincaid (Dream Warriors)

3. Nancy's father John (the original)

4. Kristin (Dream Warriors)

5. Alice (Dream Master)

6. Joey (Dream Warriors)

7. The wizard kid (Dream Warriors)

8. Amanda (Freddy's Dead)

9. Yvonne (Dream Child)

10. Mark (Dream Child)

2 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

. Its part of the reason F13 failed, once people learned to exploit Jason's mechanic's as counselor (and kill him easily) and the devs did nothing to curve it, it became a joyless experience to play as Jason.

If this was true, no one would have their preferences set to Jason, and I know that isn't the case. Jason still regularly cleans up 7/7 in QP.

I also Lol'd at the idea that a game will fail if they try to make the game fun for everyone. Yeah, it's a much better idea to make the game fun for only one player at the time (the killer) rather than the other 7 people in the lobby. Can't argue with that math. ?

• Like 1

I came here to complain that Laurie is a Hero character and Loomis isn’t. Idc what anyone says, Laurie should be full-time playable. 

• Like 1

The characters don’t even look like they’re from the 70s. None of them look appealing to the eye.

Just now, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

It was a all a joke and they dragged in a innocent Animator Marc Miller.

people are shitty