Jump to content
OneSneakyBoi

Just spreading the word about these never seen before kills

Recommended Posts

lol this is not new content, these are screenshots from the developer build that was sent by error in the last update, they fixed it quickly, if those kills are in the game files they could release them without problems I think, but they don't want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

Im not getting what this is. Is there a new update? Or hidden content?

A new test build was accidentally released on Steam. Contains icons and descriptions for new kills in the menu.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I gotta call bullshit. I mean, c'mon! One of the links had "staging dev jerk" on the main menu screen. Plus, why only pc screen shots? Love how these hackers garner attention to themselves, and the game. Stay golden pc players

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, OGroach85 said:

I gotta call bullshit. I mean, c'mon! One of the links had "staging dev jerk" on the main menu screen. Plus, why only pc screen shots? Love how these hackers garner attention to themselves, and the game. Stay golden pc players

Or you can check it out for yourself, it is most definitely not bullshit. The build is there to download on Steam for anyone. You are a fool if you think otherwise.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/4/2018 at 10:29 PM, Tommy86 said:

Or you can check it out for yourself, it is most definitely not bullshit. The build is there to download on Steam for anyone. You are a fool if you think otherwise.

I actually did check the links that the anime poster(couldn't remember the rest of his name), and they were all screenshots. I don't play on steam, so i can't download it for myself. I possibly coulda been a fool if i didn't check for myself earlier, but with the hacking problem that's on pc, i still have to be skeptical. Can't be gullible all the time

Forgot to quote you in my last post. Please read above, and excuse a minor stupid attack i just had

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, OGroach85 said:

I actually did check the links that the anime poster(couldn't remember the rest of his name), and they were all screenshots. I don't play on steam, so i can't download it for myself. I possibly coulda been a fool if i didn't check for myself earlier, but with the hacking problem that's on pc, i still have to be skeptical. Can't be gullible all the time

Hacking is one thing, but something like that would fall in line with modding which simply isn’t possible for the game. I am literally talking to people digging around in the build right now. There is nothing to be gullible about, it is 100% real. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seeing that your talking to people that are digging around in the build, I'd love to get some info on all this when available. With no new content ever being released, and then this pops up(on steam non the less), i took it with a big grain of salt. Still though, i definitely look forward to what your people find on all this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, OGroach85 said:

I actually did check the links that the anime poster(couldn't remember the rest of his name), and they were all screenshots. I don't play on steam, so i can't download it for myself. I possibly coulda been a fool if i didn't check for myself earlier, but with the hacking problem that's on pc, i still have to be skeptical. Can't be gullible all the time

The same thing  happened a month ago for PS4. The dev build was pushed out and then later replaced with the proper update. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They "accidently" released a dev build? Is this like the time they "accidently" made Savini purchasable on the MSN store and didn't take back and refund those that bought it, or when they "accidently" made Savini purchasable on the PSN store and didn't take back and refund those that bought it? Gun seems to have a LOT of "accidents" in their office. It's like talking about how a Mafioso would kill another person, "it was an 'accident.'"

What's the saying: "...twice is a coincidence, three times is a pattern?"

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The screenshots of the profile Steam of AnimeLover are .... strange...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There a ps4 build as well? Haven't been keeping up with the news for awhile, so this is all new to me. Thanx for letting me know. Damn! Now i wish this would all come to fruitation

 

6 hours ago, Ralph Voorhees said:

The same thing  happened a month ago for PS4. The dev build was pushed out and then later replaced with the proper update. 

Whoops! Forgot to quote you in my last response

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is old I think.

I remember someone else posting a screenshot of this and I remember seeing the dev build menu before they quickly updated it.

- LAN on main menu

Under singleplayer/offline

- Sandbox

- Lazurus Experience

etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Frumpy The Clown said:

They "accidently" released a dev build? Is this like the time they "accidently" made Savini purchasable on the MSN store and didn't take back and refund those that bought it, or when they "accidently" made Savini purchasable on the PSN store and didn't take back and refund those that bought it? Gun seems to have a LOT of "accidents" in their office. It's like talking about how a Mafioso would kill another person, "it was an 'accident.'"

What's the saying: "...twice is a coincidence, three times is a pattern?"

They didn't accidentally release him , the Playstation store accidentally released , lol.

Also , who would win?

OneSneakyBoi 

or

The bear? 

I vote for the bear.

And oh my gosh , those kills Sound so awesome…..even a real Neck breaker!

But the throat rip kinda sounds disgusting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

They didn't accidentally release him , the Playstation store accidentally released , lol.

The PlayStation Store AND the Microsoft Store BOTH "accidently" released them? One after the other? I don't understand, are you agreeing with me but in a snarky way?

If not: PlayStation and Microsoft stores don't create content, they host it. They don't create screen shots to use as signage. So, someone (at Gun) had to create the signage and description that was used when Savini was "accidently" released twice on two different store fronts on two separate occasions weeks apart. It wasn't PlayStation (Sony) and it wasn't Microsoft. It was someone at Gun. On that same note, Steam doesn't create store pages for your game should you try to sell a game you made. Steam just provides tools and templates to advertise and gives you a POS (Point of Sale).

If you are disagreeing with me, the above is how you are wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Frumpy The Clown said:

The PlayStation Store AND the Microsoft Store BOTH "accidently" released them? One after the other? I don't understand, are you agreeing with me but in a snarky way?

If not: PlayStation and Microsoft stores don't create content, they host it. They don't create screen shots to use as signage. So, someone (at Gun) had to create the signage and description that was used when Savini was "accidently" released twice on two different store fronts on two separate occasions weeks apart. It wasn't PlayStation (Sony) and it wasn't Microsoft. It was someone at Gun. On that same note, Steam doesn't create store pages for your game should you try to sell a game you made. Steam just provides tools and templates to advertise and gives you a POS (Point of Sale). 

If you are disagreeing with me, the above is how you are wrong.

This what they said for Sony on June 6th 2017 :

Sony accidentally put the content up for sale, we contacted them as soon as we found out and they are pulling it.

And this is what they said after someone pointed them out on Twitter on July 27th 2017.

Thank you for the heads up! We are aware of this and looking into it.

Why would they even have done that it was for free , well atleast for Xbox I think…….

You guys are going to tell me next that Bush did 9/11, gosh. Well , you're the one who bashed Shifty's opinion , so I shouldn't be surprised.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

This what they said for Sony on June 6th 2017 :

Sony accidentally put the content up for sale, we contacted them as soon as we found out and they are pulling it.

And this is what they said after someone pointed them out on Twitter on July 27th 2017.

Thank you for the heads up! We are aware of this and looking into it.

Why would they even have done that it was for free , well atleast for Xbox I think…….

You guys are going to tell me next that Bush did 9/11, gosh. Well , you're the one who bashed Shifty's opinion , so I shouldn't be surprised.

Yes, GUN did say that. They DID blame Sony... and later Microsoft. Does the word "Patsy" mean anything to you? Sony and Microsoft hasn't commented on it because they don't care enough to rebuke minor, false accusations that have no ill effect on them what-so-ever. If ANY major corporation responded to EVERY little false claim and accusation they'd spend their entire budget on PR. Sony and Microsoft made their share off of "accidental" Savini sales and seeing as there were no refunds and take backs issued (an actual problem for any business), Sony and Microsoft had no issue with saying nothing.

Here is both our logics:

Mine: "People are pissed they didn't preorder to get Savini. If we put it up on an online store for a bit and later blame the store, enough people should acquire Savini for the mass of complainers to lose their momentum. But there are still more complaining on a whole different console; so let's wait a few weeks and put it up on another store and just blame the other store."

Yours: "We are an online digital purchase and hosting site. Our budget is tied to maintaining servers, advertising to potential new clients and paying our hard working IT staff. We are hosting the files for Savini Jason but it is just the raw files. Let's divert some of our limited budget to have someone type up a product descriptor, someone else to add visual art to represent the product and reserve some VALUABLE server store space to put up and advertise for a product our client didn't ask us to. The item cost (staff, new content, server space, PR debacle if there was going to be one) will be a net loss for us, but who cares? We're a company, profit and loss mean nothing to us."

            "We are ANOTHER online digital purchase and hosting site. We heard about the debacle with our client having unauthorized items put up for sale, but we won't let the same mistake happen with us. I mean, we don't even have an item description, let alone product art. There are too many steps involved to make the same mistake they did, too many checks and balances.

latest?cb=20150328194520

"Boy-howdy do we have a brilliant idea. Let's make the same mistake our competitor did. Profit margins be damned."

You mention conspiracy theories at the end of your last response, and one of the famous ones is the JFK "magic bullet." It supposedly proves there was more than one gunman. Let's use your logic and call it, "magic item descriptors and art." Of course it was Sony and Microsoft's fault. Savini Jason "magically" came up with item descriptors and art to accompany an online retail purchase on it's own. TWICE!

As for me "bashing" Shifty's opinion... yes I did, his opinion was wrong. I thought this was a forum in which to converse and critique. How does it relate to conspiracy theories and not surprising you? Is that an underhanded way of saying "if you don't take Gun at their word you're an idiot?" If that is your thinking, I've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That being said, I doubt Gun were unhappy to pocket the money from any sales of Savini on PSN. Or maybe I'm wrong?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Redcat345 said:

Just release the new kills, fuck the lawsuit.

They're not interested in developing new content. Which is why I hope Vic wins the lawsuit, hopefully he'll give this game to another developer and publisher, so they can continue working on the game.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×