nazzac

Your most badass moments as Jason

Figured I would share this one since I got accused of having a modded controller for this kill. Supposedly I had too long of a shift duration, lol.

• Like 1

Always pay attention to the sound pings of counselors, especially if you know or suspect you are against a kill squad. Saw the sound ping near the shack, Nessa never stood a chance, lol.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Saw the sound ping near the shack, Nessa never stood a chance, lol

Well done, you are pretty successful with yr throwing knives!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Wolledc said:

Well done, you are pretty successful with yr throwing knives!

Thanks. I've spent plenty of time practicing the quick throws, and it's saved me quite a few times. I'm normally about 80% successful with them.This clip right here is by far my favorite quick throw kill though:

• Like 1

I’m super proud of the time I shift threw a knife and killed someone through a window. It was a complete fluke, but It was still awesome. 

Got on for the first time in a long while and in this particular match an opportunity for a surprise stalk grab presented itself.

See kids, this is why you should never leave the house without a pocket knife.

i remember me and 2 friends were in a lobby with 4 young kids (i'd guess they were around 14-16) and one of them was jason in the previous game and one ran me over so, next game i was jason, i stalked all off them and had some fun with it. favorite part of it was chasing an injured one and he kept saying "don't hack me, grab me" because he has a pocket knife, turned around then quickly threw a throwing knife and killed him. they were in a party chat and one of them uploaded the video onto youtube so to see their reactions was priceless. 

7 hours ago, Thunder said:

They were in a party chat and one of them uploaded the video onto Youtube so to see their reactions was priceless. 

And you're gonna share that video with us, right? 😎

4 hours ago, aurllcooljay said:

And you're gonna share that video with us, right? 😎

i wish. the kid that uploaded it deleted it. mind you, it was over a year ago.

Two awesome moments in this video. At 9:14 I manage to stop the two seater, grab the driver, and kill her before baseball bat Vanessa could stop me. The player of course quit before my freekick was complete, which normally would ruin the kill, but the ragdoll physics fixed that.😎 

At 17:12 a Tommy player is hiding in the lodge. I had previously eaten his pocket knife and broken down the front door, so I decided to go for a stalk shift grab, and wouldn't you know it, he just so happened to be standing in front of my favorite environmental kill:

Jumped into the game after a long time again and did what I loved doing most. Would have gone for the knife kill but the moment was too perfect to risk it.
Apologies for horrible quality.

I once had a more badass round overall, where I used a lot of techniques. I probably even """documented""" it somewhere but unfortunately didn't record it.

• Like 2

Hello I need help since I updated the game my Mic don't work I can't hear any player or they can't hear me I already delete and downloaded the game and still not fix :( forfor Nintendo switch 

@aurllcooljay good catch, the fireplace is also one of my favorite ones, although I most prefer to give Tommy gratis diving lessons in the toilet boil.

@The Wolf with that Toast  timing is everything, always love the moments when the kills come for the counselors most unexpected.

I had been in a match yesterday (Recording didn’t work, therefore -sorry - no video to provide this time), where I had first problems locating the counselors: the lobby had been full of AJs and some Vanessas. I searched around the map without seeing any person, I trapped the phone, the cars, collected knives, then I came upon the first red highlighted cabin of the match, which was at the edge of Crystal Lake‘s bigger map. 

I circled the big cabin, crushed all windows, then broke the front door, still no pings, but still  red highlighted. 

I checked out the closed restroom and broke down the restroom’s door and it turned out that 3 Vanessas were just hiding in that small toilet room, equipped with machetes and axes.

Not sure, what they had been doing in there in the last couple of minutes, but once the door was broken down, all 3 of them wanted to fight their way out. 

So I stood in the doorway, blocked it and blocked also their attempts to hit/stun me. For 1-2 minutes it was a blocking, quick knife throwing, blocking and slashing, with me not giving an inch away. 

After 2 minutes, all 3 Vanessas were limping (obviously no sprays left), and I let them out, watching them creeping in a row along the corridor and heading to the front door.

Picture it, I had to laugh, this was a very cool moment to watch all of them rock bottom of their health and then just 3 short quick slashes by myself ended their short toilet adventure lives within 3 seconds.

As said, no video recorded, if it had worked, I would have named it the „toilet party crasher“ 😅😎

• Like 2

i was chasing these 3 counselors around Packanack as Part 4 Jason - they were well coordinated, and trying to kill me.. they had their chance outside one of the cabins, they had Tommy, The Sweater, and even got my mask off - i thought i was fucked.. but i was able to turn at the right moment and position myself in the door frame, with my back to all 3 of them, right as the chick with the sweater hit the Stun - so there was no way they could get around me through the door to execute the kill.... i breathed a huge sign of relief, and then laughed and said GAME ON MOTHER FUCKERS!! over the mic.. it was like a Hulk Hogan Hulkup moment 😆 i then proceeded to slaughter all 3 fairly quickly to end the match.

On 4/12/2020 at 10:45 AM, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Would have gone for the knife kill but the moment was too perfect to risk it.

I had a similar experience playing yesterday:

In this particular match I decided not to go for any kills for a while because I wanted to get the boat badge, which is currently the only one I hadn't maxed out as Jason (people were also leaving the match before it even started). After a Vanessa got the boat started I flipped the boat over then drowned her, and she came back as Tommy. At the beginning of the video I went for a blind grab, hoping Tommy would run down that hall, then went into stalk mode.

• Like 1

Just had a very good go last night as pt2 Jason. Only 6 players to kill but got them all in under 4.5 mins. First 5 in around 3 minutes. Managed to capture so will see if I can upload it at some point :)

On 4/30/2020 at 12:25 AM, Deano78 said:

Just had a very good go last night as pt2 Jason. Only 6 players to kill but got them all in under 4.5 mins. First 5 in around 3 minutes. Managed to capture so will see if I can upload it at some point :)

Here is the link just as well managed do capture last 5 minutes played. 

For me it just happened. It was my first time playing in over a year and I murdered an entire kill squad with part nine. Saw sweater girl going for mother and I shifted inside before she could grab it and hacked her to pieces then systematically slaughtered the rest. They got my mask off but that's it.