nazzac

Your most badass moments as Jason

On 1/26/2019 at 10:10 PM, Dragonfire82877 said:

This one made me smile. Great shift wedge, by the way.

• Thanks 1

one time on the archery range I was able to bullseye 3 of my throwing knifes while the remaining 4 counselors got away in the 4 seater. True story....3 bullseyes

Got into a QP lobby earlier today where everyone in the lobby was level 150. Everyone was pushing objectives, but a few were trying to go the kill route. I was actually Tommy during one of the rounds and pulled off a Jason kill. After about five rounds, I was selected as Jason. My main objective was to make sure Tommy wasn’t called. I was successful in preventing the call, and had a pretty good game of cat and mouse at the end of the round. 

Everyone likes racing at camp, am I right? lol

I wasn’t Jason in this clip, but it still was a race. 

• Like 1

I was Part 7 on Pinehurst, and a Bugzy player kept juking me. He's the last one left, and I chase him into a cabin. Lost sight of him, so I guessed he hid under one of the beds. First one I picked was the right guess.:JasonPt7:=😎

Got a troll off the rock on Crystal Lake small. Unfortunately, they ran the clock out after I got them off the rock. What gets me however, is the people with mics in the lobby afterwards was congratulating him telling him what a great job he had done. He didn’t like it when I told him he was so great he had to cheat to have a chance to win. 

My most badass moment. Spawning in as Jason and instantly falling to my death under the map. Quickest time to kill Jason I have ever seen.

Followed closely by being shot by a flare gun out of the map to my death.

How can I not forget surprising the hell out of an AJ Mason on top of packaknack roof. Dancing on the ceiling. Then dropping her off the roof as Savini Jason. 😃

That moment when you've been chasing the car around the map and try this:

And this:

Oh and this:

Got to love the water speed of Part 8 Jason :lol:

At the end of the same round as the clip above. Notice the mic's going off after the kill, lol!!

12 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Got to love the water speed of Part 8 Jason :lol:

NICE HOMIE!!!!!! I bet he had to get a new Xbox, controller, and tv. 

• Haha 1

I had one a couple of weeks ago when I started destroying power boxes, laying my traps and ignoring the counselors until I finished that task. It seemed at first things were going wrong because one of the cars was already fixed by the time I was done and both traps I set by the fuse box had been tripped. I destroyed the fuse box again but couldn't lay another trap. Suddenly I found myself surrounded by 2 Vanessas, a Bugsy,  and an Adam with a Chad on the way. While duking it out with them mama calls saying someone was in the shack. I had to decide whether to go to the shack and let them call the cops or stay where I was and trade blows. I lost my mask (sack), the sweater was taken, and I couldn't check the lineup to see if Tommy was in. Every time I grabbed a counselor I left myself open for a bat to the head. I really didn't want to just start swinging wildly and then I hear the car start. I morphed to the car and stopped it, killed the AJ that was driving it, then I hear the cops were called. Lo and behold,  who should I run into on the way back but Fox wearing the sweater. Caught her off guard while she was heading to join the fuse box squad. Killed her, breathed a quick sigh of relief, and morphed back to the gang, who apparently thought I gave up because I shifted right into their midst and killed a Vanessa before they could react. Taking a few more stun hits, I kept after them, caught Chad in a trap, killed him, morphed back to the car just as the other Vanessa tried to drive off. Caused her to drive off the road and get stuck.  Just then Bugsy tries a hit from behind,he missed and I smacked his head into a fence post. Vanessa runs off but she hurts herself climbing through a broken window.  Caught her while she was spraying herself and hung her on the wall. Morphed to Adam who was dancing on the road and thought he was clear. Took a PK but chased him down and can opened his head.  Just then Rage kicks in. But no Tommy amd no survivors. Mommy was proud of me. Cheers and game on, my friends 

• Like 1

I joined the lobby and everyone was complaining and saying I am a cheater because I have Savini. I told them I don't cheat and I  ordered this skin from the kick starter back when they jump started this fundraiser for the game. I am a avid fan of the film. Anyhow when the game started. I was picked as Jason. First thing chance I get is morph to the phone area and trapped it and focused on all of the generators. Wanted some downtime. As soon my cool down started to fill everything up. I went stalk mode and returned back to the phone area and sneaked inside and saw someone walked in and as soon I walked down to one room. They opened the door and there I was standing behind that same door they opened. I heard a loud curling scream on the microphone saying I scared the crap out of them. It was the most epic thing I have ever saw. Stalking really is handy as long you know what you are doing. I have constantly applied this method a lot of times and capture so many campers and they literally scream on their mic lol. It just so freaking amazing. This experience felt like immersion from the film itself and it served it's purpose as Jason being a stalker in the film and scaring everyone for the kill.

Had lots of good games, killing people with seconds to spare when with a tough group. Lots of Vanessa players going for the kill Jason. Had a go recently on Jarvis House map with only one person left but no sign of them anywhere when using the sense ability. Went to the main house and saw a door locked, went in and a bedroom also locked. Hiding under the bed, time was running out and was nothing else to give their location away. 

My best go recently was just a really quick game got 7 kills in a matter of minutes. First cabin out of morph from Jason's shack and caught the guy coming out the window threw him back through 1 down in the first 15 seconds. Then every time I morphed near a car I got another, saw some pings way off in the distance, checked the map had a guess at the location they were coming from. Went there and literally grabbed a player out of the morph. A few shift and stalk combos later and it was all over in less than 7 minutes I reckon. Mother was very pleased! 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Deano78 said:

Went there and literally grabbed a player out of the morph.

I love when that happens, lol