nazzac

Your most badass moments as Jason

I got one. One time on packanack I think the one with the cliff next to the boathouse i has just entered rage mode and activated sense and I saw someone on the road running away from the boat house so I shifted towards them, you remember the cliff I mentioned. I literally flew off of the cliff while shifting and landed right on top of the counselor grabbed them and preformed my favorite kill the fire axe throw (you know the one where Jason pushes the counselor away and then throws the fireaxe into there head) it was on Xbox so I recorded it but I don’t know how to put my recordings on here from Xbox.

Hm. I think my best moment occured yesterday. (To be fair, i've only had this game since friday, albeit been a longtime admirer, and fan.) I was In a lobby as Part three Jason, and I'd trapped the cars, and two electrical boxes on Packanack. Two of my traps go off, fine, i'd morph over there, and proceed to get the easy kills, one of which was a headfirst slam. The other,  A head punch.  Now, this lobby had five persons, excluding myself, with the two down, i'd already been close enough to the third victim. This was a chad, wearing the martial arts costume, with a ball bat, that after his strikes came in, my second block had broken the weapon. I went in for the grab, and used the cabin exterior to smash his head. The last two counselors had enough time to repair, and make it through my traps while i was dealung with this fella. Eventually, after playing mobile cat-and-mouse, I'd begin cutting their two seater off, and eventually pulling the driver out as he'd conveniently ran into a tree. Easy pickins', as I'd killed him with the very tree he'd so recklessly encountered. Arm rips. The last counselor, however, was very, very bad at aiming, and along with my own delayed grabbing, made gave her enough time to run into a tent. Giving me my easiest, and most hilarious kill.

Had a great one a couple of days ago as Part 8 on Crystal Lake. About 8 minutes left on the timer, only a few people left (including Tommy). I had Rage.

Last remaining counsellors snuck into my shack, so I did the usual: put on Stalk, and Morphed behind the shack so I could Shift in without being seen. Did it, slashed a bit, but then got knocked over. With Rage active, my Morph came back pretty quickly, so I teleported away and waited for my other abilities to activate again, knocking out some power in the meantime.

Kept an eye on the counsellors using Sense, and Stalk-Morphed back in behind them to ambush them. Same sort of thing happened - got a few grabs and slashes in before Morphing away. But this time, I lost my mask.

Repeated the same strategy again, knowing that one way or another it'd be my last attempt. By now, the counsellors were on full fear and couldn't see anything. But because of this, the sweater girl didn't see that I was already stunned when she used the sweater...so it had no effect. This time I stuck around and let them break their weapons, while slashing and grabbing and eventually finishing everyone off.

I shouldn't have survived, but the hit-and-run strategy worked in getting the counsellors' fear up too high, so the sweater girl mistimed the stun.

On 12/18/2018 at 5:25 AM, Dragonfire82877 said:

21 of 8 killed, lol!!

Think that I just had another guy try a similar thing to me. He was in a small cemetery on the edge of the Crytal Lake Small map where Jason’s shack spawns, and he wanted me to grab him. He didn’t even try to run or fight back. I didn’t take the bait and slashed him to ribbons. Called me trash. :lol:

Long distance shift grab, gives new meaning to reach out and touch someone. In this instance it would be reach out and grab someone, lol

Made another one rage quit, lol

Wish I could share game audio, this poor guy didn’t have a clue I was there and started freaking out over the mic, lol

This one was very satisfying, lol

Couple clips from last night. Was playing under my son's PSN name, the reactions I was getting because everyone in the lobby assumed I was a level 15 newcomer, lol!

Got one to rage quit, ha ha

Wish I could saved and shared the audio from this one, the kid was begging me to let him live, lol

12 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Let's see you dance now.

Yeah, that’s an emote that you never want to use in that situation. You can’t break out of the animation like you can a dance move. 

On 8/31/2018 at 2:34 AM, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Lol, this is great

I had a pretty awesome moment against two cheaters. Obviously I can't share the video here, but if anyone is interested in seeing it, send me a private message.

Anyway, in one match there was a player messing around, swinging his weapon at other counselors. It became apparent he was teaming when Jason let him escape on the boat at the end of the match. By this time everyone else had quit.

So next match is on Pinehurst and it's my Part 4 Jason. I had muted both players, who were the only ones playing as Bugzy and Jenny. Double trapped the phone and put the last trap at the car. Right thereafter I find both players together in a cabin, and the hunt is on!

Jenny goes down first, leaving Bugzy to fend for himself. During this I hear two traps sprung and know the phone is about to get fixed, but I will not relent (priorities, man). Eventually Bugzy rage quits.💩

A little later I find three survivors ganging up in he barn. Go into full slash mode and get stunned several times until I whittle them down. The last kill takes place in the lodge, where to my pleasant surprise the unicorn blood glitch still works. And the best part was, the match was over before the police arrived.

Total serendipitous shift grab😎. Btw music for entertainment only and all rights to music owned by artist.

My fastest round. Ignore the pip in mask... it was a promise to subscribers.