nazzac

Your most badass moments as Jason

What is your most badass moment playing the game as Jason?

I had one a few months back. i was part 8 Jason on Jarvis house chasing down a Busgy. He dived into a cabin through a window which caused him to limo, but there were also two counselors in this cabin.

I hacked the door down and immediately went to work.  I slashed Bugsy and he died, grabbed the Adam and tossed him through the window. Vanessa then whiffed on a swing and i grabbed her and tossed her through the opposite window. This was all in the space of a few seconds and it felt badass and satisfying to kill 3 people in quick succession.

I would say the game i played the other night it was a full game and for more then half the game i just goofed off talked to the survivors telling them that i wasn't really worried about killing them that they could hit me leave in the cars yet the only thing i wouldn't tolerate was the cops being called so they took that as a challenge so what they did for half the match was hit me while i let them one fixed the car came back as Tommy they got the sweater and my mask was off long ago full house they decided to try for the cops while trying to kill me i shifted away waited till i seen sweater girl get a little away from the crowd looking for a spray and i shifted to her with stalk on and i knew she had a pocket knife hacked and knifed her dead they were like that sucks can't kill him now hurry call the cops while we all beat him up. i started picking them off one at a time they did manage to call the cops started trolling me and i was like i could have killed you all long ago but i was being nice then you all had to try and call the cops and did to test me so now im not to happy, They started saying i suck and can't kill and was letting them do shit cuz i wasn't up for the challenge that was it they were gonna die so one by one i started killing them off till i got to the next to last one the cops were there it was a Jessica you know the fastest runner she started to run to the cops as i was locked in my last kill and as soon as the animation quit i hurried and shifted to her and caught her right at the exit with a shift grab and killed her it was so close that im surprised i didn't get shot by the cops. Needless to say when the game was over all the trolling stopped in fact they were speechless my biggest regret is i didn't record the damn game one of my very best games ever.

I would like to see some videos related to this topic, post em up guys!

• Like 1

Wish i recorded me chasing a tommy and bugsy with 2 min warning. I got Tommy but bugzy was running hard into a house. He went by a fireplace as the music was ending. He started to do some dance emote. I shifted into the house towards him. The screen starts to go black as I come out of my shift with grab. It makes the grab noise. Screen says killed 7/8. I spam the button knowing I'm by the fireplace. You hear me throw him in the fire and end screen changes from 7/8 to 8/8.

Showed bugzy that he shouldn't dance until he is back in the lobby. It was funny because you couldn't see the kill but only heard him cooking.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, MrBeefy said:

Wish i recorded me chasing a tommy and bugsy with 2 min warning. I got Tommy but bugzy was running hard into a house. He went by a fireplace as the music was ending. He started to do some dance emote. I shifted into the house towards him. The screen starts to go black as I come out of my shift with grab. It makes the grab noise. Screen says killed 7/8. I spam the button knowing I'm by the fireplace. You hear me throw him in the fire and end screen changes from 7/8 to 8/8.

Showed bugzy that he shouldn't dance until he is back in the lobby. It was funny because you couldn't see the kill but only heard him cooking.

Yea that would be a great video, trophy for the story, ty sir

• Thanks 1

Anytime I make a counselor rage quit.😊 

Heard a trap sprung six minutes into this video and found the culprit 44 seconds later . Felt so awesome finishing off the guy off with one knife throw right before he could climb through the safety of a window.

One time I managed to outrace the car and shifted right in front of it, at 0:48 in the video.

Tommy's the last guy left, and time's running out. Slash away, even when time's up. 

Got the jump on a player who specialized in juking.

Counselor ran right into my trap.

• Thanks 1

I had a similar moment a few months back. There were 3 players down at the boat trying to repair it, and before they could even get to the actual boat, I shifted in front of them, and somehow managed to kill all 3 of them in less than a minute, it felt pretty cool ☺️

Good Jason clips, post more please. I am sure others besides myself enjoy these as well!

• Like 1

Whenever I block a baseball bat and it breaks AND I get the grab right afterwards makes me feel boss

• Like 1

Mine is killing seven 150 level Vanessa’s and a Tommy, who just played the game to kill Jason, I guess they didn’t realize I was a 150 who backed the game, so I’ve been playing since day one.

My most bad ass moment happened pretty recently, all thanks to the people on mic. Tommy, Vanessa,  and Tiffany were headed to the shack, planning to grab the sweater and kill me. They were talking over mic, coordinating. The Tiffany was not familiar with the process. Vanessa had the sweater and emerged from the shack. My heart was pounding because I knew she could trigger the sweater any instant. But I shifted in and grabbed her first. I destroyed her. Tiffany was freaking out. On mic, I heard her ask Tommy, "What do I do? What do I do?!" Tommy shouted back, "It's too late, just RUN!" 

They ran. But not far or fast enough to survive. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I used an item as bait.

This was just the other night I was J4 on pinehurst. The counselors put the gas in the boat, and I chased down an AJ to a bathroom and killed her. I realized she had the propellor, so I patiently waited in Stalk, knowing that the remaining counselors would eventually make their way towards me. I just waited keeping an eye on my map to make sure the car and phone traps didn’t spring, and sure enough Shelly came wondering by. He unknowingly went inside the bathroom, and I grabbed him. The guy on mic nearly fumbled his controller or jumped outta his seat screaming. He actually escaped my grab, but I got him soon after, he was still in shock! After I killed him, he was saying “props, I’ve never seen a Jason player bait a counselor before “

After I killed him I patiently waited for the next victim, it was Tommy, and again scared him, and he wasted his pocket knife, so that’s a plus.

I may upload this video, as I had a few other great Stalk moments as well.

I’ve been saying for months ever since the items show on the map, it’s just as much a Jason buff, and more Jason players need to use the bait technique.

• Like 1

I once trapped gas on the wrong side of the car and facepalmed right after, but then a counselor trying to loop me around the car later into the match walked right into it, so I forgave my mistake since it gave me a chuckle in the end.

2 hours ago, pro5pt0 said:

GG, I enjoyed the video, and yes you need to get better at those shift grabs :)

Oh yeah that game was just awful for shift grabs. I'm far better than that, and I think the new animation makes it easier for me to catch them, like in this clip with :JasonPt9:

• Thanks 1

Whenever I kill someone as Part VII. Specially whenever I kill a loud-mouth or mic-spammer as Part VII. They get real quiet in the lobby afterwards.:JasonPt7:

Whenever I RP Jason as Lennie Small from Of Mice and Men.

Man do people get salty.

19 hours ago, ZillaMeister said:

Oh yeah that game was just awful for shift grabs. I'm far better than that, and I think the new animation makes it easier for me to catch them, like in this clip with :JasonPt9:

Nice video, after catching your name I think I used to play with you some back when the game first launched. Good to see you’re still playing!

• Like 1

Perfect example of why not to try to escape by boat on Part 8 Jason, lol. Just happened to look at the map at the right time to see the boat moving and stopped the boat almost right at the exit.

1 hour ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Perfect example of why not to try to escape by boat on Part 8 Jason, lol. Just happened to look at the map at the right time to see the boat moving and stopped the boat almost right at the Exit.

Lol , that Jenny probably got so pissed.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Perfect example of why not to try to escape by boat on Part 8 Jason, lol. Just happened to look at the map at the right time to see the boat moving and stopped the boat almost right at the exit.

Had a similar experience where I morph to the boat right before it's started. Tried to shift through the water, only to find that had been patched out. Luckily my morph recharged fast enough.

• Haha 1

On 8/7/2018 at 4:25 PM, dandop1984 said:

I used an item as bait.

This was just the other night I was J4 on pinehurst. The counselors put the gas in the boat, and I chased down an AJ to a bathroom and killed her. I realized she had the propellor, so I patiently waited in Stalk, knowing that the remaining counselors would eventually make their way towards me. I just waited keeping an eye on my map to make sure the car and phone traps didn’t spring, and sure enough Shelly came wondering by. He unknowingly went inside the bathroom, and I grabbed him. The guy on mic nearly fumbled his controller or jumped outta his seat screaming. He actually escaped my grab, but I got him soon after, he was still in shock! After I killed him, he was saying “props, I’ve never seen a Jason player bait a counselor before “

After I killed him I patiently waited for the next victim, it was Tommy, and again scared him, and he wasted his pocket knife, so that’s a plus.

I may upload this video, as I had a few other great Stalk moments as well.

I’ve been saying for months ever since the items show on the map, it’s just as much a Jason buff, and more Jason players need to use the bait technique.

I haven’t used the map as a bait technique, but I will often stalk people from a distance while they’re fixing the boat and wait until they get it going so that I can get those scarce swim/tip the boat badge points. As Part 8, it’s over before they barely even know what hit them. 

• Like 1